WWYD No Limits thread. Replies 4 replies...

WWYD No Limits thread. Replies 4 replies. Once again Im motivated by massive amounts of stimulants to write long form replies so post your girls

i would love to cut a little bit her asshole with a blade, so she gets blood-lubricated and i can put my dick in her asshole while she's screaming to me to stop. Hopefully she has a lot of shit stucked and i get my dick really dirty so she can lick it clean, i put it inside her asshole again and get it all dirty but this time she washes my dick with her pee. We collect all of that pee-shit goo, she sucks my dick until i cum a lot in the goo, she drinks it and a while latter, she will pee it back so i can collect it, do her an enema with it and then i drink it from her beautiful and dirty asshole

weird but aight.

OP here, guess Ill start dumping girls to bump Pic not anyone I know, just some random anons sexy family that I want more if

I'd have consensual sex with the mom.

dibs on that 13 yo

OP here.
Pic is PAWG carmen (left, blue bikini) and her slut friends

more carmen (right, red dress) and random sluts

Maybe if I post tits? where is everyone:/

pic is Ann. feminist cunt who teaches womens art studies at a well known university...

clothed ann (right)

How would you degrade my 18yo stepdaughter

I want to get her into a situation where she is begging for it and willing to call herself a dirty slut in order to get it.

i would make her shit.then put it inside her pussy and fuck her deep and hard

how do you have her nudes user

Dont think itd be too hard

any more pics? preferably full body? i guess youre the only other one in thread so ill start one for you

I would tie them all up naked but only fuck the young one and take my sweet ass time while all the older bitches had to watch. Eventually they would stop resisting and become jealous that she is getting all of my attention. I would make it very clear to the rest of them while I'm ramming the little one that they aren't worth my cock and far past their prime, making them feel worthless and kill themselves. I would then take in the little one and provide for her because she's pretty cute.

Op here, still waiting for a good one to write. bumpin with HS skanks.

still here user?

Bus in the morning kid.

OP again. still waiting. dropping friend and her big titted mom as bumps

her mom

I'd blackmail her into having sex. The first few times the sex would be normal. After that, it would get more brutal on her.

I would turn 540 degrees and walk away and untie her, then I'd turn 180 degrees and walk South.

OP stiiiilll here, bumping with big titted dyke Rachel and her hot sister. And heres a writing sample of mine.Now im just waiting for literally anyone else to post a girl or girls.

(Part 4) My cock sprang from my pants, all 9 inches throbbing and pointing inches away from the cute young face of my phat assed teen slut. she gasped and instinctively jerked up in disugust but i quickly grabbed her hair and shoved her face back down so hard she toppled forward and hit her head hard. Dazed but terrified to anger me any further she quickly returned to her position, sticking her ass out toward the crowd and bending over with her hands on her knees. she even arched her back and tried to pop her young teen ass out even more in a frightened attempt to get on my good side. I was saving her though. I was still focused on the young blonde crybaby and her loudmouth dad. I clicked the hammer back on my gun to steal his attention away from his teen daughters firm ass and nodded toward her, pressuring him to continue. I motioned for the blonde to stand up and turn around as her dad got behind her and reluctantly fingered the edges of her red sports bra. I let him linger and grapple with this moment, enjoying the battle in his brain between morality and the absolute primal urge to fuck his daughter hard ever since she hit 14. I took this time to torture the brunette on the right, casually walking over with my cock in hand and lightly slapping it on her face while she scowled until finally she broke and started crying. This distracted the father though so I muffled her sobbing my grinding her face into my crotch, my ballsack pressed against her trembling mouth as she cried into my exposed crotch. The Father finally grabbed his daughters sports bra and yanked upward, awkardly pulling it over her head and exposing his daughters puffy teen tits to all her friends and family. (part 4)

anyone? I can go as vanilla or as fucked up as you want.

sisters tits

Rachels tis

I'd fuck her

finally. same user? regardless, any more pics or info you can give me for the stories?

pic is another Rachel. Ill dump the rest of her nudes coming up

how about kelsey

A deviant like her deserved to be tied up. Naughty as she was, but I gave her a gift- my dick, shoved down her throat. It was great to see her neck bulge as she choked just a little, the spit dribbling down her chin. when tried to pull out she sucked so hard, i could not pullout, and with a few more thrust, i was done.

your thoughts on left?

