What pistol do you carry everyday Sup Forums?

What pistol do you carry everyday Sup Forums?

>pic related
>my gats

a sex pistol

school shooter alert
probs a 12 y/o displaying his cop father's guns trying to impress the girls in his school.
get off Sup Forums ya fool.

This is the weapon I rely on.

I shoot gymnastic pussy with my finger

oh

Shield. I love it

XDS 9mm with 147gr HST

Which one of you fags will post his whole "load out" complete with watch, wallet, and vape pen. I know one of you queers is out there.

whats wrong with wearing a watch?

It's not the watch, per se. It's posing it for a picture alongside your gun and the other miscellaneous items in your pockets.

Do you Carry?

Yes

Good. For a second I thought I could smell a snowflake

Used to carry a Glock 43 because I'm one of those fags who doesn't want to have to dress around my gun, and a CZ P-01 in winter when heavier clothes made concealing it easier.

Now I moved to Delaware and even though I could probably obtain a CCW permit, they make it such a pain in the ass that I haven't done it yet.

single stacks are nice, can just wear regular jeans/ shorts and a tshirt

14+1 of some rather snappy .40 JHP

the little pin in the middle of the cavity in each one is a neat little touch

spare mags in the vehicle

Sig p250 9mm

>not living in a shit hole where i would need to defend myself

feels good

>2018
>using early-90's technology hydrashocks
lol why? if you truly value your life get some HST, gold dot, PDX1

Where do you live?

Only niggers carry guns

Flint lock

Why so many 9mm? At a certain point you're just buying the same gun with minor cosmetic differences.

I carry a glock 19. I used to have a Kimber 1911, but it's just heavy and I really do believe more ammo counts more than harder hitting rounds.

I've had many different handguns throughout the years, but I tend to just like glocks more.

I keep wanting to get a revolver but the fact that a nice .357 or .44 magnum is twice the price of a 9mm gives me pause.

This resembles my BBQ gun

OP, you forgot to post this gun

IT's called an EDC you sperg.

Exactly my draw to it. 7 in the gun plus an extra 6 in a spare mag is fine in my book

those same hydrashoks killed just fine in the 90's

the added inch to my barrel vs your standard subcompacts means im sending a 40 caliber projectile at the high 900's fps

and to finish my argument

>40 is loaded hot regardless so there really isnt a "safe" +p round

>shot placement

the benefit of a more affordable larger quantity to box to fill all my mags for 30, instead of 1 and a half for 30+ smackaroos

Or white people in a country with a lot of niggers that don't feel like being victimized.

Here's the difference, white people don't usually advertise that they have a gun. Well, some of the most redneck yokels might, but virtually every white person with class concealed carries.

You could make the same argument with weed. That only trashy niggers and wiggers smoke, but it's the exact same way. Only niggers and wiggers *advertise* that they smoke. Civil people know it's best not to advertise such things.

Checked

So many 9mm? I only have two. A single stack compact and a full size 9mm. You high?

my point is that there are better options out there as far as ammo brands/technology, there is no reason to carry inferior hydrashoks unless it's all you have atm, I have nothing against 40.

a deagle brand deagle

>.40 JHP

Church gun.

None of these photos are my actual weapons. I try to avoid pics of my actual guns.

I hate when cucks try to justify carrying a gun. I mean they complain black people dangerous and violent, but they only try to "solve" the issue by carrying guns and shiet. They not trying to solve nothin they just violent apes. Smh

Glock 43 9mm. Perfect with Taran tactical +2 baseplate and IWB holster.

Forgot the church gun pic.

That fucker was op on halo ce

Is carrying a gun okay with you if the person is a diamond dealer?

A 200 dollar Taurus G2. Love this budget buddy.

the only difference i saw in the pricier .40 ammunition was a lighter slug, they cant load anymore powder in there for added punch like you would a +p 9mm or 45... so really youre just paying for some engineer who reduced the slugs weight by 20 - 30 grains

lighter rounds make for hotter/snappier shots (hence why i said shot placement)

i like the way a standard 165gr acts on recoil and shot snap, it behaves about like my 180gr stuff i use in the range so im comfy the guy on the other end would be a pin cushion before id have to worry about my own life

Cz75 compact clone

Hell yeah it was, 3 headshots was all it took I believe

You ever walk the Montana wilderness? Gonna want that .45 when a grizzly tries tearing your face off, kiddo.

>pistol
revolver ocelot ftw

Initiating violence is way different from defending yourself from the effects. Violence and malevolent people will always exist, at least in our lifetimes, and I will not let myself fall victim to the crazed whims of another person. That does NOT mean I will wave my gun around and power-trip because I carry one

White people who brandish and brag about carrying their guns and using it to get into fights that they'd normally avoid are just as bad as blacks using guns as status symbols and committing violent acts on a whim.

Carry bear spray retard. A .45 isn't even your best choice of handgun.

>inb4 lib jokes.

I dont care for guns because people are pussies. I would like to own one but i am not paying that much money for a CCW and gun as well.

You're right to some extent, there's a certain point where violence can only be addressed with superior violence. And I'm fine with that. It's better that than being mugged, killed, or raped.

And usually just the notion that people *are* carrying in that area is enough for the niggers not to try their bullshit.

