Highschool creepshot thread

Highschool creepshot thread

>postan grannies

Highschool creeps of teachers count?

more pls

holy fuck is this a teacher?

Why the fuck did I never do this to my calculus teacher in hs? She was around 27 and had a decent looking ass in pants similar to these. Larger than this yet same body.

yep

No but this is

god damn. My cousin's fiancee is a teacher and I don't know how those kids don't spend all day fantasizing about fucking her. I see her twice a year and all I can think about is plowing her.

post a pic of her. don't have to include face. draw random shit on it also to prevent reverse image search as a precaution

Don't have one and I'm not on facebook. I can try to get to her facebook on my wife's phone but that's going to be tricky

damn, do you have a pic of a similar looking girl?

If Jessica Chastain was a normal looking girl and not an actress

One sec

>fuck I'm fapping now
Does she look exactly like her or similar? If similar, what is the same? What grade does she teach?

Not exactly like her If Jessica Chastain is a 10, she's the 8 version. Same color hair but shorter and slightly smaller tits. She teaches high school math in Maryland.

I've been doing this for years faggots

>high school
So everyone does fap to her. Does she know she's hot?

Why the fuck is there another girl leaning against her back?

fuck I thought the back was an ass in jeans

Are you retarded?

I assume so. She has the tightest fucking ass I"ve ever seen. It must look incredible in dress pants

>are you retarded
>on Sup Forums
>has to ask
Are (YOU) retarded?

same teacheroo?

all the same

any face

math teacher

Nice work user

Lol how do you manage this? You got some camera on your shoe? Or just quickly snap the pic from under the desk?

>hook up phone to a selfie stick but only on bluetooth.
>put phone on the ground screen down.
>put stick in bag and be looking for binder.
>teach walks by click button

Not OP but same thing applies. Pretend you're tying your shoe and put your pine facedown on the ground with the camera on, and when you're placing it down use the volume buttons to take the pics.

What do you all think of this?

Oh damn that's next level. At that point I'd just take a video lol

Good picture, okay ass