Prepare your anus Donald

Prepare your anus Donald.
You're about to get butthurt.

GARY

COME

Live REEEEEEE

Didn't get enough comments in the other thread? Here, I'll give you one for free.

And your candidate is still a cringe worthy artist desperate for any attention.
I'm sure he's not getting paid by the Hillary campaign to draw votes from The Donald

"autist"

I'm already #RidingtheJohnson

Prepare YOUR anus, its about to get bumpy

The next president will either be Trump or Gary.

Trump because obviousness.

Gary because Hillary's secrets spill out like r9k's spaghetti, and she will bribe him his way to the house. Then he'll be a puppet, and we get another four years of horror, and Trump will be forevermore rediculed, ensuring the completely decline of the west.

t. dane

The anus, or the thing going into the anus? I mean, both are bad. Hell, I'm troubled to think which is worse

Why not throw out more symbolic gifts

It was implying to a pot hole road.
>joke was to high brow

WEAK BOARDERS
GUN CONTROL

I voted for Johnson last time, but this year I am a #Trumpmissile

shoulda gone with autism petersen

MAKE AMERICA GREAT, TELL JOHNSON TO FUCK OFF

I don't give a shit about Clinton being a one term president if Johnson gets something like 10-20% of the vote. Gains like this will be incredible. Gary mother fucking Johnson 2016, 2020, however long it takes.

Literally, who?

Faggots like you are the reason people like me aren't going to really want to support the libertarian party anymore. Eat shit dumbass.

>gun control
>open borders
fuck right off with this kike handpuppet.

You shitheads are going to get Hillary in the White House. Remember, she will get 3 SUPREME COURT PICKS that will change this country forever.

I bet Johnson ends up hurting Clinton more than Trump.

Ugh, I'm torn. I believe in Johnson's policies, but not his chances.

this man was gifted a replica of George Washington's pistol, and after the ceremony he was seen throwing it in the dumpster

fuck him to death

>he thinks this is a trump board
>he thinks his $24 hat makes him a part of something