Sup faggots

Sup faggots.

Ever seen 2500 hits of acid before (1a-LSD)? Now you have.

Ask an RC vendor anything.
Respect the law faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/af19Kf9KzQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cross contamination with this one is a certainty if you are autistic.

What's your telegram?

Is this all you plan to do?

I want to clarify, I have nothing but respect for people who make sure other people are happy and high, I'm just curious if that's the end of the line for you or if there's something next?

Bump

No, I will be entering my proper career soon. This has been a hobby for over a decade.

wooah super cool

youtu.be/af19Kf9KzQw

Amazing you americans are almost as good at banning as the UK folk but totally miss the cathinone family xD

Any idea where to get some high quality acid
(Preferably liquid)?

Any vendors you would recommend for my first purchase? Looking to pick up a couple tabs, and maybe some good wax if the vendor sells both weed and acid.

I've been looking into legal shit recently, found Kratom and it's pretty damn good. Also Phenibut makes me feel like a god. Thinking about getting some 4-AcO-DMT, your thoughts? What RCs should I buy?

OP Here
Stay domestic if possible.
1p-LSD is virtually indistinguishable from LSD. The only difference is the duration (a bit shorter).
Lizard Labs and SI supply basically everyone. Remember that even exposure to heat/light will damage lysergamides, so get as close to the source as possible.

Thank you for the advice user.

I love Kratom.
Phenibut never made me feel great. Just helped me get through GHB (GHB/GABA-B receptor upregulation) easier. You know, with that fantastically long half life ;).

4-aco-dmt is fantastic material. Almost exactly like shrooms, just way easier to overdo it.

You should buy RCs that make you feel complete. There are so many flavors ;)

Got any rolls? bummed that china made 4-fa /5-mapb illegal, they were such a good combo. Plus my vendor went out of business, so i've been out of the RC game for a few yrs.

how in the fuck have you avoided detection? what are the best practices? where are the communities where shit like this gets talked about

Im looking to buy in socal. Best way to find it?

If I ate them all would I die?

It would be extremely painful

I'm pretty sure 4aco made me hyperthermic.

Research chems make me go insane. I don't do that shit anymore

Phenibut is interesting, that's for sure. I really enjoy Gabapentin, but it's difficult to get, so when I found out about Phenibut I had to try it. I usually take 0.8-1.5g, once or twice a week at most. It completely deletes my anxiety, makes me incredibly talkative, and with caffeine it gives me some insane levels of motivation. One bad thing I've noticed is that it completely deletes my mental filter, I will say whatever I think of, but on the flip side thoughts become much clearer and sentences just flow much better.

After some time the euphoria kicks in, but it only lasts about an hour at most. Literally breathing feels orgasmic.

After that it's like being sober, I don't feel any different, just sharper mentally. I sleep like a rock, and the next day I just feel refreshed. I remember sitting outside having a smoke and just going, "Damn, this is all real" looking at trees and buildings and shit. Also makes me incredibly horny the next day.

I really enjoy the stuff. How would Etizolam compare to it? That was on the list of stuff to try. I also picked up some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds that have LSA in them, but I'm too pussy to take them right now. I've never taken any psychedelics, so I wouldn't really know what to expect. n,n-DMT is on my list too, but having to make it would just be a pain.

Is that shit gonna become cheap? Cause the money's in the i25

wy are you leaving it open to oxidation and not in a brown vial you fucking retard

RC=/=acid

I love this video. I've probably watched it 100+ times

eat it all

That was a fantastic roll, or just 4-mmc itself right?
Stim + 6apb is fun.

I am a licensed business, I'm not hiding anywhere. I mean, aside from masking my mac address, and using TOR over VPN just to speak to you fine friends here.

Best practices? Never admit youd ever ingest anything. Reddit has plenty of communities.

We don't know in terms of toxicology. If it were LSD, yes you would live. You'd be psychotic for days though. I honestly think the 'thumbprint' concept is fake as fuck. When you realize that 10 doses of something is smaller than you can see, it kicks in.

Acid can colloquially be known as any psychoactive substance in a tab

Yeah because faggot ass RC dealers like OP decide to call it that.

One is synthetic and one is pure.

Fuck RC users and FUCK RC dealers.

Expect stomach discomfort from HBWR

If you enjoyed gabapentin, you'd probably love GHB. You'd also enjoy benzos, and you certainly would enjoy Etizolam.

Not from a point of abuse, just from a point of day to day bullshit.

Fuck LSA man, get any lysergamide easily available - 1p-lsd, al-lad, ald-52, eth-lad, lsm, lsz

DMT is fun. PROTIP. 5meoMALT vaporized is fucking intense too. If i can give you any tip, infuse your dmt in a plant material (MAOI best), so you can burn it not vape it. It is hard to vaporize in a glass pipe properly. Trust me.