Tfw your country is responsible for causing the migrant crisis by constantly destabilizing the middle east and bombing...

>tfw your country is responsible for causing the migrant crisis by constantly destabilizing the middle east and bombing them

I am so sorry bros

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmaster.com/#standard-fibrous-cords/=180njzq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying it was not made by g*rmans being a bunch of fags

Eyo, we be from the middle east n' shieeet gib asylum

You should be proud of what we've done you cunt. We've destroyed not only the USSR, but also Europe itself using Muslims. No other country has accomplished such a feat.

>crisis
that shit is on purpose to increase workforce in the aged european population

Actually it was caused by a lot of factors, including the Arab spring and colonialism, both of which were heavily influenced by Europeans.
Not to mention the fact that the EU preferred immigration rather than having migrant and refugee camps fnded by EU all over North Africa, which would also have reduced the risks the refugee/migrants take, so that would be completely justified from a humanitarian standpoint.

But still, pretty shitty move that proxy-war in syria, and whatever happened to working with the russians ?

I agree OP. Western democracy is incompatible with islamic majority nations, the removal of strong leaders (call them dictators or whatever you want) like Saddam, Gaddafi and now Assad is just going to replace an oppressive reign with another far worse.

Just fucking kill your self if you think the migrant crisis is anywhere near as damaging to the EU as the USSR was to itself.

pick one out: mcmaster.com/#standard-fibrous-cords/=180njzq

No matter what you say it's societies fault for not doing what needs to be done we've gone soft women will cry, media will make up dead children I say just sink the boats shoot them at the borders.

Reminder this book predicted Europe's current scenario with frightening accuracy in the 1970's.
Grim times we live in

This is pretty rich coming from the country following the "shove them on islands" policy of dealing with the boats.

It makes perfect sense you dumb immigrant.

We should do the same. Currently a lot of """""refugees""""" disappear in the Netherlands once they are about to be rejected.

Considering how hard it is to survive in the Netherlands without a legal status they are likely to go to other European countries and ask for asylum there again. And they proceed to do this across Europe, until a country either accepts them or catches them. Driving European tax payers on costs for no reason.

Since righties need everything explicitly pointed out to them, I never disagreed with Australia's boat policy, it's a much better system than shooting boats on sight.

Srsly I don't give a fuck. You did well cucking the youroshits even if it was not intended. We we always support the New World over the decadent old world. So keep on walking we got you

t-thanks nice ally

Heard of the book, havent gotten around to read it. Please tell me it ends with racewar.

>Britain is full of Pakis
>France is full of Algerians
>Netherlands is full of Moroccans
>Germany is full of Turks

>the refugees are Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians

Yeah, you barely did anything.

no shit kek

>europe gets fucked during WW2
>america is flourishing
>europe rises from the ashes better than before and several cunts achieves a higher quality of life
>meanwhile the US is regressing with nigger rights, black panther and other degenerate shit and a failing economy
>better fuck em up with some 4D chess

Fuck em
There's legit, relatively easy processes of applying for citizenship or refugee status here. Rolling up in a dodgy fishing boat they've paid $1000's for instead of actually going through due process just means you're a dodgy cunt.

You had to choose between our continent or the old world. You went for the old world. Enjoy getting muslim'd

>implying we won't receive a new wave of migrants in a few decades when Europe turns into hell for the middle class, accentuated by the potential of climate change
>implying they won't bring their shitty ideologies with them

all I want is for the world's status quo to last forever, no more power struggles, no government changes, no nothing

This point cannot be refuted, good work ally

>convinently forgets about the Marshall plan

Yeah. And soon we'll be full of Moroccans and Syrians.

Thank doge we only get 25% of the refugees Sweden got, despite being a 70% larger nation.

You sound like my parents. We prepare for it. Enfocate en comprar tierra guachín.

The wars really have nothing to do with all the 'refugees'. It's just the latest excuse for bogus asylum claims.

>the migrant crisis

oh these journasluts

You're missing the point. With or without US you'd be full of Middle-Easterners. If your country didn't want them, you wouldn't have any.

>country known for disliking immigrants wants to shoot them
>dood that's rich coming from you haha
>this isn't exactly what's expected
Dumb ass

They always do that for some reason