What's stopping you from just ending it Sup Forums?

what's stopping you from just ending it Sup Forums?
i'm scared for how everyone would react

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's got you down?

i messed up with a girl that i really miss, i can't get any other girls because small town, i'm kinda chubby and ugly, there is no hope for me, tons of other shit but that is messing me up the most

That sucks. Maybe you could hit the gym &c.?

yeah but can't afford, poor fag

I grew up Catholic, despite that I eventually stopped believing in God, I still think to myself "what if Hell is real?"

That's it, nobody gives a shit, people make sure I know they don't give a shit, and I just pointlessly exist. Every time I go to sleep I just hope my heart stops suddenly

I'm such a coward

I'm actually on my last limb trying my heart out in life if this falls through to I have a nice beautiful sig saur p226 to blow my brains out after I take certain people with me.

Umm do push ups sit ups and squats you fucking pussy ass faggot your not even trying your making excuses and your failure is your lack of effort

This. I got my heart shit on. Drank and snorted my ass off. hit rock bottom, lost my place and had to move back in with mom. Woke up angry and determined. Hit the gym and got a career so now I'm pretty happy, but the one thing people pointed out about me other than the physical change was that was I was a little more bitter. Which for some reason girls like

Dont give up user. Ive gone thru some pretty bad shit my life. I know your feels, your not alone.

I almost did last weekend then I talked to my dad on the phone and he said you should never make life changing decisions in february. He was referring to taking anew job but I applied it to my desire to an hero. So basically I'm waiting til next month to either do it or see if I feel different.

Suicide will become a bad habit, in your next life when the going gets tough you'll bail out.
We spiritual grow by overcoming our fears.

If you're already living in hell, how bad could hell really be?

>Sig sauer p226
Nice what caliber?
I've got a .357 with my name on it

I'm not a pansy ass faggot.

Mines a .40 I've got others but this is my baby 357 seems overkill trying to take out your neighbor too user?

is .22 enough?

I really hate heat, I remember this tirade my teacher went on about how we're all ice cubes and wouldn't last in hell

A .22 is more than enough actually have minimum chance of survival as the bullet will bounce around and scramble your brains like eggs for breakfast

>what's stopping you from just ending i

the fact that I'm not a weak, attention-seeking faggot

Thanks. Guess they made .22 to kill.

Because u end up right back here in another life but worse

Fuck my neighbors. After I've popped myself in the head, the toaster I turned on right before should ignite the paper I shoved in it which in turn will ignite the gasoline I've poured all over my house. Hopefully the gas filling my garage from an open propane tank and the gas line I broke will explosively combust as a result of the gasoline fire. With any luck, my body, my computer, and all my dildos will be burned to ash.

Ending what? The life I contractually agreed to live before birth just because it's tough and Jews are shitting our planet up?? Sorry, not a quitter or a violator of divine contracts.

it all doesn't fucking matter in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

On the bright side, at least it's not possible you'll end up behind bars, like me.

I like to practice Parkour, play the guitar, and race cars.
Can't really do that in jail.

You can just go the next time over, or milk your old town more.
There's a significant lack of female interaction when you're a male in jail.

story?

I'd rather not.

What if you killed yourself, and the very next day Sup Forums brought back the noncopypastable triforce, and you missed out on all the fun of trolling newfags?

Use a mirror so you can do a straight shot to the back of your head at the base of your skull. Its a small caliber so if you miss you might become potato but if you even partially hit your brainstem then you're golden my dude

I just want to see how it goes. I hate waking up and can't wait to go back to sleep. But I don't know, just kind of want to see if anything works out in between. It hasn't so far. But you never know.

Kekd hard you have all your shit covered user I like you but pro tip mix your gasoline with cooking oil and possibly styrofoam and then the fire department won't know what the fuck to do except let it burn cause water will make it worse and the foam for grease fires makes gasoline burn more

>But you never know.
You really don't.

okay annon I used to parkour when I was younger too, made me feel better with my shitty ass.
Hopefully you won't get to jail, I had a friend who ended up fucking his life because of drugs and serving time but even after that he still has his sense of humour and pretty much tries to live normally and happy.
Don't let it destroy you and idk spend time planning shit and sorting stuff out if you end up in there.

Killing your self is for pussies.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
‘Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke
Fool, I'm the kinda G that little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night, sayin' prayers in the street light

My only reason is that i don't wanna hurt the people who like me..

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
At 4:30 in the mornin' I'm milkin' cows
Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows, fool
And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
But if I finish all of my chores, and you finish thine
Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699

Because I saw what happened when my girlfriend did and I don't want anyone else to experience that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what's stopping you from just ending it Sup Forums?
The fact that if I end it, it's ogre. There's zero chance of doing anything enjoyable ever again.

>okay annon I used to parkour when I was younger too, made me feel better with my shitty ass.
I mainly just do it for the exercise, now. It's a lot less boring than just running and doing some bodyweight.

> I had a friend who ended up fucking his life because of drugs and serving time
I think I got lucky when drugs didn't cause me any time when I was younger.

>but even after that he still has his sense of humour
It doesn't seem like I'll lose that.

>and pretty much tries to live normally
I'm just not a normal person

> and happy.
I don't think I've been truly happy in a long time, I doubt going to jail will bring me down very much more.

At this point, going to jail is just like a rock in the road.

However, it'd be nice if the rock fucking got the fuck out of my mother fucking way.

If thats your thought then there probably won't be much joy to begin with, you create the joy in your life you can't just wait for something.

Since you even have people that like you, hurting them is an inevitably. You'll die of old age and those people will grieve. You're just doing it early. Besides unless you have a significant other who truly loves you most people will get over the grief surprisingly quickly.

I didn't say anything about waiting.

Lol thanks man. I do have some Styrofoam an I was thinking about making ghetto naplm to help the walls catch on fire since a lot of gas will have evaporated between Mr poring it and the toaster going off. Also I think doing it in the dead of night would give me the biggest window of time before the fire brigade arrives.

Ion know. I was thinking of hanging myself while shooting myself so there's zero chance of becoming potato. I live alone so I should succeed as far as I can see. Will try it out.

Sounds like a pretty good combo. Good luck