How much are you anticipating the upcoming horror film "Get Out...

How much are you anticipating the upcoming horror film "Get Out," about a young black man who visits his white girlfriend's suburban home to meet her family, but finds out that her neighbourhood is actually performing brainwashing surgery to turn kidnapped black people into docile servants?

I think the film will have a lot to say about the history and current political situation in the United States of America with the way white people continue to oppress minorities through systemic racism, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=DzfpyUB60YY

Damn shame, that nigger's a good actor and he's completely wasted on shit like this.

>is actually performing brainwashing surgery to turn kidnapped black people into docile servants?

That's not the twist.

The actual twist is actually more Sup Forums and funnier.

What is the twist?

It would probably be better as a 10 minute comedy sketch than a full length movie.

I can't take this seriously since its Peele.
But I do wonder, why white women like that would go interracial?
I mean blah blah blah, we're all equal. But I think that white women will never really be able to understand or love black men, there will always be a barrier of culture that make true love impossible.
I say this having had and known many outsider relationships and they fail 100 % of the time.

I thought they were doing super crazy brain transplants?

seen many strong interracial relationships that work, meet more people NEET

I'm guessing she's just bait.

I get the feeling it's a satire playing on the black community's insecurities of losing their cultural identities. I mean, it's written by Jordan Peele and large parts of the trailer are obviously comedic. It's a blumhouse production, too so they're probably misrepresenting it in the trailers as more of a straightforward horror.

Seems like a better than average thriller desu

Jewish anti white propaganda

I imagine its portrayal of racism will be reductive and hit upon all the same boring tropes that will confirm the audience's biases rather than challenge them.

> a good actor
How so?

Yep.

Delete this. The narrative is all you need to know.

It happens. My mom is from a middle-class white family, and she married a black guy. He's a doctor and doesn't talk like a ghetto nigga, though.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

The twist is that it isn't about blacks
but about normies

>t. Chris the Cuck

why don't you watch the trailer? it's clearly humorously acknowledging stereotypes on both sides and amplifying them to absurd levels.

>Not realising its a black comedy

I heard the old white people are actually transplanting their souls into the black people's bodies because blacks are treated better than elderly Whites by the government.

he acts well

>sicario
>15 million merits (black mirror)

Teddy Bridgewater's career really fell off

RIP in peace

SHOULD'VE KNOWN IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG, TRICKY DICK.

>Cultural barrier
???

Maybe things are different in Europe but in America the actual cultural differences between the majority of black and white people are fairly minute and mostly come down to differences in the media they choose to consume.

It's essentially Tyler Perry movies versus Adam Sandler movies

Beneath the poverty line there are obviously more substantial dichotomies that exist but the majority of middle America is more or less the same stuff.

Culture is a spook anyway

>15 million merits (black mirror)
I forgot about that. He was good in it indeed. In Sicario he was an annoying shitty character who just moped around like a teenager trying to look cool in a low-key sort of way.

You're fucking retarded bro.

I don't know which nog neighborhood you're from

Great retort, really rebuked the salient points of the post.

>Nog neighborhood

That's exactly my point. I'm not from one. I'm from a neighborhood that's about half and half old black people and old white people. Just middle class people overall that aren't distinctly different from one another.

I won't argue because what you said is so fucking absurd.

Shit there isn't even black families for fucksake, 3 out of 4 of them are born to single moms.
I'm sure you've gotten along real chummy in the past with your weeddealer but the differences are striking

Racemixing is a terrible idea and it has nothing to do being racist or Sup Forums shit, it's just straight up bad from a biodiversity standpoint

I like the trippy feel and set pieces.
Might be worth a download one day.

Please tell me more

But Professor Weinstein in the sociology department said I need to find a mate super different from me for evolutionary advantage

t. inbred rednecks

Then how come White people say that the fact that thy're hybrids of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal gives them an advantage?

t. Ugly mix abomination

I have never heard anyone say that ever in my entire fucking 26 years of life. Ever. And I interact with people everyday and have for 23 years.

This movie discourages blacks from dating whites. /poltv/ should love this flick.

This ugly mix abomination is doing pretty well in life and have a qt blond blue eyed girl gf

>tfw better than you

>/poltv/
This is the most reddit board on this site outside of Sup Forums

Yeah I'm sure she's quite the darling and I'm super mad

Now go pick your hair

>26-23=3
What happened during those three years user?

y so mad bro?

I'm not the one needing to defend half my genes on a Wednesday morning and trying to come off as a victor in doing so

I was learning how to communicate. I was maybe leaving out ages 0-3 but it really didn't need to be mentioned.

>Tried so hard to eliminate my people including a bush war, attempt to destroy our culture and attempts at literal genocide including sequestering into infertile lands, indoctrinating our children, beating their language out of them and performing mass sterilization of native women extending well into the 70's

>Mysteriously none of this happens to the Jews, which have had the support of billions of dollars from your government despite breaking off into an ethnic group with its own racially sterile sovereign nation

rly maeks u think

lol so mad

lol right?

>makes you think
>nigger
>thinks

Parking Pataweyo!
Parking Pataweyo!
Parking Pataweyo, and his black and white cat-aweyo!

Forget to feed the meter?
Pataweyo's eager,
To bump a ticket on your car and get you towed away-o!

Most revolve around a beta male dating down, or a racial fetish

I've actually been outside and know that they never last more than a year 90% of the time cuck

You are a lying nigger, and will never be apart of the white race or white civilization.
Nor will your kids, nor will their kids.

he convincingly mimics the emotions he's supposed to be feeling in a scene

>it's another BM/WF episode

Nobody has ever said that
only like 1% of the white population has Neanderthal dna

That was the character tho

>I've seen a vagina so I'm better than you
This site is 18+
Everyone has seen vaginas
Get over it nerd there isn't anything special about you

>actually performing brainwashing surgery to turn kidnapped black people into docile servants

they helped him get a job?

>.jpg

Reminder that white always wins, this is why Trump is winning now

Fact is that I'm dating one of your kind and that makes your little white ass furious lmao

>This site is 18+
Did you say something, bitch?

Why is the black actor's name in the youtube video title? Is he really that big of a star?

>he wrote the character himself
you're either underage or autistic af

stfu nigger

fucking hitler always braggin bout his neanderthal genes baka

I have no idea what point you were trying convey, you inarticulate error of natural selection

really made me drinkš›² 

Your mom is a filthy race traitor and you should be ashamed

Well shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet that don't sound so bad

Imagine if you could date a black chick.
All the sudden you would be immune to accusations of racism. You could even claim to know what black people want in every conversation.

And it would improve your social status with libtard women. It doesnt matter if yoy break up like 4 months later.

Is either that or its the effect of having bad experiences with relationships.
Like those guys who want an asian GF because they have dated many white bitches that treated them like shit. (Only to get dumped again lmao).

God damn that's one ugly bitch-titted skinnyfat balding nigger, what's your bodyfat? 25%? Those are some pathetic pecs my friends, also what's that homosexual thing in your ear?

they should make a horror film about an asian family trapped in a convenience store during the baltimore riots.

Is this the guy that wanted to cut his throat with a shard of glass?

ye

>All the sudden you would be immune to accusations of racism.
Nah, that shit always gets shut down with "oh you have a black friend huh??" Because according to sjw logic, even if you do have a friend who is black, they can't be the reason you're not racist.

That's why u date them, non befriend

Yeah the worst part about this is that the twist of his gf being in on it is so obvious they'd need to cover it up with another one like having him /want/ to be converted just to be with the woman.