Outdated laws on sexuality ruin lives of Texas family and teacher

>Texas teacher had sex with her 8th grade English student ‘on almost a daily basis,’ police say

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/02/texas-teacher-had-sex-with-her-8th-grade-english-student-on-almost-a-daily-basis-police-say
>months-long, clearly consensual relationship
>initiated by student, not teacher
>parents know and approve
>committed to starting a family together after he impregnated her

>get arrested for child abuse, will undoubtedly be convicted, forced to abort baby
>parents being investigated for failure to report child abuse
>young man loses loving girlfriend and parents all at once, probably ruining his life (not to mention theirs) forever

Explain to me how it is justifiable to ruin the lives of these four people who are guilty of nothing but a victim-less crime.

It isn't.

First happy late Memorial Day, second I owe this book my life and perhaps that was my doing to begin with, and last have a great day.

>government job
>Seducing our sons

When can we abolish public schools?

Kill yourself

>employer having any bearing over somebody's private and consensual relationships

Stop trying to make pedophilia a thing. It's COMPLETELY unethical for a teacher to sleep with a thirteen year old student.

And the parents SHOULD be brought up on charges. Who the hell is like, "Yep, my son gonna keep boning that teacher. Good job, son."

It's fucked on every level.

I honestly have no problem as long as the young student is male and the adult is hot female. Good for them. Godspeed. Someone please post this on tumblr.

>not posting the images where she's actually kinda chubby
still would tap it

She wanted the BWC. Can't blame her.

As unethical and needed it is to punish this woman, who the fuck wouldn't wanna bone the hell out of that woman in high school?

And daily? With parents approval?
God damn that kid had it good.
The only thing you can do is fuck it up by getting caught and not using a damn rubber.

kill yourself

it either goes both ways or neither
you dont get to cherrypick nigger

Kill yourself pedo sympathizer.

If you cant comprehend age of consent and cannot comprehend the unethical nature of student teacher relationships you owe it to yourself to just fucking die.

nice

The teacher is an a position of power over the student. Even ignoring the underage aspect, it is entirely unethical for her to engage in a sexual relationship with her pupil.

>not using a damn rubber
He got her pregnant in January, his parents "were ecstatic and supportive" when they found out, according to the article.

Apparently she was "welcome at family gatherings" after they found out last October, so I surmise an extended family member was the one who informed CPS.

>teacher impregnates 13 year old girl
I'm sure some other words would be used to describe this case..

>implying fucking your offspring into your eighth grade English teacher wouldn't be paradisaical.

Think on this for a moment: He rode that lady, daily, like the school bus. Bareback.

That teacher should be publicly executed.

Fucking spics.

>victimless crime

fuck off rapist

CHILDREN ARE INCAPABLE OF CONSENT

Regardless, this woman's career is over and the boys reputation is either going to get better or worse.
I fucked my spanish teacher after coming across her at a hookah bar while i was still in high school, but i wouldn't dare try to go further.

>forced to abort baby

What, did it stop a bullet.
> shame

Female pedophiles are totally okay but male pedophiles are sick fucks right. Fuck your feminism.

they mean

>destroying the evidence

GOOD

you thirsty faggots do nothing to stop guys who get their lives ruined but as soon as its a chick, you suddenly want to stand for justice so you can live vicariously

men have been destroyed for decades because of this. cries for leniency MUST begin with them. besides, women only get slapped on the wrists anyway

I'm literally burning with rage and jealousy

My parents caught me with a girl and beat my ass so viciously and that's why I haven't had sex since middle school, meanwhile this kid gets to fuck his hot teacher on a daily basis with supportive parents

Goddamnit I'm so fucking mad

>a texas jury convicted a middle school teacher today on sexual abuse of a minor. Her sentence was to be pushed down a flight of stairs onto a trampoline

I'm not an expert or anything but aren't you 12 or something in 8th grade?

Who said I think men deserve worse treatment? The prevailing consensus on informed consent is paternalistic if not not tyrannical towards young people--especially females.

just as long as U.S. traps are standing to piss!

>empire in decline

>not posting the pussy destroyer himself

The student, in these cases, is 90% of the time a NIGGER JOCK who bullies the other students, sexually assaults white girls at the school, and gets away with it because MUH HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL.

Stop defending the roastie sluts who choose to fuck the nigger bucks who are bullying and raping white kids.

