I went on this app, because it bans you the moment you make a negative post...

I went on this app, because it bans you the moment you make a negative post. I called a guy named chuck cuck and got banned instantly. Any way we can shut them down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryFO3Q83eig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they're not doing any harm, why do you wanna take down a website when the reason you wanna take them down is the whole reason why the website is a thing in the first place?

i downloaded that app. haven't even opened it yet. shit updates like daily

Faggot u are a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ryFO3Q83eig

Just look at the tits on the app retard. You're using it wrong. Autistic Faggot sperglord

>blocking negative posts
>no freedom of speech
I say we take it down.

It's that type of mentality that let SJWs fuck up the internet

That's the cringiest shit I've ever seen Holy fuck

Cause they're politically correct assholes restricting free speech

Thanks for giving the name of the app you stupid fuck

Plus, I've been red-pilled. I wan to destroy anything that makes me conform to politically-correct standards.

You think the tits are real? You're getting cat-fished.... Keep dreaming

Half are, half aren't. Check to see if they're new users.

It's the complete opposite of Sup Forums. If you say something they don't like, like "cuck" you get put in a virtual jail...

You really don't want to shut down a feminist chat, where you get banned the moment you say something they don't like?

Could we perhaps perform a massive raid? We could make the mods there get really fucking angry and just quit if we try

No fuck off. Just enjoy the hordes of tits you faggot. Raid somewhere else that doesn't give you free tits

It would be a tough battle, all raiders would be put in their jail

They're cucks. Cucks are bad people

You can find tits anywhere online, It would be nice to raid a chatroom that promotes feminism and political correctness though.

I Like the idea of this

Whats the name of the app?

Chucks are Cucks, and you're right, cucks are bad people....

antichat

What the actual fuck?

What app is it?

It's called "antichat" cause if you say anything they don't like, you're put in a jail

Antichat

Whats the Name of the app?

Just get on there, tell them you're looking for "chuck" then throw in "cuck" a few times

The best way to be offensive in stuff like this is to be very slightly offense.
Always stay right below the line and constantly push the linits just a little but keep everybody happy and on your aide except for a few people no one else likes
We should start a big community and all be nice to each other for like 3 months till we unleash hell one planned day

I'm getting sick and tired of this MAC culture. It's time we put a stop to those degenerates before they get to control our lives.

Yall niggas just need to make one, and well all join