How was it?

How was it?

i honestly liked it a lot.

it was okay.
Will smith was shit though

Should have been a series.

agreed, i totally would have watched it if it was a series.

too dark

sucks jewish shit cunt

nailed it right there

oh shit lol

/thread

QUADS CAREER ENDED.

RAPE ACCUSATION INCOMING

It's good, I agree with tho

it was a big 'meh ive seen better'
also this also noomi rapace ruined it

i though it came off as a goofy buddy-cop
movie from the 90s

It was fucking awful

is this poster a joke? thats a not a real movie right?

In a time were ppl see racism everywhere... They dont ask about the motive of this movie twice. But whyy? I felt it was so obvious i very much didnt want to see it after the trailer.

Netflix buddy cop movie with Will Smith and a fucking Orc in a world where humans live side by side with elves and shit. Good concept, terrible execution.

Far better than I expected, but I havent thought about since I watched it once. In fact, it isnt until this thread I even remembered I watched it.

Pros:
- At least 65% of the movie was pure action
- Plot has good progression (it moves decently fast)

Cons:
- Will Smith sucks dick... and not good dick.
- Orc dude is a total cuck
- Elf Chicks ugly as fuck
- Stupid SJW bullshit

I enjoyed it. It would have been better if it was a series. So much lore building shoved in your face. it was too rushed. Needed some orc titties.

Gay
/thread

Disturbingly anti semetic.

it was alright, like 6.5/10. Biggest gripe i had with it was that some of the actors were sub-par, whether that's because of the skill of the actor or the writing for the elves im not sure. either way, nothing terrible about the movie, but nothing impressive either.

So it’s a mature version of this

7.5/10 hope you like racial ovetones

Entertaining if you enjoy urban fantasy, but it was a REALLY weak plot and the race relations themes felt a bit forced.

I guess yeah. Kinda

A really sub-part reboot of the original.

Let's just say I had low expectations and it did not exceed my expectations.

kek. that is actually spot on.

I really liked it. Many of the characters are just ok, takes a while to figure out what's what. but the magic, how it works and who can use it is really fucking awesome.

I had high hopes for it. I wanted it to be lowtech Shadowrun, but it just wasn't that good.

Forgot picture

i liked it

6.8/10