>when you nut but he still liccin

gross. what movie?

possession

WETWET FOREVER!

>new

What did he mean by this?

disgusting
kys op

This is one of my mom's favorite movies.

>not liking wetwet.

Does your mom look like her? I bet she likes to wetwet.

baby you a song, you make me roll my windows down and cruise

>It's an autistic channer trying to force a meme episode

Is this wet kino?

>Sup Forums finally starts posting good movies regularly
>It's just the same nonsensical thread posted by one autistic man

Is she a misogynist?

You have to be a projecting misogynist or an extremely easily offended active anti-misogynist to interpret the film as misogynist.

*nods respectfully towards you*

What the fuck does that cuck have to do with anything?

It's a movie about a man trying to understand his inhumanly cold, incomprehensible mindfucked wife who is cheating on him with a squirmy tentacle monster in a seedy apartment, made by a man suffering through a nasty divorce.
It's not an insult, it just is.

kys Nargo

kys nargo.

It doesn't make a statement about women in general, not even in a standard "I just broke up and now I want to shoot my ex" kind of way. Every person in the movie is crazy besides the school teacher and the little kid. It's an artistic abstraction of a divorce and the emotional insanity that comes with it. Not a specific attack on women in general or a specific woman. The whole devil tentacle creature thing and the adultery is just about the ostensibly incomprehensible things individuals do during emotional times. The main character is crazy himself too (and is implied to have already been an odd fellow before the events of the film). While gender does play a role in the movie it's not there for hatred or dislike of any gender. Misogynist (or misandrist, for that matter) attitudes are quite common in art made after a divorce or break up, but Possession actually goes for something more nuanced.

Good meme

Actually jacked it to this scene