Redpill me on t*rks

redpill me on t*rks

im dating one rn and want to know if theyre actually subhuman. or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

alfinnextlevel.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/iq-of-nations.gif?w=801&h=490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dating
you can't be red pilled

It's a meme

Why does everyone hate Turks? Same reason everyone hates British. Because they are former colonies/vilayets BUTTHURT that Turks made them their bitch for hundreds of years and almost took over Europe

nice explanation. thanks for your input

Turks are usually pretty based. Also they hate niggers.

she and her parents literally despise niggers, kikes, and spics. its almost like they browse Sup Forums

this is her btw

THEY HAVE BEEN RAIDING CHINA SINCE 300 BC REEEEE

Gross

>turk
>ring in nose
>skin around eyes looks disgusting
>wtf is that hair style

discarded

Not a fan of that degenerate ring thing hanging out the side of the nose.

>>Plz no convert to Islam.

>Girl
Probably something you will never see up close

The only thing I can compare turks go are the daleks...they lack any sort of rational thought except for destruction.

Please do not insult Melike

sure got me there.

third and fourth line was as much a joke as not. the two other points are serious though.

thx good choice
alfinnextlevel.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/iq-of-nations.gif?w=801&h=490
thx 4 laying more idiots

She hot?

They are a great people, I would know for I am one

Turks are awful what the fuck Sup Forums
My ancestors fought them off so Europe would stay white and Christian
That being said I would date that girl but not make babies with her

it's a cultural objection, it isn't racial

Turkish culture is very very different to western culture indeed

to break it down a bit, turkey is only JUST a secular state
so the law often echoes religious teaching, which is oppressive to all non-islamic peoples
it would be like making failure to attend mass a crime, or giving priests judicial positions

then there is a very strong element of nationalism in turkish culture, they believe other races are subhuman, that turkey has a divine right to dominate neibouring countries, that europe is out to get them etc
people have pictures of national hereos everywhere, on pendants, etc
to many nationlists this is inoffensive, but to internationlist/marxist/leftists this is thoroughly unpalatable

then there is the authoritarianism, the government corrupts the judiciarry, it's illegal to insult public figures, democratic rights tht have been the norm in the west for hundreds of years are simply non-existant
pollitical groups are simply banned, activists are arrested, book stores and newspapers are shut down

then there is the turkish attitude to women, where they are treated as having less authority, forced to wear headscarves, where a woman leaving her husbnd is a chip on her shoulder, etc etc
views many in the west would find archaic, and western women would find deeply chalenging offensive

then there is the corruption, there is a lot of it
bribery, extortion, puppet officials, proxy councils, state suppression of whistle-blowers and media criticism

then there is the whitewashing of turkish history, where the old system (the islamic caliphate) is erased from people's minds, the torkish role in ww1 is treated with a lot of whitewash
the armenian genocide when the turks killed about a million armenians is still broadly denied by everyone, people still get arrested routinely for bringing it up

many people in the west would find turkish culture pushy, rude and inhospitable

10/10 impale that bitch

look no further than their embassy

If she is not uber-rich, she will be your slave.
if she is, dateble if you are into her.

she would probably cuck you if long distance/met online etc...

She has a very Egyptian facial structure, I think Turks have more squre-ish facial bone.

I really liked this turkish girl but she rejected me and now I have to take ssris

pls kill me