/nba/ - KOBEWAVE edition

Wiz @ Celtics tomorrow at 8 ET

Warriors overcome 25 point deficit to beat Spurs in game 1.

newfags fuck off and lurk before shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI
youtube.com/watch?v=KV2lNHfSXBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvmWyZ2Cy8
youtube.com/watch?v=7c6uMbP4--E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>new zealand
>philippines
>turkey

How bad is it this time for Kawhi?

>Pachulia and his wife/sister, Tika, have two sons

I'm 6'1" 295 pounds I just ran as fast as possible then jumped and I was able to stop on a dime

Zaza has no excuse

KObr isn't even top 10

Daily reminder the NBA is scripted

warriors in 4

Kobe is barely top 25

bad meme, stop trying

Kobe wasn't even top 25 in his era.

>I just ran as fast as possible then jumped and I was able to stop on a dime

Pop probably isn't allowing him to play until game 3 and even then it's a game time decision.

I don't think he's that seriously injured.

Quit shitting on Lamarcus, he was carrying the entire game. Sucks that Kawhi went down, but Pop has no excuse for letting the system crumble yet again. I think he's throwing these games.

karma's a bitch

>no OT tonight

>tfw I have to hide all these Curry posts

I don't even look fat even though I'm 295 pounds. Only a little bit of belly, I'm blessed. Oh and some fat around my dick that makes my dick look a couple inches smaller

Why is he running with the ball?

MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO

warriorbros what the fuck is going with klay

Warriors will beat the spurs in 4 and then beat LeBron in 4.

The eternal Zaza

If The Klaw was in the Memes would have been btfo

zaza did nothing wrong

>this is what Americans actually believe

Literally an asterisk championship for the Warriors. Intentionally injured the best player at the first sign of adversity. Truly disgusting.

>mfw all these losers not realizing the Warriors have just unleashed Demon Kawhi

this series will be far more difficult than anything cleveland can throw at the dubs

Why the hell did Pop play Kawhi after he retweaked it the first time? Pop is smarter than this.

>Thank Memes the memelord Memeoirs managed to meme their way through another game, now I still have something to meme about on Sup Forums

>Giant hoop earrings
why?

so?

pop has a history of employing old veterans to body check and play dirty in the playoffs

shoe is on the other foot now and it's hilarious

get rid of this bitch klay. im the only one on /nba/ that said he's a choke artist in crunch time

Every time I see a closeup picture of Klay I am reminded of Squidward's house

heres your

>you

klay literally won game 6 of the wcf for them last year in okc

Klay is the only Kool person on the warriors.

he is pretty inconsistent in the play offs but his defense is great and he is still good for 2 games or so a series where goes for like 90 points, no reason to overreact, not everyone can be kevin durant when it comes to just absolute consistency

You mean the demons unleashed his ankle

youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI

Game 3 isn't till Saturday he's for sure gunna play that game. As for game 2 he probably won't play

CAREER ENDING INJURY WHEN?

THIS BITCHBOY GETTING LUCKY AGAIN WITH OPPOSING PLAYERS DYING JUST LIKE 2015

>Warriors talking about dirty play
You have dick grabber drayboon and ankle roller giant slave

CRINGE

Begone, demon! You don't belong here!

I expect Aldridge to have a 30+ point game on Tuesday and Simmons to step up even more

Zaza DID NOT intetnionall foul kawhi.

Look at the replay his eyes weren't even looking at kawhi's foot when he made that little bounce forward.

This is just some bullshit whining by the rest of /nba/ because they couldn't beat the goat team.

Warriors in 4.

whataboutist bullshit. this is the basketball history equivalent of the white guilt argument. do you subscribe to that too?

youtube.com/watch?v=KV2lNHfSXBQ

Well I finally understood why his players are dying

why does he wear that towel on his head?

this

>race analogy

kill yourself you nazi faggot

I don't know what you're trying to argue. I'm just saying Pop had it fucking coming.

warriors actually play better away than at home

>Kawhi told me he does not think the Zaza play was dirty. Said he was just contesting the shot.

