Advice Thread

>Advice Thread.
Tell me your problems my child and I will give you guidance.

I've got a good job but my goal is to increase my income substantially. How can I do that?

Hey, i have a question..

Can i please go to the bathroom?

If you want to increase your income you must invest into passive income assets. Things such as rental properties and silent partnerships.
Save as much money as you can by shopping frugally and selling any extra burdens such as second cars or houses. Reinvest that money as well.
It may take time but be patient and you will get what you seek.

You may. Just remember to wash your hands.

who is phone

To be contented with what one has is better than the possession of great wealth

I don't know that but I do know this.
>My dad's not a phone.

I don't want the wealth as much as I want the satisfaction that comes with the pursuit of it.

I'm bipolar 1 and just got back into college. I thought I was healthy enough to swing this but I'm completely off any bipolar medication and I can barely afford the basic medication to have my adhd meds. I have a deadbeat girlfriend I'm financially supporting and I think I need to break up because I don't know how I'm paying for college. Also, our relationship is shit but we live together and have been together for 4 years so we're kind of attached. I don't know how to wake up in the morning without her waking me up... etc. and the realization that this breakup is imminent because she is a MESS combined with the crushing pressure of school. And I mean, it was all good when I was having a hypomanic (and then eventually a little manic) episode. But exams aren't even over yet and my mood is plummeting. I withdrew too much and I'm going to have to pay. ... cont... ?

Have job offer to take over an overseas operation. Will have to relocate asap if I accept and stay there for 2 years minimum. It will be a lot of work since I would be starting from ground up basically. have apartment and vehicle provided with huge pay increase
do I take the job or stay at current job. currently I have flexibility, known trusted team members, and work from home half the time which gives me ton of free time

I've been for almost 4 years with my gf, solid 7.5-8/10, i'm in my twenties and i'm a student, we have a nice relationship and I feel good with her, but she was my first one and sometimes i feel the need of trying something else before our relationship gets too serious, what do you think?

Ubisoft stole 20 fucking dollars from me

I think going for one and going for many is a lifestyle choice. Your sexuality can mould to be either way. If you're devoted to her being your one and only, that's a pretty cool thing. I used to be that too with a girl... we swapped v cards, but she cheated on me eventually.

Enjoy it man, you've got something special.

How can I get de women

what's more important to you? Your free time or your career?

For me, I'd take the higher work higher reward, but I'm not so old yet so I'm building for the future. It's a personal choice really.

For me, I want to make a big impact on this world, and I love accomplishing things. If I took that free time option, it'd be because I wanted to pursue another project simulateously, like entreprenuership

OP is a huge faggot and won't stop posting.

Some faggot created this shitty thread. What do?

have you ever felt like you truly bring no good into this world. If so, I'd consider suicide

Anyone who wants financial freedom, needs to buy chainlink. Good luck you have a month or two before it takes off

1.) How do I meet new people? Fresh faces are a must since I've exhausted school, work, even tinder and turned up nada.
2.) How do I improve my time management? It was decent before, I stayed on top of things, but not stellar, and some recent family issues have sapped up much of my time so near-perfect time management is becoming a necessity and I dont know how to fix this

Oh yeah, also a year and a half after we got together, Just before she turned 18 she cheated on me and we broke up, she got a couple of guys while i was too beta to do anything and i kept on thinking about her. After i went on with my life and forgot about her, more then a year after we casually got in touch and got together again. Now two years passed, our relationship is better then It was and shes being loyal to me, but the fact that she had sex with more guys while i only had with her, sometimes makes me feel like if i missed something

yeah that's fucked up. Fucking slut leave her.

You need to get on the meds again. If you don't want to be with her leave her. But only you can decide if that is the right thing to do. You could also give her an ultimatum to get a job. Either option would help pay for the meds.

have social skills = hit modifier
be in shape/have proper fashion = dmg modifier
women you meet and have a chance to talk to = attack opportunities.

Roll the dice enough times, you might get a number. That's level 1. Beat it, get a date... that's level 2. Beat that, and its sex time - 3 :)

Do you wish to be rich or wish to be happy. Determine that and the choices you make will be obvious.

There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path

>we have a nice relationship and I feel good with her

If this is true than do not leave.

i'm 25 with a degree in multimedia communications (basically graphic design, video and website development).

Basically, i got fed up with that area of work and i dont feel like im good at that stuff, im not sure on what to work on. I feel no motivation to get a job i don't want, but i feel the need to get money.

i'm not really sure what i want right now...

If there is something that you can do then there is no reason to worry, if there is nothing you can do then worrying will do you no good.

she does have a job it just doesn't pay enough. She needs to find another but doesn't have the education? I mean idk. She's got fibromyalgia and DID and Bipolar as well... like, she's a mess. She's also allergic to sunlight(i didn't believe it till the doctor told me) so she can't work outside. Its... rough.

And idk man, are you even aware of bipolar meds? They suck, there isn't even really any "true" treatment. They don't know what the cause is and therefore they can't treat it, so all bipolar medications do is just treat the symptoms. And yeah, they work but bad side effects. I was on them for a while but I got off so I could get back to high functioning. I'm aceing all my classes right now and I'm officer of a cyber security club, (compsci major) - but like. Every day, I quit working a little earlier. A little more tired. A little more sad... and like, it's not just little drops, if something startles me... an angry girlfriend for example? I mood swing like a bitch. Like, very up, angry, then back down, tired & sad. I've overdid it. I've spent too much, and the collection is due. I have 2 options. Pay up or go psychotic. (that's what happens if you go too high) because baseline is not achievable without rest.

And, if I slip into a depressive episode... fuck man. That's going to really suck. Last time I had a bad one I didn't leave my bed for days. No emotions. No fucks. No reason to do anything. Just an empty shell, waiting for death.

I fucking hate this disorder, and I literally just developed it a few years ago. I wasn't always like this...

Talk to them. Do not be discouraged by what might happen.

Remember this: the who secret to life is to have no fear.

Worst case scenario you make a fool of yourself. You learn from that so it doesn't happen again.

truth is, I'm going to stay the course, but I have to say that to myself more than to you, I suppose. This will take some finesse, and quite a bit of strength.

I fucking hate this disorder.

And the truth is? I'm just a sick man. Maybe I underestimated my sickness. My grades are awesome right now but...

You see what you want to see.

>it is better to be a fool and recognize that one is a fool than it is to be a fool and imagine that one is wise.

Hatreds never cease through hatreds in this world, through love alone they cease.