What is the best time to marry?

In china, thee is a derogatory term for women over 27 and unmarried. It's called leftover women. When I heard this, I was like the fuck, lol. Im currently 24, but will probably 36 or 38 before I marry.

Anyway, there is a real in the west to liberate women. And now the effect is that many men are not getting to marry at all.

What are your thoughts on this?

It's just parental/societal pressure to settle down and have kids when they have all the options in the world open to them.

It's so ugly, though. What would you do if you re a Chinese woman and 36?

I keep thinking but anyone can get married and many of these married women are poor and sad.

Hundreds of millions or even a billion+ chinese men don't even have the opportunity to get married because there's not enough women, and you're worried about some obvious total bitch who is a pain in the ass probable mental case who can't maintain a healthy relationship?

It's actually women over 25. They call them Christmas cake girls (useless cake after December 25th) AKA leftover women.

Women should marry in their early 20's for peak fertility quality and potential. Men should marry before their early 30's, because that's when their sperm start to deteriorate slightly, statistically.

If I can find the study, I'll post the source, but I read that a men five years older than the woman, and the woman slightly more intelligent than the man is lowest rate of divorce.

>What would you do if you re a Chinese woman and 36?
If you're at least a little bit cute, you can always go to America and marry a lonely middle aged man and live a comfy life as his waifu.

marriage died a long time ago. the homo raped the corpse but it was long dead. feminism destroyed marriage. the best time to marry was 150 years ago

I'm a Chinese woman.

I'm just concerned since I'm going to be marrying in my mid 30 possibly in my late thirties. And this rule is against me. I'm currently 24.

In China, single mothers don't get welfare, and children go to the father in a divorce. Everything else would work itself out if we had similar laws.

By 30, 90% of your eggs are gone. Don't fall for the modernist lies. It's a trap, not marriage. If you care more about your stupid office job than children, then you probably shouldn't ever be a mother in the first place.

I'm 8 of 10 currently. And I'm planning to exercise and preserve my looks hopefully we'll into the forties. The is an option. I might end up marrying a white australian while I'm in school (early thirties) and settle down content lyrics to have beautiful biracial babies.

Sorry guys. Auto correct messing up my text.

Judging by your flag, you're in leaf-land, not China. You won't have any problem finding a husband among the Cucknadians, even if you wait until you're past your prime.

The rules are different in Canada. Especially if you're dating outside the diaspora / have strong career prospects.

If you plan on being a 35 year old unmarried phd in feminism well.. That's pretty much a no-go in any culture.

>plans on being almost 40 before getting married
pic related

>what is the best time to marry

Whenever you OWN your house and have a decent, stable job.

It's more like 38 nd unmarried. It will take me that long to get the phd. Lol. I might still do it though.

You can go to college any time you want. You can only have children for a limited window. By 40, you will only have 3% of your eggs left, and conception becomes exponentially more difficult after your mid 20's.

You are GUARANTEED to not get the same quality man at 35 than you could get at 25. Every year you wait, the worse your potential mates will be, no matter how hard you workout. If you time horizons are too short for you to understand then, then maybe you shouldn't have kids at all so as not to pass on your low IQ genes.

>It's actually women over 25. They call them Christmas cake girls (useless cake after December 25th) AKA leftover women.

That's Japan

Hopefully I'll get a cute Anglo if I don't go back to chin I probably would led a happy life together.

>I'm Chinese
>Canadian flag

Of course

Why is it that older men can get quality younger women meanwhile an older ell educated, wealthy good looking woman cannot get a quality younger man?

But it doesn't work the same way with white peple so when I'm 38, I might date a 22 year old white guy

People like you lower the average IQ of nations by waiting until you can only have 1, MAYBE 2 children, while other people have 3 or 4 kids. If you're intelligent, you should have kids as soon as possible and as many as possible.

You can get a PhD when you're in your 40's.

I'm 98% certain this is a troll.

But you should have children by your early 30's at latest. You're doing your future children a disservice by waiting any later than that.

Which is more important, your scrap of paper or your children being born without defects?

So you'd rather have a phd than a family, basically. Does the phd give you validation, completion of a quest for self-worth? A phd in what, exactly?

Because your fertility declines, and ours does not (or does so MUCH slower). Women are not evolved to attract mates past their late 20's--all the best women as supposed to have children by then. Evolution doesn't give a shit about your PhD. Sorry.

Biomedical engineering.

You mean older men WITH MONEY can get quality younger women. That's because they're golddigging whores.

I'll just freeze my eggs.