>family knew and was okay
>almost daily
The fuck? When the hell has this ever happened before?
Why the hell would almost anyone else instead be smacked around by the parents?

meant to reply to OP

no it fucking doesn't males and females aren't the same so standards shouldn't be either.

putting your tiny dick in a hot teachers vagina isnt the same as putting an old fat dick in a tight pussy

You're telling me my dad wouldn't be proud as fuck knowing his 13 year old son was fucking hot teacher pussy? Huh really makes you think....

>America

kill
yourself

>Who said I think men deserve worse treatment?

I didnt accuse you, I stated a fact

men are put on sex offender lists, women get probation and a sea of you hungry faggots willing to ensure another women never has to go through such torture

Not an argument.

The student, in these cases, is 90% of the time a NIGGER JOCK who bullies the other students, sexually assaults white girls at the school, and gets away with it because MUH HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL.

Stop defending the roastie sluts who choose to fuck the nigger bucks who are bullying and raping white kids.

>daily
>for more than a year

How much jailtime does one get for over 400 counts of statutory rape?

what kind of faggot are you who the fuck didn't want to fuck a teacher at school

>putting your tiny dick in a hot teachers vagina isnt the same as putting an old fat dick in a tight pussy

my, how quickly fantasy turns to envy

Read the rest of my post you stupid fucking nigger.

Age of consent should be lowered for both males and females. No teacher, man or woman, deserves to have their lives ruined because of a consensual sexual relationship.

Nice..

>Vera told police, when she met the boy during summer school in 2015. She said at first he was rude, asking for her Instagram account name and sending her a follow request after she refused to provide it or accept his invitation

A L P H A

nice

Pedophile nations such a yours should be invaded to restore the human rights of children.

>latina women aren't whores they said

i'm not falling for your tricks mexicunts

>Impregnated her
>pedo

Can only pic one.

you're really making me think

I wish my teachers had been like this when I was in school...

read the rest of my post you shitposting chink

fuck any cries for leniency that doesn't start with men. NOTHING happens to these women; they dont need a "lives ruined" argument.

Depends. Follow this flow chart:

>Does the offender have a penis? Y/N
>Y: Yes. Then, lots of other horrible shit, like chemical castration.
>N: Maybe, but sometimes no. But it'll be short, if at all, and most other consequences are mitigated.

all i got out of this is that women are whores, and that faggots are mentally ill.

what even

Pic of teacher?

The OP pic weird italy.

I feel relieved knowing there are still some sane, rational people on Sup Forums

Thats why age of consent is 9-14 in Hungary

I'm not going to let youth be creeped on because you have feelings, stupid leaf.

OP are you willing to pay for the child that results from this relationship? As he isn't financially prepared for a child...

That's so teens can have sex with other teens you dumb fuck. It's not for adults to start diddling with teens.

Ok let's break it down
A 9 year old can fuck an up to 12 years old

A 12 years old can fuck an up to 18 years old

A 14+ year old can fuck anyone regardless of race

I think it's fair like this

You're right. This kid is probably better being left alone, since this bitch and his parents are already fucked in the head and his world revolves around his dick now. The point of ruining all of their lives isn't to "save" this boy, at this point, but to prevent society from sliding even further into decadence and complete shit. We ruin this boy's life discourage this from happening again, and the result is a net benefit to all of society.

Do you want to win the war, or mourn every casualty like blacks do with dindus? We have to outflank SJWs by subverting their protected groups--and that means appealing to women first--in order to achieve meaningful, lasting victories.

Come on, Bulgaria.

>map of Australia
>nearly the whole map is Dumbfuckistan, with a little bit of Emu Empire

>regardless of race

That shouldn't be allowed

>Do you want to win the war, or mourn every casualty like blacks do with dindus? We have to outflank SJWs by subverting their protected groups--and that means appealing to women first--in order to achieve meaningful, lasting victories.

kys justin
find your nearest, still smoldering forest and lay down

you give women this inch and all that will result is female teachers get a scolding, male teachers get the electric chair

Wait, why is it legal for people on welfare to breed?

Kek I wanted to say age anyway there is this 15 yrs old girl who is totally into me but I won't fuck her cuz it's morally wrong

>I won't fuck her cuz it's morally wrong
You're only cucking yourself.

I'll just stay with girls my age but yes I'm def a cuck

>in a long term relationship with a 13 year old.
This girl must be stupid as fuck i mean holy shit.

Well I mean she is an English teacher

She was making a long-term investment.