Untitled

?

>he's not a /lifelong/
Disgusting.

Huddersfield Town or Sheffield Wednesday (depending on who's promoted) for the hipster cred. Or then you can always join the eternal Liverpoop fun ride.

liverpool
passionate fans
trigger Sup Forums
always match threads
in champions league
owned by americans if youre into that
go watch 2005 champions league final and youll see why theyre worth watching

This. get on the roller coaster desu. never boring even if theyre sometimes shit

Why would you root for a team in the Eritrean Premier League?

Whatever team you happen to like you fucking follower

>not being a Asmara Brewery lifelong

Damn liverpool is sounding like a good choice desu

>being a bandwagonner

Kill thyself

Sunderland
you can't go wrong with Sunderland

Crystal Palace, they have bald eagle as their mascot, they have cheerleaders and they all take it up the arse, you would fit right in.

Well Sup Forums will call you a bandwagoner nomatter what you pick, unless its ryman league. as a swansea fan i can reccomend us but were pretty shit right now.

Just watch the league as a neutral. There's no need for you to support any team because it's not like you go to the matches or care about the history of the club. If you end up taking a liking to one of the teams then that's a bonus, but you shouldn't choose a team to support before you even watch them play.

>he fell for it
They are trying to make them as miserable as they are, its like when parents try to convince you how marvelous it is to get married and have a child

Support Neverton. No one can call you a bandwagoner

Bandwagon Newcastle to 8th place next season.

NYC FC

Why can't you just watch the league as a global spectator? Do you really need a team to get invested in emotionally in order to enjoy the league?

Damn, I already have this flag in my R A R E flag.

R A R E folder*

Bournemouth
> beach town
> attacking, possession-based tactics
> comfy 11k seat stadium
> hipster cred
> based Eddie Howe as manager
> good but not too good for people to accuse you of bandwagoning

It's more fun

is right tho, you should start watching the league before choosing a team and then pick one you liked for whatever reason, it doesn't need to be rational

Not really. if anything (fedora tier statement incoming) watching as a neutral and just for the fun of the sport is a higher form of spectatorship as you get to more fully immerse yourself in the league without all the potential delusions and other pitfalls of bandwagoning.

What is that image

So you will never know the joy of getting drunk with the lads watching your team win or finding this kind of unexplainable feel of brotherhood when it looses, you re missing something bro

.... of course i will.

I just dont go around acting like i've been the greatest lifelong fan of a team in a country an entire continent away

Swansea since we have a based manager

Newcastle because they are going to win next season

WATS GAEN AN EVERBODY IT'S DA TRUE GEORDIE BACK AGAIN

Americans seem to see the lifelong tag thrown around and think it means you have to roll for what team you have to support for the rest of your life
Watch random games in a season, you'll start to pick out games for teams you prefer watching and soon enough you'll find your team, you have to make your own opinion on these things

Brighton will have THE best memes

Newcastle match threads are comfy af unless it's against one of the big clubs
Also get to trigger other posters by existing

None, you are American so you support American teams.

But if you insist on bieng a faggot listen to her

Which*

Don't listen to them.
Choosing liverpool is basically got bullied by the rest of the class.
Choose the greatest team in England:
Manchester United.

I started watching Real Madrid in '06 since their games were aired in the US. I've been to the EBS 3 times and 1 Classico. I'll always be a "plastic" but at least have some credit and enjoy the club. Americans are pretty limited to La Liga or EPL and now recently Bund as that is aired on Fox Pretty good time to be a futbol fan

But yeah if you pick a team without watching/knowing them that's gay