Short story shorter: black waitress says "i'd love to talk with you more" >alpha mode engage

Short story shorter: black waitress says "i'd love to talk with you more" >alpha mode engage
"Imma need your number to do that"
I get her number and next day send her this.
I fucked up. Can i fix this?

if she doesnt respond then youre fucked. if she does then youre good. its literally on her not you m8

Thanks m8. Makes me feel better

bump for that response

you betad alrady dude, you're fucked, you've shown weakness, she's gonna try to get kids with you. CHECK YOUR CONDOMS OP!

You are an absolute fucking moron. Texting her a statement, with no follow up possibilites.

You deserve to be alone

Tell her that it was meant for your friend and his wife. That text doesn't necessarily mean it's a chick you're dating. It could be your sister for all she knows.

Where u from op? Newport News here

dating a nigger? wrong.

I'm from az btw. Was babyitting my niece in va.

This. If she is actually interested, she will reply. Let us know so I can know if I need to envious of you for getting to fuck a hot black chick.

What restaurant?

OP again. This was like 2 weeks ago and nothing. Dubs i post her full number and y'all can try

Aight dubs get

that was quick

Ok dubs get. Here you go. Lemme see results.

don't we all kinda get the number now?

What restaurant? Im 757 too.

And you're caring why?

She works at olive garden. Have fun

same guy from first comment. Just try again, you got nothing to lose, she IS a waitress. Probably busy as fuck.

OP. I'm in az. All i might get is nudes. Kinda "meh" for me at this point. If it helps another Sup Forums get laid I'm totally cool with it

Most Black girls are hot

Texting her now OP

worst. text. ever.

Send results bud

>fake number
>waitress just flirting to get a better tip

sorry op

>trips
>must be true
Fuck me

didnt think of this...lol

Oh fuck. Niggers are getting clever.

Oh shit. Trips AND dubs. We're not worthy!

clearly what happened from the beginning you cuck

satanic tripdubs checked

also checked

did i strike a nerve?

Don't feel bad about texting her a few times tho. It can come across desperate but I've had success before when I've texted a girl more than once after meeting them. That said I stop after 3 and usually admit defeat at 3. Girls are usually busy as fuck so there's a chance she saw your text and something else happened and she forgot to text you back