Most of the US gun crime comes from 10 big cities across the nation... Guess what? ALL of them have very tight gun control. The nigger marauders are bold when they know whitey can't defend himself.

Trunk gun. Again, these are not the actual weapons I own, but they are correct in model, finish, and decoration. Both of the engraved pistols were inherited; im not wealthy.

That's a given though, doesn't always work. and a .45 is the cheapest your gonna get to at least have a chance of warding off a bear.

I carry my glock 17, gen 4

Fuck. Forgot the trunk gun pic. I must be getting retarded sleepy.

i dont think we are on the same page yet, but oh well. HSTs, gold dot, pdx1/ranger bonded, critical duty are the same price as hydrashok and they perform better. you can get them all in the all the same weights. i prefer heavy for caliber loads like 147 9mm and 180gr 40sw, but it's subjective.

The average person is a pussy, but every now and then there's that one person who's been pushed too far that isn't using threat of violence a means to an end and is instead using it as personal satisfaction. They don't want money, they don't want anything from you except to see someone suffer.

Rare? sure, but if my life is a factor at all in that equation, it doesn't matter how statistically small the chances are; the risk is more than high enough to offset even the smallest chances because as far as I or anyone else knows, I only have this life and I don't plan on losing it. For that reason, the cost and responsibility is absolutely worth it to me.

The key is letting go of pride and realizing what isn't worth your effort and what is actually a situation that needs your true efforts of survival.

Glock 23 gen 4 with horandy critical duty or Sig P226 Legion 9mm sa/da also with horandy critical defense.

Yeh the problem's 'murica's full of white cucks who think is cool to open carry an AR15 so they're can live their power fantasy of being an action hero or some shit, then fucking "accidents" happen and people die.

lol why do you carry a shotgun in your trunk?

W/ win FMJ

Duty*

You might be right. 45ACP is what i started with, and i am confident and comfortable with it. They have never let me down.

different user here. when im out in bear country I at least take my 357mag, anything less i feel is not sufficient. I prefer a 12ga with slugs or my 45-70 lever action. really only have black bears here and they are pussies. moose, on the other hand though...

hehe u said doody

I dig ya man... kinectic energy can be a godsend

I was going with

+speed = larger tissue disruption
vs
+weight = more carried inertia

all those ballistic comparison videos just had me like meh, i should also mention that wally world is my closest ammo dump so the PDX1 Was actually gonna be my goto since it carried higher fps caps, they didnt have them in store stock

>full
a different user here, i have never seen anyone open carry a ar15 and i live in the whitest hick area for quite a distance.

Live in Vancouver. You never know when some rose bushes might need some attention, if you catch my drift.

From time to time situations arise where a handgun isn't going to suffice. The 590 holds 10 rounds, and i alternate #4 buckshot with rifled slugs.

you can buy stuff, even ammo, on the internet. you know that, right?

>he got a big green fucking nose

Love my Sig

what kind of situation? why not carry an AR and/or something else in the trunk also?

I love my HSTs. I have a 1911 and prefer the HSTs when I carry.

I have the Shield 9 just like in the pic. I don't have a CCL though.

if you said flint Michigan i would have lost my shit

Oh, and if those are your guns, what holster do you use to carry the Shield 9?

nice. what kind of 1911? ive never had one but i know quite a few people who do and it seems some 1911s dont like hollow points

this was the same self defense stuff i bought since ive had the gun... kinda picked it all up that day on the fly, ya'know.

i know what you mean.

Well, like a robbery in progress, or an abduction.

I'm not very good with a rifle, and at the ranges i get involved with, the rifled slugs are enough. They won't fly as far as a. 223 if I miss, reducing the chance of a damaged innocent.

be careful with that, im not trying to discourage you from helping others, its just with all this gun control/shooting/law revision scare campaign bullshit i could EASILY see one free round or hasty action taking the case from "user saves women and children in gas station robbery" to "vigilante sprays store with shotgun to try and prevent robbery" youd be surprised how quick theyll flip that shit on you in court or during legal proceedings

lol k

PT1911, and I love it. I've never had any issues with any rounds, and I've gone through quite a few HSTs. What have you heard?

just that some 1911s, mostly older and/or cheaper ones, can have feed issues with JHPs as they were intended for fmj

Ah, interesting. FWIW, I've never had an issue.

Yeah. Helping others is my life. I would have thought that my church gun and BBQ gun would have made it obvious, I am regular sworn.

The media is still a problem, and your advice is well taken.

i dont think it is too common but if yours had the issue then you would definitely know about it in the 1st few mags with hst you put through it

pay attention to feed ramp steepness, ftf pretty much happen there on the older 1911's the lip of some odder jhp might dig into the middle of the ramp on the way up and snag

you can slowly chamber one and sort of ride the slide forward and see if you feel a hiccup on the way in... if the slide with your added hand resistance can still chamber that type of round its pretty safe to say it can chamber it during a full battery cycle without it

love it

good advice user, thanks

sorry replied to wrong guy in previous post, forgot to say there are two stages you look for that hiccup in... the chambering right when the bulletface makes contact with the ramp... and also at the 45 degree when its halfway up into the chamber and needs to level out before it can close into battery... those 2 points are the major ftf culprits

Thankfully I live in a normal country so i dont need to carry a pistol.