My girlfriend wants to fuck and have another boyfriend please give me some material to stick up for myself...

My girlfriend wants to fuck and have another boyfriend please give me some material to stick up for myself. I dont want to be a beta cuck.

You're a complete faggot for not dumping her on the spot. Fail.

dump her. She doesn't really like you. Unless you enjoy being a cuck, then carry on.

officially cucked

Punch that slut in the head immediately.
Then fuck her.
Tell her, you are the boss and you make the rules.
And rule number one is no bitch I'm fucking screws around with another guy.
Tell her to repeat that to you.
Then get her to make you a turkey sandwich.

Op, you're a male. Start fucking acting like one.

This but don't punch her unless you have autism

dump her and dont speak to her again.

move on

"Do what you want since you're single now" and don't give in to the tears. Break all contact and find a wholesome girl, instead of a cock hungry whore.

chastity cages are really comfortable when you find the right one, I suggest looking for a decent one before she locks you in a painful one.

I mean punch her in the head 'metaphorically'

If she's saying that, either she's doing it to see how you'll react, or it's already long over, OP. You can say something that seizes the initiative like "lol no, that's not how relationships work. If you want another boyfriend, we're done," but there's no guarantee that'll stop her from cheating even if she somehow tries to claim she still wants you after all. It's a shit situation, but just accept that's because she's a shit person and move on with your life. The only way to not get cucked while dating a slut... is to break up with that slut. Sorry, OP.

Fuck her one last time, spit in her face when you finish and pack up your shit and go. You deserve better user. Bitches think they can get away with this shit should be nothing more than cum receptacles. Find yourself a keeper.

Thanks Sup Forums I will smoke lots of drugs after.
Do you reccomend I call her a whore like she is?

Op, it looks like you've dropped something

non-passable

Her argument is she wants to be in a polyamorus relationship. Every time I listen to her bullshit I think she is a dick.
>user its my body and I will do what I want.
> user if you loved me you would stay with me.

Punch her really hard in the nose, and tell her you did it because you're an alpha male.

Well these retards always fall for it. every fucking time.

Make the same deal for yourself
Watch the bitch take it back
Then cheat on her anyway

You gotta beat this bitch bruh. Beat her ass.

also punch her repeatedly in the head and rape her with a knife. if she goes ahead with it, hang her with cheese wire and post video in rekt thread.

dude break up

Tell her if she wants another man then break up with me. The fact that she wants an open relationship shows that she doesn't care as much for you as you care for her. good luck m8

just leave her haha

I agree with all the head punching anons.

t. LaDarius Jackson

manipulative whore, dump her ass

Don't argue with her; she wants what she wants. Stay if you want to fuck her AND other women while she fucks who she wants. Otherwise, you gotta leave.

>Sup Forums

Dump the manipulate bitch

This x1000 stop being a huge faggot op

Have you tried saying no and just hitting her?

What are you, a pussy? European maybe?

Tell her it's over. If she lives with you, tell her to get the fuck out.

Don't be abusive, but be a man. If you don't want her to fuck other people, then tell her that.

How old is she? I had a girlfriend in high school who was into this shit. But depending on her level of maturity I could see this "polyamorous" shit occurring well through college. It fucked up what was a good relationship for us.

1. Constant paranoia about what other person is doing if you're not around. 10 minute waits on texts become "is she having sex with him right now?"

2. Rules about spending time with other people are obnoxious and unmanageable. But without them one person inevitably feels left out.

3. This is probably the result of emotional or general immaturity, fear of commitment, etc. People say its being a "whore" or a "slut" but it's really not. Everyone gets crushes on other people, even if theyre dating, and SURELY everyone wants to fuck other people from time to time. All I can say is the three polyamorous people I knew all dropped it and settled into monogamous dating by the time they were 21. If she's older than that she might be an idiot, so I would definitely leave in that case. Exception is if she's much older, like 40 plus, then she might just be wanting to swing but is being culturally/socially pressured in her mind to call it polyamory so she can convince herself its not "trashy".

4. If its really gonna be a poly thing, the very first thing you should ask is can you have other girlfriends? If not, then she is a hypocrite, a total shithead, and you must leave immediately. I don't care if she has the body of a goddess, she is stupid and you will suffer being around it. This wasn't the case with my GF, but I went to a small school and couldn't find any girls willing to date/fuck someone who was already dating (yeah yeah). So if you're gonna stick with the polyamory thing (honestly you probably will because the fact you havent already dumped her shows some pretty high attachment to her), then the VERY FIRST thing you should do is find a fuckbuddy. Preferably someone hotter than her. See how quickly she will start to change her mind.

Fuck one of her friends first and record it, then say it is ok after you two watch it together.

She wants to be in an open relationship, she says.

What she really wants is to replace you.

Don't make a mistake here. She's going to fuck a lot of other men and use you as a support system. You're going to pay for her abortions and give her a place to sleep in between being a whore for other guys.

Don't let that happen. Get rid of her. Ask yourself this, "Would John Wayne let this happen?" Hell no. Be more like John.

Ask her to hook you up with one of her friends then dump her.

This is the best advice.

This isn’t bad. That first one sounds like your own insecurity tho. You shouldn’t agree to be in a poly relationship if jealousy about sex is going to be a problem for you
But this. Especially number 4