Run into girl I haven't seen in months

>run into girl I haven't seen in months
>she asks me to take her to get her meds and set up a bank account
>she cannot set one up because she doesn't have a id because her license ran out 8 years ago (she is 28) and she never renewed it, also she would have to go thru the driving process again.
>she bawwed and said she wanted to wash her hands clean of life

>A few days later it's xmas eve,
>she wants me to drive her to the slummy part of the county and to borrow 30 bucks
>she practically begs me for five hours overfacehook and tells me how much pain she is in and how getting medicine from this one store will ale her
>she acts suspiciously the whole way there, but doesn't seem in pain
>she wants me to drive the back way
>she wants me to get money out in the gas station in the home town
>says she is going to a store to get something, but doesn't want me to in or near the parking lot for some reason and wait for her at the end of the street
>I comply and she doesn't show up for 10 minutes
> I get worried and go out
> I still don't see her and it's been an hour
>I finally see her, she is with a band of disheveled, wrinkled bums and she screams at me and asks where I was.
> Apparently I was too far down the street and she bitches at me for a few moments
>she proceeds to kiss tongue one of the bums and tells him merry xmas
>She says she was one of the friends of the bum she was going to marry before he died and did all that crazy shit to her
>get back to her place, finally and she wants to show me a documentary about drug use
>she goes to the bathroom for awhile and when she returns she is all woozy
>she starts passing out and her lips turn blue
>I ask her about this and she says this is the time of the day she goes to bed or whatever
>she esscorts me out
>On chrismas day I knock on her door and no one is home
>she is found dead 5 days later

Is this my fault?

well?

I need some fucking clarity

What state, she looks familiar?

NY why do you ask?

Like I said she looked familiar, but don't beat yourself up, would have happened with or without you.

do you know who she is is?
I know.
But I just wish she was still around .

Really? Your fault? This bitch would do whatever she wants and give zero fucks what anybody says. She died and even if you hospitalized her against her will, she would end up dead little later anyway. Sorry OP, happens a lot. I feel ya

idk I COULD HAVE SAVED HER.

Did she truly deserve to be saved?

>she was always nice to me
>lost my virginity to her
>always in my corner
>she sometimes used people, but she truly cared for people
>always needed five dollars
>she had a hard life and survived through many hardships

Think about this, and I really mean think about it. You could see she was using other people but was she also using you too? Was she nice to you because it was convenient for her?

>was a sunny person
>loved to go on walks
>had mental illness
>was in constant pain for some reason
>used drugs to ale the pain
>it was difficult

she was genuinely nice even though she needed help sometimes. But idk...She was a fucked up person, but I was drawn to her.

it's not your fault

I miss her greatly. I am just not sure what to do.

Don't try to numb the pain. Pain like this comes in waves. However this isn't on you, you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

she used you did not give one fuck about you she would have killed herself with or without you get over it fag

furthermore the only thing you should be upset about is not getting head to drive her pathetic ass around

>759242252
thanks user. I wish I could have helped her.

I got it once in awhile, but not often

that's your own fucking fault... Life is about using each other to get by everything we do or need depends upon a sacrifice by someone else

I really liked her.

yes man you killed her

muh feels