Rachel and her sister wake up in an unknown warehouse, unsure of what happened and how they got there, only vaguely remembering going out on the town the previous night. They're both stripped of their clothes which only causes them more alarm and Rachel herself is strapped to a table, legs splayed open but curiously her sister is unrestrained and she rushes to try to release her sibling. It's useless of course and I make my entrance as the act goes on. I introduce myself to her sister and explain to her the situation, if they want to get out safely she'll need to follow every instruction and the first order is she'll need to "fuck" her sister. I hand her the largest dildo one has ever seen and Rachel verbally refuses to go along assuming her sister would do the same. Sadly for her that isn't the case as the fear for her own well being causes Rachel's sister to quickly comply as she slowly begins prodding the 9 inch dildo against her cunt. This goes too slow for me so I grab her hand and make her give it a single good shove, fitting the entire length into Rachel stretching her out to the brim. Rachel yells but her sister ignores it, apologizing under her breath as I whip out my cock to have sis get on her knees and blow me as she uses her other hand to repeatedly drill Rachel with the plastic dick. Rachel cries from a mixture of pain, pleasure and betrayal and I eventually finish off, creaming her sisters face as Rachel squirts from climaxing. Finished, I throw Rachel's sister the keys and take my leave as all they can do is sit there in shock at what they've done.

Feel free to get creative and get as fucked up as you want.

love her. any more pics/info? (and the OP image is actually just a placeholder not meant for replies but youre the only one actually replying so Ill get a good story for ya if tell me what you want.

love kelsey. more pics or info and a reply to any of my girls and she can be next in que

pic is another carmen, begging to get fucked in front of her parents
more Carmen

Thats the ticket! youre moved to front of the line. Name or more pics I can work with?
pic is more of rachels tits

Why? Its just a picture you saved from here. Whats the point? I'm not writing fiction for you to jerk off to.

ignore the trolls, I specifically write fiction for people to jerk off to. its fairly lucrative

Krissy

got lots!
she's a college girl,and sorority sister. Feel free to include the other girl. girl on left is aubrey, girl on right is Vic

You got any more tit photos or cleavage shots my man?

most pics are of vic unfortunately.

I'd ask if she need any help with yard work, then on a Saturday afternoon while the families away and I'm outside doing some light yard work, and she's inside the home alone, I'd ask if I can use the restroom. She'd let me in and go back to do something else, (let's say on the computer doing her tax returns) and I'd sneak into her room to smell her panties. Get naked, sneak up on her and then start ripping off her clothes. I'd get on top of the computer desk and shove my cock in her, at first she'd be hesitant, but then she'll be into it. She's always wanted to fuck me. Take her to the friends bedroom and fuck her there. Continue this for months untill one day she invited me over for dinner with the family, and in the middle we both start fucking on the table. Whole family watches in awe.

I'd knock both of them up.

Look at the veins on their tits, wanna suck on them

ive been following this little asian cock tease for hours, short little dress that rides up to her ass cheeks and hugs her tight body. My cock throbs everytime it gets a little gusty and the wind blows it up, exposing her fit tonred ass swaying back and forth in front of me. I follow her until she sits down at a nearby picnic table. Theres a few people around but I can barely control myself. I kneel down pretending to tie my shoe and look up her dress. She adjusts slightly, still unaware of me and flashes me just a glimpse of her shaved puffy pussy. She wasnt wearing underwear. Thats what sent me over the edge. I unzip my jeans and walk right up to her. She doesnt have time to react as I grab a fistful of her hair and shove her face down onto the table, She yelps, her eyes wide in confusion while I flip her dress up, exposing her naked ass bent over for the whole park to see. I slap it hard, causing her to let out a sharp cry and leaving a bright red handprint. I waste no time in fishing out my massive 9" cock from my fly and it springs out, bouncing off her ass cheek. She starts screamiing, terrified at the sudden realization of whats about to happen but I didnt care, the heat from her pussy and the thought of forcing this slut to submit was more than enough encouragement I needed. iShes struggling hard so I land a swift punch right in her nose, not enough to break it but enough to turn her loud cries of fear into muffled moans of pain. With her hair still in my fist I get behind her and pull back, forcing her to arch her ass towards me. Her eyes dart in confusion and fear before I line my cock up with her tight little asshole and thrust as hard as I can into her anal canal dry. I pump my cock fast in and out of her painfully stretched asshole while she screams in pain and her ass cheeks bounce off my hips. Shes starting to attract a crowd now so I give them a show(end part 1)

