When do you think he will retire?

When do you think he will retire?

When he gets an career ending injury 'cause he wanted to break another record meßi "took" from him

When he gets bored of playing with humans

I can see him retiring relatively early.

He doesn't seem like the type of player that would degrade himself to play in a lower league nearing retirement.

I think he'll retire once Madrid don't want him anymore. Which could be another 4 years.

Tsu has got 3 to 4 more good years left in him, he will finish his career in /ourleague/ (watch it pls) and break the goal record, which is held by Peyroteo at 332 goals and be crowned the GOAT of Portuguese football, if not the world.

>playing in portugal

The only team he would go to is Sporting.

And they hate him, so no.

>Forward lasting until 36

Zlatan has.

Well, he's pretty much had the longest peak bar Messi so it really wouldn't surprising.

How many forwards at 32 have been this good anyway?

2 more years at Real then MLS for another 2

He's played in easy leagues since 32

So has Crynaldo

That implies you don't consider our league easy. Thanks pal

I think he can play untill he is 40.
36 leaves Real to the USA
plays there till he retire 38-40.

Realistically I think he can play in Real at 38 and be WorldClass.

Del piero??

>Realistically I think he can play in Real at 38 and be WorldClass.
no way, he'll leave madrid at 34

who is the oldest Ballon D'or winner?

Stanley Matthews at 41.

But in modern times Cannavaro at 33.

Cannavaro was a defender though. Basically the further back you play the longer you last

he doesn't need to go to a lower league, he's athletic enough to be an effective poacher until his late 30's. not only that, his positioning is the best in the world and he's also the best finisher

he can easily keep banging 30+ goals per season until he's 40 as long as real madrid has a strong enough team to feed him which is very likely since they're rich and they're always willing to buy the best players around no matter the price

>best finisher
if that were true he would be the top goalscorer in all comps seeing as his team produces more chances a game than every other team in Europe

I honestly think Rolando's the oldest forward to win the Balloon Door at least since the 60's. Nedved was 31 when he won it, too.

there is more to a season than the last 3 months, you idiot.
halal madrid played some terrible football at first, they really struggled to win and 2bh they would've drawn or lost a lot more if not for refereeing "mistakes", they were gifted a shitload of offside goals in la liga. when it wasn't the refs saving their asses it was ramos with those absurd headers of his

halal's strategy had been until recently to basically just cross for 90 minutes and see what happens, they definitely weren't a creative team for the most part

he'll play in the MLS for 5 years for $1 billion dollars.

But despite that they've still averaged more chances created per game across the whole season than any other team

It's almost like he has won the Golden Shoe more times than any other player in history.

Aren't we talking this season? he's not even top 10 for golden shoe now

Is he getting 'the call' soon?

100% he would, guy is marketable as fuck. Take david beckham, wasn't even in the same tier as a player, makes more money now than he did playing.

Imagine what Ronaldo could be capable of in the same context

just fucking watch the portugese league

5 years from now.

I give him 4 years.
Perhaps this season was just a bad one, but perhaps he's already declining fast.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this "call" thing?

>messi
lmao at this point messi is inferior

only a Moroccan would deny this

>lmao at this point messi is inferior
Based on what?

not playing in the last 2 CL finals? Not winning the EC? Losing twice to Texas? Not winning the Golden Ball? Even losing leliga to Real? Take your pick

That makes no sense.

never

Unironically a film just like Drive, to prove Messi he can be a better autist than him.

>also, playing an autist because you have a shitty accent

>he will finish his career in /ourleague/

SOON!