Sexual Fantasy Thread

Sexual Fantasy Thread

I fap to the fantasy that my wife (30s) gets drunk or drugged by a friend or coworker and then her body is used by “him” in any and every way imaginable.

Pic not related.

And you watch him fuck her?

Not necessarily. Just that it happens and somehow I know it. Like a movie scene. Maybe he doesn’t know that I know.

Or I watch him fuck her.

Does she remember in the morning that it happened? Or only you know about it.

If it’s drunk, she remembers.
If she’s drugged, nothing.
I’m good either way.

if you're ok not being there we can make that happen.

Photo of your wife would help us imagine what we'd do to her.

House party with friends over really late she seemingly has a "headache" but actually drugged she goes and lies down in the bedroom, later on you go and check to see if she's OK and you walk in watching her getting fucked but without him seeing, you watch him finish quickly hide/leave then go back in a little later to check on the wife? Yes something like that?

want to see my gilf wife fucked by two guys, and used by a lesbian

Nice milf

That was for you. 100% would rape her.

Maybe that would work. More like I’m not around. She’s out of town for work. Or I’m out of town.

Would you if you had the chance drug her yourself and have a friend waiting to come over and watch him fuck her for you?

I want to be cucked by a trap/femboy
especially if my gf gets pregnant from them

I’m not sure. Potentially.

Probably the best way in reality to make something like this type of thing happen.

fr though are there any bi traps or femboys that need a place to stay? I want to mess around with one and have them fuck my gf

Probably true.

cottage cheese ass she will be swallowing dudes after work and not tell u my man

Not the case.

I fantasize I'll have sex again......

are you cute and bi?

I got the same fantasy bruh

I am handsome but sadly straight.

So your own brain is telling you reproducing is a bad idea then...You should probably listen to it and cut your nuts off.

Probably wouldn’t like it in reality but as a fantasy it’s hot.

You really think so doctor?

aw lame
maybe you could still fuck my gf though

Well it's obvious, isn't it? If you brain is telling you it would be hot for your wife to fuck other guys it's trying to get across that it wouldn't be hot for you to have sex. It's natures way of ensuring the broken don't reproduce. (Your wife also probably thinks this, which is why she's going to town on every other dick she can)

Eh if you live in the Seattle area and she's not fat i'd be down. Comfortable with my sexuality and I respect relationships.

>It's natures way of ensuring the broken don't reproduce
lolololololololololololololololololololololo

Have you been outside at all in your life? Have you seen all the fucked up people that have kids? I mean 80% of people should have their kids taken away from them point blank. You're trolling and a faggot but I thought your comment was pretty funny.

aw, too far away

>tfw I'll never live out my fantasy

were you posting yesterday?

:( oh well.

I've always wanted to dp a girl....

I like the idea of that
you could fuck her pussy if you wanted, you probably deserve it

Heh, don't flatter me user.....

I just work and am shy outside of work.

>tfw I'll never pay an user to take time off work and visit my town so that he can DP my gf with me and cum in her pussy

it would be good stress relief for you

It fucking would hahaa, I'm going crazy with work, the winter here, and lack of anything else. Oh well.

Be me
Have a hot tiny panama wife
I imagine 3 hot bitches from my high school that are white have giant dicks and they use her to get off with a touch of white supremacy as they shove all their cocks in every one of her holes cum filled and stabbed all over her

>white supremacist futa cuckolding

that's really hot, I wish that could happen to me