If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Go fuck yourself faggot. I hope you get AIDs

Take the bonus points in shove it up your mother's minge.

Damn cute AF azn >_

what rules would you make for her?

Singapore, been there. Pretty cool mall under that hotel on the right.

None. Cause I'm not a cuck like you ^_^

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school
If I could enforce one rule on Sup Forums, it would be the underage ban.

No rules..just love her :3

Frankly, under 21 = no service imo
Nobody but teenagers want to be around teenagers

Rule1. All girls must fart on my lap before school begins.
Rule2. All girls must come to the bathroom at 2:00 PM and collectively poop on my cock.

People who use ":3" unironically should be gassed

Definitely strict dress code, thong or commando only, short skirts and knee high socks or stockings.

bump
really horny atm yall better make up some goodies

can guys grope her?

Make all girls study hard to get into a good college.

As punishment if they fail to study hard they don't get into a good college.

what rules would you make?

fuck, idk not creative relying on yall

what fetishes?

bdsm boii, hardcore

If she is on school property yes

i wanna see the girl in OP pic tied up

guys wouldnt let her off school property

probably not

Male students would be aloud to violate them by 1)groping them or 2)publicly masterbating in front of them. Males could do this anywhere, including bathrooms and locker rooms. The girls would be required to ignore these two behaviors, continueing or attempting to continue whatever they were doing.

Males would not however be allowed to go any further and doing so would result in expulsion. Unless

1st offense
Faluire to ignore the male behaviors would give the male they offended the right to have sex with them.

2nd offense
If they resisted sex or continued to resist groping, they would be sent to the "school nurse" where they would be confined to a room with a hospital bed. Any male, including faculty could sign up to enter the rooms, where they could do anything they wished. A variety of outfits and toys would be provided.

can males use her feet?

Before 1st offense? Males can grope feet. No footjobs until after 1st offense

Girls must be barefoot at all times when on school property.

1st offence - locked in stocks during lunch hour, so the whole school can see and admire their soles.

2nd offence - stripped down to their underwear and hands cuffed behind their backs so they can't cover themselves. Forced to go round like this for the rest of the day.

3rd offense - stripped entirely, bound hand and foot and left in the detention room, where boys can jerk off over them all day.

i wonder what's the max number of guys a girl would have groping her at once

for the 2nd offense would guys try to use her feet?