/Nba/ BTFO ahhahahahahhaha stop the fanfiction it's dead now

yeah fuck germany

we get it you took a PS course at adult school. now kys and that ipad

>Implying he's not media trained
How stupid are you?

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the towel

>westbrook fans still posting here

embarrassing desu

Without a doubt if Kawhi was back in the warriors surely wouldve lost

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvmWyZ2Cy8

>/Nba/ BTFO ahhahahahahhaha stop the fanfiction it's dead now

this is my new fave /nba/ meme

good effort not getting triggered, sorry your one-bit mind doesn't have the computational power to process it though. try harder next time maybe.

that's exactly the pointless and inane argument behind the had-it-coming quip. go back forever via whataboutisms and you'll literally make it impossible to make a real point ever, you're just producing chains of but what about but what about.

you literally stole everyone of those memes lmao

>Jordan
>Kobe
>Westbrook
Why is the quality getting worse each time?

The Sup Forums I grew up with always sided with the scrappy underdog. Half a generation later and these Lelkers fans, ex-Heat fans and now Larriors turboautists have made a safespace for their feckless reddit/r/teh_gonad kind. Disgusting.

German bro knows whats up

>luck when it's teams you hate
>inconsequential when it's teams you love
putang ina mo

Warriors have 1 ring and SPurs have 5 rings and yet somehow the SPurs are the underdogs?

>trade klay for avery bradley

who says no

>The Sup Forums I grew up with always sided with the scrappy underdog. Half a generation later and these Lelkers fans, ex-Heat fans and now Larriors turboautists have made a safespace for their feckless reddit/r/teh_gonad kind. Disgusting.

>dick grabber draymond
Keep your fantasies to yourself faggot

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Why the fuck did Pop even continue to let Kawhi play after he tweaked it on Lee? They were literally still up 20, could have just benched him a few minutes to ice it, and come back later if the game gets close.

>The Sup Forums I grew up with always sided with the scrappy underdog. Half a generation later and these Lelkers fans, ex-Heat fans and now Larriors turboautists have made a safespace for their feckless reddit/r/teh_gonad kind. Disgusting.

>fantasy
Why do you think he was out for game 5?

maybe pop should've signed zaza instead of gasol

4 current year all stars with 2 time mvp and 1 time mvp vs 1 current year all star

>The best player on the team you wagon is a 7 foot bandwagoner
No competitor respects the Millennialiors, deservingly so

Hold on while I fucc these hos up

youtube.com/watch?v=7c6uMbP4--E

context matters you retard. The warriors have one of the most stacked rosters in the history of the game while the spurs have an autist, an overpaid fat guy, and a bunch of geriatrics

>GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN HIM

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why do you think he was out for game 5?
Because Windhorse and LeBron cried to the league. Because the league obliged since the finals were looking to be a warriors sweep in 5. Nobody grabbed anybody's dick

What? I'm not a warriors fan.

>sorry your one-bit mind doesn't have the computational power to process it though

jesus can you sound like anymore of a sperg, im sure you get invited to all the parties you faggot neckbeard

First of all, the play wasn't even dirty. Not once did zaza have his eyes on kawhi's feet or where he was landing. The entire time his eye's were on the ball.

Second, even if it was dirty the spurs have no right to complain. Your analogy makes no sense because it wasn't the same white people who are living today who are responsible for the racism in the past.

However, it is the same Pop who used Bowen to gain an advantage with his dirty plays.

GERMANY BTFO LEAVE MY FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW

Sleazy. Uncompetitive. Neet. You know who you are

you a spurs or cavs fan? for how long?

Why would they cry about him if he wasn't grabbing dicks?

>No competitor respects the Millennialiors, deservingly so

the philipino is going crazy in this thread, must be the combination of drugs and paranoia.

fucking off yourself already you jungle monkey.

> finals were looking to be a warriors sweep in 5
That was one game. They lost two in a row with him back.

AHAHA Varsity reject faggot with the mental gymnastics, go reboot your ps4 amateur

you dense mf. i'm talking about your semantics. swiping up at a player literally walking over you is not the same as grabbing dicks. take your fan fiction out of it