What are benefits of being raped for a woman ?

what are benefits of being raped for a woman ?

Always having a good story to tell at parties.

Impregnation from a dominate male.

True love.

kek

saves time, can get home to do the dishes faster

sympathy for life, guys never get that
so pretty much a free ride

>It’s only beneficial if it’s happening to OP’s mother

the benefit is all women want to be be raped. though they want it to happen with a 8/10 guy with bug cock. if you're an average looking guy you shouldn't try rape.

When I was raped it was the feeling of being dominated and helpless that I found hot

yeah, they don't want it to be 8 somalians

did you orgasm hard? were you angry after it happened even though there was some part of it you liked? and was it a real rape? like you're walking down the street and some stranger grabs you and pins you down and fucks you against your will, or was it someone you knew and he you started messing with him but wanted to stop before full sex?

there is a difference between fantasy and being actually raped

>did you orgasm hard?
Yeah really hard
>were you angry after it happened even though there was some part of it you liked?
I felt a little sick but that was due to me getting off from it
>and was it a real rape? like you're walking down the street and some stranger grabs you and pins you down and fucks you against your will, or was it someone you knew and he you started messing with him but wanted to stop before full sex?
Yeah it was real. I was really drunk/high and two guys held me down, stripped me, and took turns.

Fellow Republicans, we don't always talk about this, but the benefit of being raped as a child is that you turn into a Republican.

I myself was raped as a child, and now I am Pres

The cycle continues and I hope my daughter or son/gradnson will also become Pres.

interesting. did it change how you view sex? do you "chase" that feeling now? trying to find guys to treat you roughly? or did it make you less likely to trust men?

I end up doing that to my GF when I am on Ambien. Sucks I never get to remember it.

you're supposed to do it when she is on ambien. obviously.

>did it change how you view sex?
I became sluttier and much more submissive
>do you "chase" that feeling now? trying to find guys to treat you roughly? or did it make you less likely to trust men?
Yeah, I like it rough. Fantasise about it again but worried about being hurt.

i met a girl on here that was raped when she was 12. she was also chasing that feeling of helpless and being dominated even though she said it was a traumatic experience for her. we talking about meeting up because she wanted to reenact those experiences and said she wanted me to make her cry and feel like a slut like she felt back then. she hadn't even had sex since she was 12 because she couldn't tell anyone even though she said she tried having a boyfriend but it didn't last. she's 18 now. she got cold feet though.

Can always take it to court and ruin that guy's life.

Were you 15?

That's me :)

Do any of you squat while you poop? I feel like a freak for being the only person in my family 4 doing it

Get a life

kik me

Look it up, any other form of pooping is going to give you colon cancer. You have ascended through the unique coupling of your genes

free sex

>Work at MS, had to put signs in bathrooms telling all the visa pajeets to stop standing on the toilet seats and breaking them.

Now you are ready to shit in the street and be the family pajeet.

once had one-i-tis for years, but she was never interested.

used black magic on her. no regrets.

>black magic
so shes blacked now?

Knowing what it feels like to have a real man fuck them
Oh, and orgasms. Lots of shameful, filthy orgasms
Mmmmm

If I was black, I'd use that as my catch phrase.

a lifetime of calling yourself a survivor.
Trading victim stories with other women.
secreting feeling you have value because somebody wanted to rape you.

Mother of god...

>stealing my catchphrase
sure thing nigger

Goddamn that sounds so Fucking hot

Well thanks :)

Well I'm sorry I don't have a shiny crunchy bug cock.
Fucking whores need to just accept fleshy dick and get over themselves
Its not like they have antennae for me to pull on so I'd say we're pretty even on bug parts

Lol! I've slept with 15 dudes in my lifetime. All had various sized dicks. From 3.5 inches to 11. Seriously. Any cock can feel amazing if you know how to use it.
Trust me, you are all capable of rape

show us your body so we can see what made those guys so horny they had to fuck you against your will

The orgasms.

Roy Cohn didn't rape you. You seduced him.

did you fight back? you said you enjoyed like how long did that take to happen? what triggered you enjoying this unless you had the fantasy before?

>did you fight back? you said you enjoyed like how long did that take to happen?
I struggled at first but gave up after about ten mins which is also when I got into it.
>what triggered you enjoying this unless you had the fantasy before?
I'm not sure. I just liked that I felt dominated and they were stronger.

> unless you had the fantasy before
nearly all girls have that fantasy. it's like nearly all guys have a fantasy of fucking two girls at once.

Getting to do all the nasty, slutty things she's always fantasized about (anal, a2m, facials, etc) but still being a good girl, since she was forced.

Where did the two guys come from? Did you know them already?

multipole origami's

Yeah, they were older dudes I used to hang with becuase they could buy booze

how old were you?

Where are you from?

UK

how did it initiate? did they just grab you or were they asking first? also could you go more in depth on how you struggled? jerking off reading all this

What did they do after fucking you? Just go? Did you report it to police? Were you a slut before?

Sup Forums

No thats your just your brain disassociating and quickly adapting to the break in your psyche. It's a method used in early development stages of children in satanic cults it causes hyper sexuality and they become easier to mind control at that point. TLDR you thought it was hot because you had to.

stealing man milk

>how did it initiate? did they just grab you or were they asking first?
I was zoning out high and drunk and I heard one say "we should fuck her", then they just went for it.
>also could you go more in depth on how you struggled?
Just tried to push them away but they held my wrists.
>jerking off reading all this
Feel free :P
They lived there. I went to sleep there after and pretended not to remember. I'd had sex but wasn't too slutty.
Interesting. Well, it worked.

getting laid

Did they react when you came? Did you want more after you came?

Are you overweight?

Really weird question but I've always wondered. How does it happen if you're not wet?

where are you from, where are you now, what is your discord?

>Did they react when you came?
Yeah they noticed lol
>Did you want more after you came?
Fuck yes I did
no
I started getting wet involuntarily pretty quickly
UK, UK, and don't have one

discord is a free app/download. get it. and send me your discord handle so I can make you do terrible things on cam for me until I can afford to come to the UK and rape you for the rest of your life.

> desperate sexless retard

Were they Asian?

GG thread

ITT sexless retards faggots and one attention seeking fat bitch with bad teeth

Well, you get to be married to your rapist as long as he pays your father 40 pieces of silver

This bitch has been on Sup Forums for like the past week straight

No, white

has she posted pics yet? i want to see what drove men to rape

Now I feel stupid wacking it. Probably some guy.

nope.

Yeah that was a 56 year old man, Rick. I didn't know how to tell you

I still text with my ex and she told me yesterday around the spacex launch she wanted Elon Musk to rape her.

None?

Meeting new and exiting people.

Nope she won’t

Hahahaha

Do tell

this should have the same effect, no need to stand on toilet

Did you fuck them or hang out with them afterwards?

There's an nice middle ground solution.

You just get two nice sizeable objects to rest your feet on and put them on either side of the toilet.

I'm aware that sounds so autistic that it hurts, but honestly think about it. Not squatting gives you literal colon problems later in life. Squatting on the toilet seat makes you look like a retard or risks you falling off which honestly looks worse than being retarded. I once saw someone suggest squatting in the bathtub but wtf people clean themselves in that, you're defiling the entire concept. And they make actual trinkets to help you squat shit but then you have to explain your squat stool to everyone even when you don't want to talk to them about your stool stool.

If you're wealthy enough to have a squat toilet in the west you don't have to explain yourself, your guests will just nod and understand that your brilliance comes with a few societal hiccups. But if you just keep a box of baby wipes and an unopened pack of toilet paper nearby for leverage? Problem solved. Primal fecal release angle at minimal societal obtrusiveness.

My only question is how I explain to my kids that their mom stands on baby wipe boxes when she shits.

I did, yes.

How long did that continue for? Was it rape when they fucked you again?

Are you glad the whole experience happened?

>a true gentleman

shekels I believe

kek

For a few years, and no I consented and they never mentioned it had happened.

I am, yeah.

Undeserved sex, for one.

Does mom have pics?

how old are you now?

Do you engage in risky behavior to try to get guys to rape you nowadays?

How did you become sluttier since then?

Not a female but I'm a feminine boy. I was raped over 100x by a family member from age 11 - about 15/16. Then he moved out of our house. Idk if I benefited really but I can tell you now all I want is to please men m, in bisexual but very submissive to dominant men and have a serious kink for being fucked/abused/sucking dick

butthole pic?