This African American named Elon Musk is the smartest, richest and most important person to Humanity

This African American named Elon Musk is the smartest, richest and most important person to Humanity

You mad white boi?

quality post

Praise Kek!

>white boi

>Smartest
No
>Richest
No
>Most Important
No

>White boi with a space fetish
Yes

Jeff Bezos, his nemesis, is actually the richest.

Top kek

CHECKED

he have to be from other planet, and he want return. this guy is not human

Im just glad I never bought one of his cars to Tesla stick. Tesla loses money just about every quarter.

>South African-born Canadian American

>African American
He was born in south africa, making him african.

that retard is a good troll tho.. he baited scientists and and others and is making good money on selling sexy shit ideas.. fullcum X rocket is a pointless cancer idea.. it's not efficient to travel around te world in a rocket.. it's can't be cheap, it's not better for the nature.. he has more stupid ass ideas tho..

Mad as hell nigger

I only wish I was as black as him

It's kind of a rad time to be alive. There's a meme car orbiting earth because a African American (lol white) decided to create his own space program.

󠆂 ̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊󠆂 ̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊▲󠆂 ̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊󠆂 ̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊
▲󠆂 ̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̎̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊▲

also really black

Bro, you're just on a different level all together

>You mad white boi?
Why would we be mad?

he's actually canadian you fools

How can newfags even compete?

>smartest
i don't think he is behind any of the research done for spacex or tesla
>richest
jeff bezos is the rich boy
>important
eh, maybe? it's more of a his team being important, that actually does the job
>african american
he is more white than black, granddad from fathers side being an only actual black boye

>in before we wuz kangs and already been to mars
Top kek

how are they losing money when there is a waiting list to buy teslas or is there no more waiting lists

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

the only thing that I can commend Elon Musk for is the leadership, he somehow had to get a team to work on his stupid idea, and actually produce a result
>driving in a tunnel underground
pretty sure that's been thought about earlier
>landing rockets instead of letting them burn down without a way to reuse it
common sense
>electric car
been done before tesla

Nice play on a tired old trigger thread.

Based Boers are not africans. They are Based Boers. They occupy africa and subjugate niggers.

Dis nigga's car is orbiting the earth. You don't even own a car.

Stop using logic. It is not welcome on these boards