Does a collection of all collections contain itself?

Does a collection of all collections contain itself?

Can God make a rock so heavy that even He cannot lift it?

"I know one thing"

"That I know nothing"

If you restored a ship by replacing each of its wooden parts, would it remain the same ship?

Can an omnipotent being create a rock too heavy for itself to lift?

In a bar, there is always at least one customer for whom it is true that if he is drinking, everyone is drinking.

A physicist working on inventing a time machine is visited by an older version of himself. The older version gives him the plans for a time machine, and the younger version uses those plans to build the time machine, eventually going back in time as the older version of himself.

bump

yes.
no.
I'm sure you do.
that negates your previous statement. you must be lying for social gain.
yes. unless you rename it.
why ask the same question twice? the answer hasn't changed.
what if there is someone at the bar who doesn't drink?
ok....

If you drop a coin, does it land face up or face down?

your mom NOT gay

., yes ,.

., yes ,.

., no ,.

., yes in a minor way , but not entirely and that is no limitation as the rock is never meant to be as far as logic is concerned greater than the omnipotent , no ,.

Could Dwayne Johnson create a God so heavy even he couldnt lift it?

Good thread OP.

depends on whether it is all collections previously existing or all existing ever

Suk poop

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

That depends on the variables at play before and during the coin drop.

Yes.

Way to quote something I said, like, a year ago Orpheus.

If nibber doesn't stole bike is he still nibber?

god i wish i was nepeta

Picture this situation: you’ve done a hard day’s work at your jewelry store. Sold some diamond rings to some happy couples. Maybe you sold two necklaces to a guy, one bought with cash, the other with his credit card (you figure it out). Spent some time hunched in front of a CAD program, designing a mount. Maybe it’s near the forge, which has to reach temperatures of over 3300 degrees to melt platinum. Not very pleasant. Makes you sweaty and tired.

But that’s okay. You do what you do because you enjoy creating beauty and you enjoy being able to put food on your table.

Now as you’re locking the store up, some random fellow calling himself Socrates pops up and starts questioning what you do: “What practical purpose does jewelry have?” “How are you adding to society?” “Couldn’t you be doing something better with your wealth?” “How much money is enough?” And so on and so forth.

You’re a decent person so you decide to humor him, “Jewelry is symbolic and beautiful and it holds value through time."

"Ah,” says Socrates, “But does not true beauty result when form follows function? As in a bird soaring through the air, aerodynamic and free? But what function does jewelry serve?”

And no matter what you say, he always comes back with another question. Eventually you just say, “Who the fuck are you anyway and what have YOU done that gives you the right to question what I do?”
Now certainly a healthy bit of doubt about the status quo is a good thing. In fact, I think the status quo is usually followed by stupid people. Questioning things is good. But if you’re pestering people so much that they DECIDE TO PUT YOU TO DEATH, well, y'know, maybe just maybe, you’re being a bit of an asshole.
fuck you socrates

A man builds a time machine in a locked basement and travels 2 hours into the past. He grabs his 2 hour younger self and sends him 2 hours into the future. A time machine arrives 10 seconds later and he is then thrown into it and sent 3 hours into the future. When he exits, he witnesses himself getting shot by himself, followed by suicide, but he does not cease to exist. He gets into the time machine and heads back 1 hour into the past. He meets his 2 hour younger self, but the blood on his shirt makes his younger self suspicious. The younger man escapes and takes an hour to find a gun. The man who built the time machine decides to go back 1 second ago so that there are now two of him, man A and man B. Man A destroys the additional time machine and heads back 49 minutes ago, 10 seconds after he sent his younger self forwards in time, while man B is left behind, until another time machine arrives. The 2 hour younger man returns to the time machines, and intends to shoot man B. There is a scuffle, and man B manages to grab the gun and shoot the two hour younger man, while another version of himself watches. Then he kills himself. The man who watched the murder-suicide notices that the two hour younger man was not killed, but wounded. He decides to go back 3 minutes to try to stop the altercation. A man is building a time machine in a locked basement below. Upon arriving moments before the two hour younger man attempts to murder man B, he ends up convincing the younger man to not go through with it. A time machine arrives, but no one is inside.

The younger man decides to go back home, 3 hours ago. The man who witnessed the murder-suicide then realizes that he is not only stuck, but also a copy, and decides to murder himself to prove that he is an anomaly free of causation. He takes the gun and attempts to murder man B, but the tables are flipped and he witnesses the attempted murder-suicide as the man who was shot but not killed. He fails to warn himself before he heads back 3 minutes ago. Noticing the last time machine, he crawls into it and sends it back 10 seconds ago to where he and the 2 hour younger man were before the machine arrived without getting inside. He dies of his wounds. Man A arrives and takes 10 seconds to throw the man who built the time machine, into his time machine, and sends him 3 hours into the future. Another time machine arrives 10 seconds before the man who built the time machine is sent 3 hours into the future, and the 2 hour younger man watches himself throw himself into the time machine, only for it to disappear. Man A notices him as the 2 hour younger man attempts to kill him. Man A gets in the 2 hour younger man's time machine, but overloads it, vaporizing himself and the machine.

The two hour younger man decides to build another time machine to find man A and finish the job using the debris, but he will need help from someone he can trust. He takes 1 hour to build the machine.

a tldr is in order nigga

A man kills himself while trying to kill himself several times forever.

>ywn be a slutty oliveblood
it hurts

engrish?

o

Never time travel. If you do time travel, never time travel. If you already time traveled, only your designated causal buddy can save you.

Finishing thread with the best image i've found of olive blood waifu so far

i don't follow

i cant understand what you r saying

i mean i want to be a slutty oliveblood like nepeta

yes