Any fucking site sell sex dolls for $220 ? I swear someone posted a site that sells them for like $200

Any fucking site sell sex dolls for $220 ? I swear someone posted a site that sells them for like $200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0F00s0PrZw
exdoll.com/product-57.html?category=10175
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Jump-Eggs-Vibrating-Egg-Vibrator-Sex-Remote-Control-Toy-Black-Pink-Purple-Jump-eggs-vibrator/32793967949.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.IXGPmH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've heard of people spending small fortunes on those things, $200 sounds impossibly low

normally they cost 1,000 for the low end model.

maybe an onnihole for that price

For $200, you can just get the important parts. No way any cheaper that $500 and those are the shit tier.

yes but its only a few feet high and really shitty it might have been amazon

How do the poorfags on Sup Forums manage to afford a sex doll for $1,000+ ?

is this a doll?

silicone dolls are a fortune. TPE is much cheaper

i think that's a wm tpe doll

youtube.com/watch?v=p0F00s0PrZw LMAO

yes. so is this one. about $2200.
also check'd, you beautiful faggot.

exdoll.com/product-57.html?category=10175

I want to bury my face in that ass

But you could pick up a girl who looks like that for the price of a drink and a decent conversation. Why are you spending thousands? Girls get horny to. It's not like only males want sex. Plus that thing is hideous.

Imagine if a real person had those proportions

Maybe someone know something I don't but $200 sounds impossibly low based on the material cost.

I make part of my income selling statuettes and for a fuckable lifesized thing, ignoring time and effort and factoring in bulk material cost, I'd assume like $650 minimum? Like I'd be surprised if $300 wasn't the cost of the rubber/silicone/whatever that went into each fuckdoll, let alone labor and attention to detail.

Now I fully admit i'm not in the same target market so maybe I've got the wrong lead on material costs and am using inefficient methods? But if you want anything resembling an adult human I'd expect to spend nearly a grand, just as an unassociated outsider speccing materials.

Don't waste your money on a doll, save up for an actual robot.

because it's like fucking a corpse, but without getting muh dick sick

amazon

but a $200 sex doll isn't that great. Even $500 isn't that geat

Here:
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Jump-Eggs-Vibrating-Egg-Vibrator-Sex-Remote-Control-Toy-Black-Pink-Purple-Jump-eggs-vibrator/32793967949.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.IXGPmH

It looks a little different than the picture, but still great.

I want this one

Wonder how the pussy feels on these dolls? Like a fleshlight? Or better?

If you look at the tpe face available, about 5 (and maybe more) are modeled after actresses.

Don't worry, Sup Forums they have what you fags are into too. Not just the stuff I'd like.
I image it's kinda like fucking a girl in the ass; it kinda feels the same but looks hotter.

better if you consider the butt bouncing and slapping against your pelvis. other than that about the same. The main benefit is just being able to fuck her and feel the feedback of her body against yours.

Also, if you're into bestiality...

>pay thousands for a realistic sex doll
>your doll is fully customizable, and you can order a doll to your exact specifications...anything you want
>orders a roastie