>anything
>š¯“Ŗnything
>anything
>š¯—®nything
>š¯•’nything
>anything
>

tools

they are complete cucks. watch them roll over while he pushes spending to highest levels ever.

Of course they will. This didn't come as a surprise, did it?

They've latched onto to him. They've made it official. He's their Daddy, Lord, God, and Emperor, and there's absolutely nothing they're not willing to defend him on, or praise him for--it's very disturbing and extremely pathetic.

you are just being trolled

Kek

if only... but they are really this toolish

Doubt it. Some people really are that closed minded.

>i was only pretending to be stupid

You have only to party in USA, enjoy your aids-tier polarized "democraty"

Doesn't make a bit of sense but okay

can you count to to?

>wan
>to

How I did?

huh

Look,

Last time a BIG SCARY NEGRO won the White House, and they were literally afraid he was going to outlaw the Bible, make The Meeting the national anthem and personally deflower their wives and daughters and pawn their purity rings and declare the US a Caliphate.

They don't why the sky is blue, they don't grasp they have less opportunity than their parents while a smaller percentage has ever more, they believe in an invisible sky wizard who talks to them personally tell them those who fail or have bad luck/health are just bad people.

You can't reason with them, you can't explain anything to them. Their guy WON. And that makes them Winners to. And everything you do or say against that is a personal attack. IE why they reference Hillary in every comment.

They imagine it is an equal insult back at us.

Is it Autism or dementia?

that post was 40 minutes ago im sure hes gone

Lmao he was trolling. So they didn't feed it. They know it's ridiculous (as a trump supporter) but who cares? He's trump. He'll be gone in 7 years anyway

I genuinely think he articulates his speeches and conversation like he would a text document. I mean if you change the wording to that and add parentheses it almost makes sense

'We're going to find all the dirty creatures of the swamp (not that we will find everyone there are so many) and we will keep fighting to drain the swamp'

Thats how he wanted to sound but unfortunately parentheses don't work like that in real life

Sounds like it offended someone though. Lol.

Remove the 'and' after the parentheses

That's standard Trumpanese. Nothing too damning really.

I think that it's more about being loyal to their beliefs. It's stupid, I know but I think even trump supporters take him too serious (I'm a trump supporter)
I laugh when somone has a good joke, and I surrender when they have a good point. An example being he dodged the draft yet loves the military. There are a few points I could make but really he was trolling (OP) and it's not worth actually having a discussion. I laughed and showed my friends he told everyone to watch fox and friends. I couldn't believe our president told us to watch fox and friends! But he's entertaining, has the smart republicans doing his job for him and I'm fine with it. I love the guy, he's funny, he's trolly, and is getting shit done (even if it isn't him getting it done)