Since we're on the subject of ass take an ass shot.

still here? keep going?

love aubrey. any more info for story? and anything off limits or anything you got to have included?

pic is more rachels tits.
rachel and her sister so far

I'd grab the one on the left and drag her into my car. My friend will drive as I tear off her top and panties and fuck her from behind in the back seat, forcing her upperbody out so the entire town can see. She's forced to act like she's enjoying it and yell how much she loves cocks as I have a gun stuck into her back and this goes on for hours as I cream her repeatedly.

Yep, go for it.

pretty much anything is ok. I'd prefer no scat or water sports, but love hearing about riding and being firm with her.

she'd be fun to go at from behind while I held onto her hair, then stuff her face with my cock and let her really suck on it before i blasted her face with a load.

how do u know them?

I'd coat the floor in oil strip her naked and make her straddle a pipe running the length of the room. Strap a sybian motor to the pipe run a noose around her neck that can slide with her that is just tight enough to not choke her if she stands upright. she then has to walk the length of the of the pipe

what do with my sis?

part 2
With my free hand I reach around and rip the front of her dress down, causing her firm young tits to spill out and bounce every time I thrust into her ass from behind. cheers come from the crowd,, unconcerned for the crying girls brutal rape, some even becoming eager to participate. phones come out and begin recording Krissy getting railed from behind, tears streaming down her crying face while her tits bounce wildly up and down. An exceptionally horny guy from the crowd steps forward, cock in hand. Krissies eyes plead for him to help but clench shut when the focus and she sees how overweight and disgusting he looked, waddling forward lifting his belly with one hand while stroking his surprisingly massive cock with his other. I bury my cock deep into her ass and pause for a moment, just long enough to hold her trembling head still for the fat horny stranger. He pokes and slaps her lips with his hard cock but her mouth stayed clenched shut. Trails of precum are wiped all over her face and the man starts to get frustrated with her continued refusal. The crowd starts to boo her until finally the man rears back and lands his meaty fist right in her jaw. the force from his punch causes her head to jerk violently, leaving my hand with a fistful of her hair as its torn painfully from her scalp and her head bounces off the tabletop hard. Her asshole clenches hard around me in reaction to the pain and the crack of her head hitting the table is followed by a shrill shriek of pain that gives way to a muffled and wet choking sound as the man seizes this opportunity to force all 10" of his cock down her throat. (part 2)

pic is more daughter of

Any more? She got nice tits

work with her (audrey's) brother.

Another

Degrade my gf nikki

lucky guy.
what state?

What about my friend? Ive been wanted to get dominated by her for years now

My god she is bangable!

starting off id force er on her kneed and ram my cock into her mouth, i'd fuck it so hard and deep she would be gagging and drooling all over me. Once she is numb to my thrusts i'd strip her of her now soaked thong and gag her with it, push her face down so her ass is stuck in the air, tie her hands to her ankles and buy my face in her ass.
While lapping my tongue over her puckered asshole, i'd be trying to stretch out her cunt with my thumbs ready for my now throbbing cock. Then, stroking my cock while pressing the tip to her clit id spank those ass cheecks till they were sore and red, her muffled moans would be getting louder and louder with every slap of my hand until i plunge my cock into her and focus all of my attention to pounding her. just before i'm about to cum, id pull out of her cunt, line up her ass and ram it in. I'd cum deep in her ass to her muffled crys of pain.

lastly i'd flip her onto her back, pull out her gag and plonk my balls down onto her face, making her lick me clean from balls to tip.
I'd keep her thong as a trophy for my efforts and send her home oozing down her thighs.

i brushed her hair out her face, and felt her ear. then we kissed, her tongue deep down my throat. then she went down to my dick and suck, licking my tip. from there, i pushed her back, parted the lips of her pussy, and fucked her over and over.

more pics?

