The Cause of Female Homosexuality

>Be me
>In high school
>dating pic related (on right), having sex several times a week
>she has orgasms regularly and we genuinely seem to like each other
>time goes by, we break up, don't speak or FB stalk her for literally years while in college or grad school
>Go on facebook today and see she is now engaged to another WOMAN

This came completely out of left field, since I was sleeping with her and she had a bf before me. What the hell can cause a woman to go lesbo like that completely off the cuff?

Very surprised at this news and this left me confused, because previously I thought only landwhales and other rejected women became lesbians.

What gives Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a phase

Lol you must be nasty as fuck to turn a girl off of men for life.

It's not her, user, it's you.

I doubt it bro. We are in our late twenties now and they even gave each other rings and made a big announcement and everything.

>she

i have some bad news user....

pretty funny, but I can 100% vouch for her on her female bona fides.

Also, a leaf.

Any lesbian that doesn't admit that cocks feel great are lying. That doesn't mean they love who it's attached to.

I've had 2 girlfriends in the past.
The first butchered her body and now lives as a man.
The second is a lesbian now.

I've just stopped dating.

damn dude, that sucks

I've only had it go the other way. managed to get two lesbians drunk enough to fuck me. both of them are now straight.

and these were like, 7/10 average skinny lesbians with decent tits. not trigglypuffs, lol

op you suck dick. or atleast, you were destined to suck dick because clearly fucking girls isn't your thing bro

The fuck did you do?

No seriously. No Lesbians ever stay lesbians for the majority of their lives. It does not matter if they get married and have children together, they will still end up married to guys ten years down the line.

it's a social status thing
it means that no man is good enough for them
try reading between the lines faggot

What the fuck do you do to them buffalo bill?

I don't know, man. I must be some sort of fucked up.

Women are always slightly bisexual.

>i only left them in a hole for a couple of days with nothing but lotion and magazines

Incredible, you ought to talk with them and see if you were actually responsible and find out what. Then you could probably shape another one more to your liking.

I dont think its you, i just think that women are more subsceptible to brainwashing considering how theyre generally emotional trainwrecks inside half the time.

Joke is on her though. Scientific studies show lesbian relationships are far more abusive than straight ones.

multiple orgasms desu

That's all I ever tried to do

Why do people lie on an anonymous board

Shouldn't you be in school?

>every single leaf post ITT is shit

>lesbians marry and have children

>.>

Oh boy, you know women fake orgasms all the time?

Considering she is set on marrying a woman, I'd bet my left nut on her faking orgasms. Maybe get your autism checked on

Bisexual.

The word you are looking for is bisexual.

They're looking for facebook accolades.

Bitches hate eachother after a while. They will be divorced and riding dick in less than 10yrs.
No lesbian that's "hot" stays lesbian.

Guaranteed.

Same senpai. Shame because the lesbo was pretty cute.

when you realise that your ex was always a lesbian but you were a huge faggot so it was okay

lesbian detected

F P B P
P
B
P

>facebook relationship status
doesn't mean anything, girls say they're married to other girls all the time when they're just BFFs.

What the actual fuck does this mean?

It stands for lurk more, newfag

I realize that, but I checked out her page a little more closely. She is truly a lesbian, replete with posting scissoring jokes and all.

>No lesbian that's "hot" stays lesbian
citation required

>What the hell can cause a woman to go lesbo

Having dated assholes like you.

Wait ... was this a trick question of somesort ..?

All women are bisexual, don't take it too personally.

Shouldn't you be re-unified?

actually i remember a study that confirms this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

>Studies with volunteers in sexual arousal experiments suggest that women are, on average, physiologically sexually aroused to both male and female sexual stimuli. Lesbians are the exception because they tend to be more aroused to their preferred sex than the other sex, a pattern typically seen in men. A separate research line suggests that lesbians are, on average, more masculine than straight women in their nonsexual behaviors and characteristics. Hence, a common influence could affect the expression of male-typical sexual and nonsexual traits in some women. By integrating these research programs, we tested the hypothesis that male-typical sexual arousal of lesbians relates to their nonsexual masculinity. Moreover, the most masculine-behaving lesbians, in particular, could show the most male-typical sexual responses. Across combined data, Study 1 examined these patterns in women's genital arousal and self-reports of masculine and feminine behaviors. Study 2 examined these patterns with another measure of sexual arousal, pupil dilation to sexual stimuli, and with observer-rated masculinity-femininity in addition to self-reported masculinity-femininity. Although both studies confirmed that lesbians were more male-typical in their sexual arousal and nonsexual characteristics, on average, there were no indications that these 2 patterns were in any way connected. Thus, women's sexual responses and nonsexual traits might be masculinized by independent factors. (PsycINFO Database Record

Women are bi. Women now have their own money. They can fuck for hours. They can live like besties too. Why would they want a man around anymore?

