Cringiest texts thread?

Cringiest texts thread?

This guy made me cringe hard. I love how narcissistic he is. He has "people." Unless you own a private jet or a high end turboprop there's no way you're flying over the Atlantic in any reasonable amount of time

Stfu butthurt bitch

You are cringe as fuck dude

Idrgaf cause I already got nudes from her before they were dating it's just the stuff he says is stupid. She lives in Kansas or something and I live in florida. She is really hot tho

> The only cringy thing here is you sending nudes to a bitch that doesn't want you to

> and then getting buttmad when her bf calls you out on it

I already got nudes from her so it didn't bother me too much I thought she was down still :/ but I legit didn't send her nudes and changed the topic after she said no

Post her nudes faggot

I never sent nudes that's the thing. I asked if she wanted them and she said no. We've already send before so I just kinda said please cause I was horny. I never sent her anything tho I even sent her a black screen when I was changing after the shower and all my pics I had a shirt on and it was just my face

ITT a rejected manlet tries to find redemption on Sup Forums

Why is this threatening to come beat up the dude trying to send nudes to his girl instead of just straight pimp slapping his hoe of a gf

wait hol up there is some nigga named anthony on my snap that added me acts just like dude in the screenshots

Cause they're in a long distance relationship, he's in uk she's in kansas

Same bitmoji? Would be ironic

is kinda funny you both are fighting over a thot
also you both are cringe as fuck

i just saw his bitmoji this guy is different but act the same

I wanted to see if I could get him to say something more ridiculous lmao

Op ignore the people tryna insult you. Similar thing happened to me, with a girl who would send pics while she dated different dudes.

lmao

Damn send more

Tbh I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck a nigga piss when theyre uncircumcised
do they fuckin gotta get their ween hard or do they just push it out of the way or

im actually uncircumcised but its not that hard to deal with I just pull back like a banana and let a rip

Is this one of OPs pics?

If the concept of how an uncircumcised dick is capable of pissing is perplexing to you I have some bad news for you user, you might be a bit on the slower end of the spectrum.

This shit is too funny

This nigga all foreskin

Why the fuck are you faggots talking about dicks when there are nudes in the thread (shit nudes)
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums and /gif/ are full on faggots

stfu i'm trying to fap here

>can't view nudes and have u related conversations at the same time
>can only do one thing at a time!

How's about you fuck off big guy.

go to some other thread then faggot

Bump

/Thread

More

sorry user thats all I got

Rip. It was wonderful while it lasted, if he messages again make a thread about it will ya?

make your first trap gf

So they have no relationship.

And where are you user?

I live in florida was just looking something to jerk my dick to

whats this dudes snapchat, I wanna send him his gfs nudes.

Nah that's a little over the line man I'm not trying to be too rude. I'd rather let him be in his happy ignorance

"rude"? Also what does that have to do with YOU being rude, he said HE'LL do it.

yo he called you gorgeous
he lookin to trade up for that boipucci

this guys right you fuckin homo

I saw tht thread lol it was pretty cringe