How do we protect his ankle? GSW are going to keep going after it

How do we protect his ankle? GSW are going to keep going after it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THGJJHln4Co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't, he's doomed. This is karma for all the shit Bruce Bowen did.

Fuck you.

its like drake says, u don't play with rolled ankles

he's done

Rest him and save his ankle for G3. In fact, play the third stringers for G2, make Aldridge run post-up, up-and-under drills 8 hours straight and save everything for that first home game.

fpbp

make him wear Kobrs

who's bruce bowen? i'm a casual typical Sup Forums nba watcher and all i know what to do is to hate the most popular teams. go lelbron xD!

Unfortunately, this is the correct answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=THGJJHln4Co

>mfw pop used to teach the ankle roll undercut and now is getting his repayment

Karma is knocking on your front door, Pop. That's what you get for teaching the ankle roll

>the 2017 cuckriors MVP
>zashit pachulia

Why did the dumbass Poopovich not bench him after the first incident?

fpbp

>Lee former Warrior

OP is right, even after David Lee is off the team he is still a warrior at heart and sabotaged Leonard's ankle for the better good of the NBA

Is he /yourguy/ ???

When papa wants another ring, he's gonna get another ring!

He ain't gettin it this year

Only acceptable answer. Thanks user.

You don't. Embrace the Bowen and send someone after Curry's ankles. Then Lebron will avenge you.

I would love to see pop do something like this in protest of the dirty play and biased officiating.
send the 3rd stringers out there in a western conference finals game lol, it's not like the Spurs have a chance now anyways.

by going after Curry. seriously, set one of your players up for life as long as he makes sure Curry loses his ability to walk forever.

If the Spurs took out Curry they could probably win the series even without Kawhi. God knows Durant will never actually show up when it counts in the playoffs.

The problem is that the Spurs also have Aldridge, so it's still a wash in the Warriors' favor.

I've always thought Pop shouldve implored Kawhi to only start playing in the first home game and take those extra five days to recuperate. Strategically punt the first Oracle games, get them complacent and do everything superhumanly possible to win both G3 and G4.

The Millennialiors are a notoriously unfocused Game 3 team who are 2-6 the past two years, Kerr without a healthy spine won't be able to go on the road to calm them down on their first road loss in this postseason. Then when the situation worsens to a back-to-back loss, something theyve only experienced in the past two regular seasons once, that Larrior locker room will implode. All this with the series being tied. Spurs only need to win every home game because their best chance at this series is turning it into a coin toss at a G7 where this current Larriors core have a 1-2 record.

Basically this is a shit league. Theres a reason David Stern groomed one of his own kind to be the next commissioner. Jewish people stick together and spit on anyone who isn't, same with Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy

You think they aren't making sure this shit is covered up now? One ref in 30 years has fucked up and they came down on him hard.

Karma isn't fair. I hated Bruce Bowen for the shit he did to Vince Carter but Kawhi being the recipient of delayed vengeance just feels wrong...

Not even how karma works, either

have someone keep kicking draymond in the balls

Durant is the spurs slayer.

He's a commentator with a bow tie. He was essentially an enforcer when that was still a thing

>bruce bowen
>enforcer

LMAO

Now I am ok with Kawhii being injured.

>kawhi is a nice hardworking honest guy
>gets injured in a dirty move by a subhuman
>he's so nice that he doesn't even blame him
WE DON'T DESERVE KAWHI BROS