My dog died today. It was a good 15 years bud. Can I get some good vibes

My dog died today. It was a good 15 years bud. Can I get some good vibes

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=143335&n=Click here to smile.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rest in power lil bud here's a cool pic

it had down syndrome, was for the best

wow not a lot of dog live to 15 years tbh

just take solace in the fact he probably live the best life a dog could have lived, if u have seen what its like for dogs in the wild

Stupid little nigger should've died quicker if you ask me.

eat shit and die fagoot

remember all the good scritches, op

You first fart-breath

Dogs are pure creatures and will live on in eternal bliss.

I bet you made him or her very happy, op.

This guy is the biggest edgelord in existence.

He probably loved you a lot more than you loved him. Though he's gone he made his impact on you and truly the only impact he will ever have on this world. My only suggestion is that you better yourself for him.

no u

Losing my dog tonight. Had to kick the crazy GF out and it's technically her dog. I'm holding her now for the last time.

Sorry man, you will always carry good memories and it will bring laughter and a smile to you.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to post shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

>Getting sad a triggered over a stupid mut getting beat to death

Grow up.

i had to put mine down one year ago next month.

140 pound mastiff mix that made it to 13 years old. rescued him when he was 2, tied to a fucking tree weighing 70 pounds. wish i had those two years i missed.

fucking sucks, i'm sorry op.

Thanks guys. He's been having seizures and shit for the past couple months. For the best I guess. Sucks being off to college when it happened tho

1. you're green texting wrong
2. Getting sad a triggered

wut.

3. stop being "edgy". you're not a badass, you're making yourself look silly.

the heart of Sup Forums beats for some dirty nasty filthy shit.

but not for dead pets. gb2 reddit and stop trying so hard.

>has that saved to his computer
You lost.

I hope your dog rests in peace, i'm glad you both could spend such a long time together. I think when they were alive, you made them really happy.

fucking this. asshole trying to be an internet hero.

fuck off you fucking nigger.

Thanks man, I will. 2018 is the year of getting better.

Get a load of Edgemaster Pro over here

Thanks for the words guys. this shit helps for some reason

Frank ?

I'm sorry you lost your friend, that's tough

I've always liked this gif, so I'm posting it, hoping you find it endearing too.

I miss my dog, she passed in 2012.

respect the shit out of you Sup Forumsro

rip my dude

Sorry to hear. Mine is 12, and he’s a large breed - 110lb mix.
I am hoping to get more years with him as long as he is in good health.

Rip doggo. I hope you’ll be okay OP I know my heart is gonna break when my now 11 year old dog dies.

here.

what breed(s)?

have a cat user

at least it wasn't a cat

Mine is a Rott and something else. Maybe a lab, maybe some sort of pointer. Dunno.

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=143335&n=Click here to smile.swf

When mine dies, I won’t have anyone or anything else anymore.
It’s crossed my mind more than a few times why bother if he’s not here.

I think I cut myself on some of these edgy post...RIP to ya boi

mastif/rot mix was mine.

protective of females, fucking awesome with kids, but the fuck would bark at the tv constant.

his faves to bark at were dinosaurs, tigers, horses and black people.

it got to the point he had the commercials memorized. if he heard the old spice commercial, he would jump up, stare at the tv and wait.

they need you as much as you need them.

after yours passes, there will be one that will need you. do not let him go to someone that doesn't deserve him.

Mine barks at black people too, lol. Also people with motorcycle helmets.
Friend came over and had his helmet on, I thought he was gonna kill him - he didn’t bark, he growled.
And it wasn’t a friendly one - he was all bristled up and he didn’t stop until he heard his voice and took off his helmet, then he was just fine.

mine never did that. he was scent orientated. i'd come home from work, and if he was upstairs i'd hide and call his name. twice he would come in the room and leave. the third or forth time he'd come in with his nose to the floor and find me. everytime he put his nose down he'd find me.

my wife's family used to breed pekes. almost half of them would bark at someone if they had a hat on, if they knew them or not. once the hat came off, it was tail wags.

sorry for your loss user.

Goodnight puppo.

I dunno. I’ve raised him since he was 6 weeks old.
Since then, we have never been apart more than 2-3 hours, tops.
Hell, I even got permission from my job to bring him to work with me.
Rather than go out like I used to and drink, I stay with him now - we go on walks, used to play a lot more outdoors, got into hiking and outdoor activities. Lost over 100lb because of him just being more active and stopping a lot of my bad habits.
He saved me far, far more than I saved him, and honestly if I could make a deal with God to give him half of my remaining years I would in a heartbeat just so we can be together.
He is my family.

What a good pupper. Rip u cute doggo

i’m sorry man, i know that’s rough. i miss my first puppy so much, but dogs really do make us better. keep him in your heart and know he loves you.

and for that reason you need to stick around when he passes. another doggo is going to need that same commitment.

Please kill yourself; I Promise, your family Will NOT miss you.

thx for the post.
we appreciate it...
but we already shamed that douche canoe out of our doggo thread.

RIP dogger

In memoriam

Cute ass doggo

too cute

Look at these little idiots, back from 2010. White one's still kickin'

f

I hope your dog is sucking dick in doggy hell

This is just for me at this point

Hey man feel better. Your Doggo wouldn't want you this way.

Those are all the pics i could find. Thanks for the words guys, really does help a lot.
RIP Buddy, love ya dude

Pupper now strides the mighty rainbowbridge on his way to the honor hall in Walhall, where eternal feasting, and the juiciest, most succulent dog pussy awaits him

Sorry about your dog OP