youtu.be/-fjRA1Supaw
youtu.be/VjM61UByjA0
youtu.be/zzU0W3AtOGk
youtu.be/I9LimwJ2GmQ
youtu.be/H2lM2_LyNj0
youtu.be/Mz6YMYDa4gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to jail

Are they cheaper if you get a little one, like only 3 or 4 feet tall, with small breasts, narrow hips and no butt?

It's less material, right kek?

>masking your pedophilia fetish

It actually is for the reason you stated Amazon sells tons if dolls. All the cheap ones are tiny as fuck.

I'd only be interested in a love doll waifu if it had robotics and ai, wouldn't mind getting a little one to be my daughter too. that one wouldn't even need a vag or nipples.

holy fuck she looks like this girl named marlene that i used to have the biggest crush on.

AI is overrated robotics make them expensive and heavy it would constantly break down. And the AI would make it more like a woman it would break down on purpose.

reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-c-cup-blair/

wouldn't care if it is heavy if it walks around and cleans the fucking house for me. Appreciate your joke, but they wouldn't break down deliberately, designed by men.

I can see women being put on notice from this. no longer will men have to fear financial ruin because of where they stick their dick. These dolls have surpassed the uncanny valley, it's only a matter of time before meatbag girls are obsolete to men. Same for them, they got sperm banks and dildos they don't need us.

You'd be right. You'll be able to satisfy your sick pedophile desires while cutting back costs.

youtu.be/LnnOHvtRuD8

You can get a bigger one for a cheaper price if you forego the limbs

A beta virgin who couldn't pick up girls would say a thing like this.

Sex created us and Sex will destroy us,what an irony

You could get away with driving the carpool lane with one of these in your passenger seat

I probably wouldn't be able to fuck a doll without limbs...

This I love dolls but i still have relationships with real chicks. Dolls are just fun to play with.

I didn't know autism was an option

youtu.be/VJbf1vdhNHo

I'd probably never go outside if I had one of these fuckin' things.

Single "real chicks" for the most part are conniving, annoying, and vacuous. they get more and more shrewish as they age. Any relationship gains aren't worth the hassle and the potential for them to blow up or inevitably fuck you over. Sure there's keepers out there, but a diamond in the rough isn't worth sifting your hands through shit over and over. Especially when men make better friends and companions, and any sexual needs can be dropped into a tissue or a toy.

I recently found out I like caressing the stomach of girls with flat bellies, so these things wouldn't be able to simulate the sensation of the muscles under the girl's flesh.

shiiiit, and then all you gotta do is make your own limbs for her, kill two birds with 1 stone, you get to do a project in the garage and then you get to fuck your extra cheap toy

youtu.be/-fjRA1Supaw

youtu.be/VjM61UByjA0

This makes me wonder, are there fetish videos where men undress and put women into sexy or cute clothes like dolls? Like, the women go limp, letting whatever happen to them.

cleaning one of these out after you nut and putting it away for storage is probably enough to make any man an hero

youtu.be/zzU0W3AtOGk

Are there any dolls that are just a bust with a head? After seeing that doll, I kinda want to recreate this pic.

they sell just heads or whatever use google

I'm like really into this and I really like seeing guys use dolls or flashlights and cumming in them.... any videos anyone wants to share with me about this? Plsssss

I've been aroused by the female mannequins used in stores for the longest time, even as a teen.
You know the ones, white and featureless ones, but they still seem like that they have something resembling nipples and you can see it quite clearly when they're dressed in tight shirts.
I kinda want one, even though they're not penetrate-able

youtu.be/I9LimwJ2GmQ

not to be a fucking faggot but where do i go to get a new one?

Depends on what you want to spend and quality.

youtu.be/H2lM2_LyNj0

They look dead

Real women don't keep that flat belly for long.

Sometimes I leave my doll on the couch and forget about her and walk into my living room and get freaked out because someones sitting on my couch.

That's a nice doll user, how much was it?

which brand doll is this?

the belly looks real.

youtu.be/Mz6YMYDa4gc

wm

Everything looks better wet.

thx

How does the pushy feel.compared to the real thing?

WE WUZ SEXWORKERS N SHEEEIT