Scream Queens delayed

4th episode - 21st October
5th episode - 15th November

Really? I hate you America for your stupid baseball games and presidential election specials.

Normally I'd call you a pinko faggot but in this instance I have to agree, I miss my bestest Emma.

Not sure why they couldn't just find another time slot for it considering they know about this stuff well in advance. Maybe it has something to do with SQ being a "might get cancelled before the season is even finished" tier show.

show needs more emma roberts panties

I just want to empty my balls in Breslin and fall asleep spooning with her.

Is that honestly too much to ask?

Can't stand her Scream Queens hairstyles. The only style that truly suits her square face is wavy mid-length hair.

Damn, I've never sounded THIS gay before.

Watch it, Blonde Emma

This. Dark Emma is Best Bestest Emma.

Fags

>Maybe it has something to do with SQ being a "might get cancelled before the season is even finished" tier show.
>tfw she picked this show over starring as Harley in Suicide Squad
Possibly not the best career move, but hard to say.

The absolute madwoman.

just sit on my face

>I think we made a bad choice on dressing as stormtroopers

because she's several years younger in those images

Post Breslin and her breeding mare perfection

She still looks pretty young. Wonder if Nerve is the last movie in which she'll play a high school student. I think not.

This any good?
I heard it has breastlin in it.

Sell me this show

Are we supposed to believe that no guy on the show would smash her thicc ass?

shut up faggot

Just finished watching S1. Now what brehs.

S2 is terrible so far in comparison

This. The pilot on season one had me fucking hooked, and there was never an episode that failed to make me laugh.
With season 2 the jokes are there, but they aren't as good, and are far between.
And it's a major fucking downer that they are killing off literally the best characters. Fucking Chad cannot be replaced, he MADE the show for me.

I miss S1 f am
pretty much the only way to salvage this season is for more emma in her underwear scenes

>implying anybody watches baseball

The problem is that it feels too much like AHS now. The hospital, the freaks, etc.

I get that the hospital is a Halloween reference because of JLC (and because two new horror show are doing horror summer camp this year for some reason so they decided to not use that setting), but SQ souldn't be Nip/Tuck. An insane asylum would have worked better.

And with so many main characters being killed off left and right I have little hopes for season 3 being made or being good. Unless they go the american horror story route and give everyone new roles.
That and they are going for shock value of killing off the best side characters.

S2 needs a Grace. The mystery isn't dealt with enough this season. Even when they're sleuthing, it feels like a second fiddle to their jokes and banter. It's like the mystery is there because they had to include one.

Slasher sequels usually kill off main characters from the previous movie. I was expecting it, but not that they would kill their 2 funniest characters in a row.

I expected some people to go, but going for the best characters, and so fucking soon in the show, is a huge mistake in my opinion.
There's literally not one scene with Chad in it that isn't comedy gold. Same applies for security guard who's name escapes me right now

why hasn't earmuffs or earmuffs done panty scenes yet

Maybe the actors wanted out?

Why do they even air the baseball championship anymore? No one watches it except old people, it gets 5 million viewers a night at most. Maybe if they stopped playing 200 games a season and had one match for the championship instead of a dozen people would care

>5 million viewers a night at most
Way, way more than Scream Queens

> Panty scenes
> Bondage scenes
> Chloroform scenes

>killing off Chad and Denise
It's like they want the damn thing to get cancelled.

>It's like they want the damn thing to get cancelled.
It is over after this season. And maybe we won't even see the end of this season.

Mate, it's a show for teenage girls. You should be ashamed of yourself

JLC looks tired here.

You Dark Emma fags can kys

I want Emma Roberts to bully Emma Watson.

I need my Chanel fix goddamnit

Is Emma as much of a bitch IRL as she is in her roles? pls say yes.

Go away mustache poster

Please do not start an Emma Civil War. We need to stick together.

Utter shlock

Probably just a passive-aggressive princess.

Which is sort of fine, too... but doesn't really match the ice queen ideal.

I don't know how it got a second season in the first place, considering the first season was a flop

The SQ fanboys claim that ''it does great!!!'' on streaming. But it seems that Fox is over this crap-fest. The ratings might even drop under a million with the following episodes, they're almost doing Scream: The MTV series numbers now. Kek

I would say that Fox let Ryan Murphy make his Scream Queens and in exchange he will do something different for them but so far it does not look like he's doing another show for them

What happened to Panama Papers, guys? Why is Emma Watson not in jail doing lesbian stuff?

It's literally nothing. She was just using an offshore account for her own safety so dangerous stalkers couldn't know where she lives.

Murphy wants to shove her back into AHS so bad she'll be fine for the next 3-4 years

i want her to make me clean her feet with my tongue after a busy day walking barefoot through new york or maybe a forest

then she spits on my face, calls me pathetic and puts me in my cell

>watching your favorite shows as they air
>not downloading, saving them all until the season ends, then marathoning

I know you are spying on me, you sick fuck. One think you don't understand is that most of what is saod here are just jokes and memes. The reason you don't understand that is because you don't have the mental capacity to do so. There's something missing in you.

I'm of the opinion that AHS: Coven was Murphy's favor to Emma (and Julia) and Scream Queens S2 is Emma's favor to Murphy. They will probably part ways.

But Emma was in Freak Show too

Stop posting Emma Watson's pics here

You mean in jail being butt-pounded by a powerful dyke cell-mate who spanks her till she squeals?

This huge delay will definitely cause this show to be cancelled. Rip season three.

Show sucks ass now. No chad. Anti-Trump episode was a fucking embarrassment. Practically 0 mystery. Jokes arent there anymore

It was originally supposed to air yesterday, got pushed back further.

Fucking bullshit.