WHT if the older woman has money.

Madonna dated a lot of you get men.

36 is way too old to get married and have children. 30 should be the absolute cut off.

It's almost ingrained in intelligent humans to select for the best offspring.

Old eggs make for less intelligent and less healthy children. This is scientifically proven.

Keep acting like everybody doesn't know why.

I just got out of a relationship with a girl from Nigeria who had similar issues on the mind. She left to go on the PhD track in the UK, though we had other differences anyway.

If you want children, then you have the same problem most women have. PhDs in almost all fields have a poor ROI. Moreover you're probably in a big city where the average income is even higher, and thus so is the barrier to entry in the housing market.

A PhD, in my opinion, is a luxury lifestyle choice people choose, at the significant expense of other life paths. That's the realistic way of lookign at it. Even PhD's in finance can struggle to find stable employment outside of the tenure track, and everyone knows how shitty trying to get tenure is.

Basic sexual marketplace stuff. I'm sure you're aware of how this works already. Maybe there are more white guys willing to marry an older woman than chinese guys, but it's still a small pool. A family friend actually did that though, so it does happen.

You're not even going to have time/energy to USE the degree if you have children right after getting it. If you try to work and hire a nanny, you'll be a shit mother, and your children will grow up with emotional disadvantages to children who had close maternal connections and breast feeding.

Have a family NOW, get it out of the way, and then go get you PhD and work AFTER. You have your whole life to work. Children are a one shot, small window of time, especially if you give a shit about being a good mother. Would you chose work over providing the idea mothering environment for your children?

What but that movie star. Aron Tyler johnson. And that guy is hot by the way and he married an uglier older womn.

The longer you put off having kids the higher the chance of getting soemthing like this

troll thread confirmed

Yewh, but once you have a family you can't really do much eduction wise or career wise. It's also pretty much a one shot thing considering that progrms are ageist.

Because a woman being dependent on a rich man is generally seen as a fulfillment of traditional femininity, while most men view being dependent on a rich older woman as something that diminishes their masculinity.

The kind of guy who doesn't care about masculinity when he's in his early 20s is probably not the kind of guy who would be attractive to an older woman.

Like I said, stuff happens (especially if you have a lot of money, something that a PhD will not give you)

It's still a very small pool. You're playing a numbers game that is not stacked in your favor.

This is not a troll thred.I don't know why I would be trolling but this because how serious it is.

I wouldn't mind getting a much younger guy if he's handsome even if I wasn't completely attracted to him at that point in my life.

I don't think anyone serious would go to Sup Forums for life advice, but it's been nice shitting on PhDfags anyway.

Too late m8. If you wanted to go down that road you should have had them frozen in your early 20's. Frozen eggs are weaker and more prone to birth defects, so you need to freeze them in your prime fertile years.

That's bullshit. You will have plenty of time for a PhD course-load after your kids are 7 and older. University hours are better than career hours. By the time your kids are teenagers, 95% of your work is done, you can go work in a lab or something. You can't fix kids after around the age of 11 or 12. You either fucked them up, or put them on a good path by then.

Yewh, I know. Sometimes I wish I were a man, so I would t have this dilmema.

desu I have a suspicion that you are both stupid and ugly

but even if you are ~30 then you can still find someone with a job and low enougn standards so whatever. just learn to appreciate men like aids skrillex and dont wait til your mid/late thirties

Well at least its a worthwhile and interesting field of study.

Here's the problem: You're trying to plan your life out as though it were a syllabus. Life doesn't happen that way.

You may fall in love when you're 28. And you're reaction will be: whoops, 10 years too early, move along. 10 years later you decide its time and you just marry someone who matches your checklist and live a typical soulless and contrived yuppy relationship.

Basically I think you're entire perspective and analysis on this subject is flawed from the beginning.

>sperm
>deteriorate
4 u maybe

That's a good idea. I might do that. Then I will be 36 when I start dating. That gives me 7 yers time frame for popping out babies.

No, I'm 8 out of 10 in terms of looks. I'm just not competent in what I do at themoment. Lol.

They're not ageist if you know how to write a letter. That working mom story stuff will work great for a letter of intent. You can also take single graduate courses while your children are young--it's a very small time commitment, but it will "keep you in the game" until you apply for a full time PhD program. You might even be able to get a masters in the 5-10 years that you take off raising your 2-3 children to adolescence. Then you can back off and do more of your own thing. As hard as that might sound, it will actually be harder to try to do school, then work + children at the same time. You're either going to be a shitty employee, or a shitty mother that way.

