Rekt thread

Rekt thread
1.beheadings not allowed
2. ISIS shit ain't allowed
Requesting a pic/vid of las Vegas or Texas Baptist Church that shows the dead.
Have fun.

Does this count as beheading?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

ah fuck dubs of truth

What the fuck

Did he died etc.

The fuck?

This... I used to think this stuff was interesting but now it leaves me empty and detached from others. Come on my Sup Forumsrothers! Lets get back to epic lulz like trolling Shia or raiding fucktards like Scientology.

That’s horrifying kek

he should have stopped resisting.

Holy shit middle guy got some air

>759260422
No man. They can't be bothered. It's just ugh. Sick.

Newfag detected

I'm too scared to click
someone explain plaez

U is the newfag

that seal is fucked

Just a high render, small version of the last giant from Dark Souls II

THAT IS FUCKING IT.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

last giant from dark souls 3

That's some nice pasta.

>Guy asks to raid like in the "old days" but comes to Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

>This... I used to think this stuff was interesting but now it leaves me empty and detached from others. Come on my Sup Forumsrothers! Lets get back to epic lulz like trolling Shia or raiding fucktards like Scientology.
I mean. Why the fuck are you in this thread if you don't find it funny? Fuck off.

Maybe if you were a better fuck I wouldn't need to masturbate to this. Hell, suck a little dick once in a while and I won't visit anymore. Deal?

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Sup Forums did that, not Sup Forums, newfag

Electrical short.

That one is still amazing would be so fucked to be in it

As people for dead people except beheadings
All I get is beheadings and winy cunts who think there opinion matters
Disipointed in you Sup Forums

Where the fuck does the dude in the bottom right corner come from? Is he the guy running at the start?

Also is this like a fertilizer plant or something?

Personally, I can tell you I get in these threads just for curiosity, I don't find this funny at all. You better relax your anus and let Sup Forums follow it's natural course

Anyone got the low quality bait image

what the actual fuck happened to her?

i would kill her right there, not out of my rage or being a psychotic maniac, but out of love. i dont think no human being should live with that kind of pain

Did he get both?

>APD

Tertiary syphilis

Russian Grizzly Bear pissed that skank wasn't in the kitchen making him a snack.

not sure, but Nigga #1 is dead 3x over from those .45s

no clue...it's on LL somewhere i guess, archives?

if you look closely right before the cloud turns red you see him get knocked down

Be me.
Be fag who doesn't green text.
Finish collage.
Wanna see people lower then me.
Ask Sup Forums.
Winy jewfag comes on board triggered at me.
Says I'm a bully and I'm worthless.
Think " I wonder why Jewfags is calling me a waist of life."
Never will know.
Oh well let's keep this thread filled up with dead peps.

No point to this non-green-green-texts other then to tell jewfag to become more selfish and grow a pair.

did he died and checked

yes he died

did he died

Now I see two people in the bottom right, you've only raised more questions!

Did he died?

Classic

did they die?

Amazing how many boot lickers defend the cop murdering this guy. Pretty much proves it doesn't matter what the police do they will always justify it.

Story?

Kek

Dubs. Its just cool man

nig doing nig things I assume

Love how fast that duel pistol wielding nigger got what was coming to him. Not so tough now, are you ya fucking spook.

quintelluis picked on that whiteboy for two years, finally quintelluis put semen in the whiteboys locker and called him a faggot.

nerve gas

Yes its pretty easy for a mere doctor to replace a womans head back upon an honest body.

So close

Kek if you don't like what you see
LEAVE YOU WHINY CUNT!!

Every day Philip Brailsford lives is proof that the 'muh cold dead hands' people are all talk.

why all the rules you pussy?

Aye this is my home town turns out the dude wanted to off himself so he poured gasoline inside his car.

Th-thanks user.

Waving around when he's like 2 mts away from the fire
kekked

He looks like my dad

MGS 6 looks pretty realistic tbh

Holy shit!

New to me, thanks!!

Fungal infection

Wow

ethanol makes invisible flames.

Can someone explain me what the fuck is going on here
Is this fetus in fetu

>Rekt
That's a little savage for this thread, don't you think?

looks like the baby was coming out hand first, which isnt good, so there was a c-section to remove it

too much technology just to poke his eye

kek

All the evidence you need is right in front of you. Both her and the baby died at birth because the baby came out arm first and got stuck.

The surrounding tells me this happened in a shithole country.

nah fuck cops

found the nigger

Maybe if they lost some weight...

the mexican badlands

If they had the fortitude to stay in shape, they'd be in the military.