He grabs the back of her head and drives his cock in and out of her throat while we spitroast her across the table. Her eyes are now rolling to the back of her head as the pain of her stretched asshole taking a cock dry coupled with her deprivation of oxygen by the thick cock now pistoning in and out of her bruised throat begins to take its toll on her once perfect body. Men in the crowd are furiously jerking themselves and now even some of the women watching have a hand down there jeans looking on at this little asian slut getting used like a sex toy. the man assaulting her now swollen face starts to grunt and my own balls tighten as he thrusts one more time putting the full length of his cock down her throat and shooting rope after massive rope of his hot cum down her abused throat. he pulls out as she goes into a violently reactionary coughing fit, spitting thick globs of cum from her mouth down her chin and on the table. Shes barely has time to catch her first breath before I force her head back down on the table, rubbing her face in the hacked up globs of cum as I thrust as hard as I can into her ass and fill it with my own cum. I pull out of her now gaping and destroyed asshole and start to walk away satisfied. Krissy starts to weakly get up but is quickly held back down as the horny men and women from the crowd surround her and begin arguing over he holes. (end)
how was it? more vanilla and straightforward tgan I usually do but I still liked your girl

whose next? now itll be strictly replies for replies to my girls unless the thread starts to die again.

pic is more carmen(left)
carmen so far

aubrey goes to school in california.

anything else to share about her?

That was great man, much appreciated.

Here's another pic. would love a story. especially about using her tits to get off, or her cute body getting pounded.

got it. stick around.

pic is more mom daughter together

and this OP again. For anyone coming in the thread just now a surefire way to guarantee yourself a story is to reply to any of my girls.
post links here
i got more pics/info for all of em and nudes of most if needed.

picture is new girl Caitlyn

caitlyns tits

and her ass

mom's pussy felt so good as she rode me. her hair draped over her shoulders, and her head back in extasy. Then, the door opened, and your friend was awestruck. come in honey, mom said, I want you to try some thing. user, you don't mind if i give my daughter a turn do you. I shook my head, and mom guided her head down to my cock. with her help, your friend began sucking, while feeling herself get wetter and wetter. once she was good, she climbed on top and rode. It was amazing, and so after like 30 sec, i popped.

DId you just cum in me she queryed?
yep.
Well, I guess you won't need a condom for the next round either...

This is the aubrey poster.

oh shit hey vic

got a good one going. love that dress. nothing too fucked right?

correct. Thank you so much user

fuck yes, would slobber vic's pussy while aubrey rimmed my asshole

dude post more.

Yeah. but i'm not sure i could get my face out of aubrey's titties- they are so amazing.

I'll do some, extra brutelness to slightly chubby/chubby girls, bonus points to braces

who is girl on right- she's really hot.

I Love college. Slutty Sorority girls always walking around out from under their daddies for the first time, looking to get fucked by anything with a hard dick. It didnt take long before I saw this innocent faced girl with huge tits and wearing a dress that might as well have "looking for dick" written on the front. she was a bit shorter than her other two friends wearing equally slutty dresses clearly ready to go out and take some frat guys dick. This would be cake, nothings easier than a college girl desperate to prove to her friends shes the hottest. I take my time and follow them throughout the night. I learn the big titted angel is named aubrey and the taller slut in red is Vic. I stare in anticipation as I watch the girls get drunker and drunker, once almost losing control and tackling aubrey right there when she drunkenly dances a little too hard and her right tit slips out to the cheers of horny frat guys around her. suddenly I find my chance. I frat guy gets a little too bold and shoots his hand out and gropes her exposed tit as she struggles to cover up. I quickly cross the bar and just as she pulls her chest away and opens hr mouth to yell I knock the horny college kid out with one well practiced punch. That was all it took. An older man man defending her honor, buying her a couple more drinks and lightly flirting and she was all too eager to have me drive her home. I even played the gentleman and offered Vic a ride too. Vic, jealous of all the attention her bustier friend was getting over her drunkenly jumped at the chance to show her friend up and the girls both left with me, each taking an arm as we walked out of the bar. I wonder if theyll be this agreeable when they find out what Im planning (end part 1)

1) Untie her.
2) giver her a nice bowl of eggs

Zoomed out shot of blondie? What's her body like?

this is blondie

holy shit this is amazing!

i'll find what i can, i'm mostly a vic fapper