youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI
youtube.com/watch?v=yO4myLCfN-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6EYcpWB_c
youtube.com/watch?v=lQrDASSYKmw
youtube.com/watch?v=ItCMX3A1qaE
youtube.com/watch?v=xBoXmZGl8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=zjkXzHzUIGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

I've recently been rewatching this. I binged 25 episodes yesterday, im already in the dark tournament. Good taste, Sup Forumsrother.
I find the opening to this pretty catchy, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eweDNOlD4s

Weird coincidence OP. Haven’t thought about this show in maybe a decade until last night when my fiancé and I were talking about DBZ and she brings this up. She watched yuyu, I watched DBZ. She’s trying to get me to give it a run at some point.

That said I just finished one punch man and everyone should watch it. Hilarious, awesome, short. Everything you could want! Now I can rage about who’d win, Goku, Superman or one punch man.

>as if Goku AND Superman as a team could stand a chance

DBZ is life brother, bulma has been my Waifu since dragonball when I was a kid, but yes one punch isn’t bad at all, and your wife has great taste yu yu is a fantastic series and short, so it’s not too time consuming, also if you like shorter ones cowboy bebop is great

Im a big fan of the Death Parade opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OxFSy8G5wk

Ah the classics. Good choice friend

youtu.be/UjjTMNDZi-A

youtube.com/watch?v=POBiNhp_hk8

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

youtu.be/BAzOxZdFBj0

Index III hype

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=5diaZzBr4_M

I see that you are a person of taste and culture. :D

This is also a great one

youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI

What makes a great anime opening?

To me its recognizability. If you know what anime it is within the first few seconds of the song, it has a high level of recognizability. Even ops you havent heard in a long time work like this. Someone posted Trigun, i havent seen that in a decade at least, but i know it when I hear it.

Bad ops are just bad. If you have to guess what show it is then youve got a bad op.

I didnt even watch naruto, but i had enough friends playing the themes that i can pic out the ones that are 'good' from it.

And then the exceptions, things like pokemon, doesnt really count if the name of the show is in the song

Death Parade has a pretty damn good opening.

youtu.be/UjjTMNDZi-A

It also has a very good and unique theme

I'm glad you are enjoying what I'm posting.
youtube.com/watch?v=yO4myLCfN-Y

Samurai Champloo
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6EYcpWB_c

You are now R-r-russian-ing manually

Checked

Zeta Gundam OP 1
youtube.com/watch?v=lQrDASSYKmw

Metal Armor Dragonar OP 1
youtube.com/watch?v=ItCMX3A1qaE

Genesis Climber MOSPEADA
youtube.com/watch?v=xBoXmZGl8p8

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross