Well, Sup Forums, I think I'll be checking out early

Well, Sup Forums, I think I'll be checking out early.
Anybody got any creative ways to go about this?
Might as well go out with a final kek

Head-on bus chasing

Death by choking on shit. Literal heaven.

Steel wire to the neck, tie it to fire exit or whatnot above crowded city street, superglue your hands to the side of your head. Decapitation while still holding on to your head.

liking this one a lot

okay, first set up a razorwire noose. Then after putting on superglue your hands to the sides of your head. After this jump off a bridge or building and for the people that find you it will look like you pulled your own head off.

> (OP)
>okay, first set up a razorwire noose. Then after putting on superglue your hands to the sides of your head. After this jump off a bridge or building and for the people that find you it will look like you pulled your own head off.

> (OP)
>okay, first set up a razorwire noose. Then after putting on superglue your hands to the sides of your head. After this jump off a bridge or building and for the people that find you it will look like you pulled your own head off.
LIVE STREAM IT

How old are you?
Do you work?
Why are you doing it? (Sad...revenge...or what)
Where do you live?
Body type?

Live stream, faggot.

Gimme a good idea, faggot

The Virgin Noose vs. The Chad Wire Decapitation

These are all important questions.....since you chose to ignore them I chose to ignore you. You waste my time.

I'm not answering shit
Point is I'm killing myself and I'd like a funny idea.

No tide pods just go huff freon

tide pods are for faggots

Live stream it OP

>look for any kind of explosive (powerfull enought to kys)
>put bomb in a hat and wear it
>Go somewhere crowded
>Walk around until your head explode
>wait for the news to notice your death in the middle of everyone

>kek

Sounds like it could take somebody out, too.
I like.

This and fucking yell and act like a maniac while waiting for bomb hat to explode

What should my suicide note say?

hittler did nothing wrong

Do a murder-rape-suicide. Kill yourself my drinking viniger and THEN bleach. It will mske a chlorine bomb out of your insides.

Where does the rape part come in?

I mean, rape someone then do it. I was just saying if he wants to go out, do some crazy shit first.

Probably the closest I'd ever get to getting laid, so I might just do that.
topkek

Ok faggot, well it would be helpful to know if you are fucking tremendous fat ass or regular sized, young or old....because if I was going to suggest you climb a radio antenna and sit on the antenna up you ass it would be hard if you were fat. Of telling you to go to a pickle park and get fucked by some random dude, then write his license plate number in your hand, go to a bridge, stab yourself with a knife and throw it into the river so you frame a honk for your murber none of his matteres anyway....also get some help

Young and dare I say pretty fit, user.
And I said creative, not tedious.

Shoot a bunch of far left, or radical blm or something

I said I wanted to kill myself, not a bunch of niggers fighting non-existent racism.

Seriously, we have these threads all the fucking time. Just fucking do it. Stop coming to this god damn site and posting a thread saying "OOH WHAH B I WANNA KILL MYSELF"
Just shut the fuck up and end it, noone gives a shit. If you're gonna come here and tell us, you better fucking livestream it

supposedly helium does rather well

you think I value your validation.
kek

Fuarrrrk you're picky for a dead guy.

write a fake creepy pasta note about how you can't stand the monsters taunting you anymore and you buried something deep in the Ozarks or something.

And then hang yourself, Also, paint stuff all over your walls about demons and skinwalkers and shit... Make yourself out to be a complete nutty, It'll give /x/ enough fuel to talk for a lifetime

No you value the validation of literally everyone on this site. A bunch of fat fucking neets who sit and roast each other all day for being fat fucking neets.
Get the fuck off my site newfag

did you sneeze while pissing today or some shit?

Do you think before you post?

Do you think period?

Literally get off my site.

Fork in outlet