Every hot lesbian ever.
You're welcome, Torontoman.

35 post and pics posted?
Fuck you colossal faggot, this isnt your blog

Wow, such a retard.
It stands for first post, best post.

underrated

You mean, the cause of female bisexuality.

And that's females having a mostly mental-based sex drive. "Connection" matters more than body, and by connection, I mean the entire package deal, which definitly includes your wallet.

If that package deal is better delivered with a woman, most women won't have a problem going for it.

this is not evidence of everything and iv already linked a study proving women are all bisexual.

You have no evidence because we both know your anecdotes do not matter in the real world. Sorry hun

>of everything
of anything*

post her nudes faggot

>she said she had orgasms regularly
FTFY

Why couldnt I see this before? I tried so hard too

Are you mentally challenged? I haven't made 35 posts and I uploaded 1 picture.

And you missed the central point of the thread, which is discussing what causes relatively normal attractive women to become lesbians.

Dominican Republic should not post again.

This is probably the closest anyone has come to making an actual attempt at replying.

Could be true.

This isnt related to politics

Reported you bad lover

Most of the lasting lesbian relationships/marriages that i have seen at work usually involve fairly big age differences 8 or 9 years and upwards of 15 and 20 years apart. Not true with gay men.

I don't always see the customers, but the lesbians I have seen.....not attractive.

Is she on college? Because a lot of women go lesbo in college, but turn back once they graduate.

get out of your fucking basement

most hot lesbos aren't really lesbians, they are bi, meaning, they want dick.

>most hot lesbos aren't really lesbians
uh huh
because girls who marry girls arent actually lesbians they are just pretending. seems legit

>Being bi means you crave dick

what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums latety

a lot of self loathing closeted gay dudes browse Sup Forums. They project their constant craving for penis onto any and every person they see because they cant imagine other people not wanting penis as much as they do.

i've seen many fucking lesbians-bi at my holidays, since many of them prefer Greek islands, and they do crave dick

>'ve seen many fucking lesbians-bi at my holidays,
nice my dad works for nintendo too
>lying on the internet
>expecting people to believe you
0/20

to many weebs influenced by hentai plots

Yes user we get it. You have eyes, however experience doesn't work on real world statistics

Unless you have an actual study whatever you think is literally useless.

Seriously that's like saying all whites are beta nu males because I saw the frontpage of twitter for 5 minutes.

whatever helps you sleep at night

>muh anecdotes are totally evidence guize you haz to believe me
id rather believe lesbian wedding pics sorry

Lesbianism is just a new way for women to show their narcissism in the 21st century.

>that pic
>tfw even if i transition i'll never have a cute wedding like them
>tfw i'm so jealous

>Turning a girl to swing for the other team
Been there.

Have you seen modern 'men'? I can't blame women for all being dykes.

it's another to have a threesome with 2 "lesbians" or see a "lesbian" getting gangbanged and another to see the twitter frontpage.

the only real lesbos i've seen were somewhat like pic related, all except a couple that were hot(and got flirty sometimes with) were like shit.

there are hot lesbos, yes, but they are damn rare

Bisexual

>i've seen

It's like you are not writing anything

this, you do the ever see old lesbian couples

you realize that 90% of the time when you see a hot lesbian you dont realize shes a lesbian because she just looks like an average girl and the only time you notice a lesbian is when shes an ugly butch right?

Women are meant for sex. This is their natural function. They have it encoded in their DNA.

They will basically fuck anyone.

Notice how he said most? I realise you leaves are fucking retarded, but English is the official language there for the majority of the country so you should have the capability to read the sentence you quote.

notice how he has 0 evidence or citation for any of his claims other than anecdotes? that means its quite literally worthless ;)

>yfw she dated OP because he looked like a woman

>yfw she faked all her orgasms

>yfw she is truly happy now