If you are going to have kids, around 35 is a good age, so plan around that. Have fun, date, work on your career and capital until then. Don't get pussy-trapped and derailed.

Hey I know, why don't you be a trans man. Eventually you will have the skills and lab resources to grow your penis from stem cells.

Well, if I fell in love with someone in either canada, or america, I might not be able to go back to China which is where I ultimately want to be.

And it's oky, my crushes never seem to like me back so there is no danger of me being in a relationship until Side time.

My mother had me when she was in her forties it's no big deal.

Are you the chinese chick that has obsessive issues anytime someone seems to dislike you in any way?

OP is a woman

The marriage system seems pretty fucked nowadays. Nearly everyone is going to free college into their late twenties. The fields are very separated by gender, so not much of a chance to meet a partner. Then after you graduate, you gotta gain work experience for the first time in your life.
I'm getting a masters degree in two years, don't have a girlfriend and have zero social skills. I don't know what the fuck I'll do. Maybe just stay single. Save up money and either try to help the Sup Forums cause or just buy a nice house with a garden and travel the world.

That's a completely fine time to get married. Don't listen to these fucks.

Yes.

What? No no no. You start dating NOW. Get married within the next 2 or 3 years. You have kids over the next couple of years, and you're finished with the hardest years of motherhood by the time you're in your early 30's. You may have taken a few grad courses in that time. Then you apply to you PhD program.

You're an 8 out of 10 and your crushes never like you back an you haven't started dating yet? Something's fucky here. Post pic w/ timestamp.

Oh yeah, very important as well -- don't marry anyone near your age or older. About an eight year gap is good, more if you are older.

Maybe she has Borderline Personality Disorder?

Let me clarify. I tend to overreach. The guys who like me, I never like back.

A Chinese woman is a lot different then a western woman.

There are like LITERALLY 2 billion Chinese men to choose from

Well, fuck. 28, then, and pick a guy with all his shit together and who has built some capital. Advice holds, just reverse it.

You have serious issues and I doubt you are an 8 out of 10, probably a 4.

If you want a guy to go back with you to China, your pool is very very small. You may want to re-evaluate your strategy.

I myself am in the pool of guys open to working in asia, but if I married locally it would be for business reasons. to get a foothold, you know.

If you have a pulse white guys will bone you anytime

I posted my pic on an anonymous website and I got high scores.

go to your local anime club in 6 years and find yourseld a nice cuck

Yes, dig the gold OP. Dig the gold like a soulless ugly whore should.

OP, could you post a picture of your legs? haha

Literally 700million Chinese men.

Eva try which is why I'm putting off dqting and marriage until 36 when I will go back to china.

Then how come you can't get anybody? There is something wrong with you that was hidden in the angle or lighting of that photo.

Exactly. It's the utoco react which is messing with my text.

Why would anyone want to date a guy who is 35 and didn't have his shit together? If not by then, you never will.

We're an anonymous site too. Let's see how you compare.

This is pretty important in terms of answering your question. If you really are a top-tier beauty, your prospects for finding love in your 30s are much better than if you're just average-looking.

I could get a boyfriend right now if I wanted to or any time in the past.

Respond to my posts:

Dating isn't something you can plan, full stop. I'm very picky and systematic about "sorting" dating prospects and even I realize it's going to be an imperfect process.

Yeqh, but with hail hitlet as the header. You don't see that everyday.

How's that been going?

Made any progress?

Because men are bank accounts and women are parasites, right?

you should convert to Islam and go to islamic state, loads of men looking to marry there.

In China, there's more men than women, and "leftover women" are like that because they reject every guy.

I will put off the phd and start looking at 36. You guys make good pints about getting the phd after my kids are in their teens.

I'm still housebound for another two months.

Good choice

yeah... what are you going to do with your phd at that point then?

Tenure track is brutal.

You'd probably make them miserable, you have major issues. You project glaring red flags, that's why your crushes shun you.

Good luck. Young China is a sausage fest thx to the 1 child policy.

>hail hitler as the header
Well, you're here anyway. What's that say about you?

Housebound? What the fuck is wrong with you?

She'll have 40 fucking years to work after that, and no kids to worry about anymore. She'll be fine, probably BETTER than most other people trying to balance too much shit.

>What's that say about you?

Based on her previous threads it means she wants to challenge her current worldview and also puts a lot of importance on white peoples' opinions.

Canadians males are cucks. They would rather you make money for them. Sorry, a PhD is worthless.