This is what latvia would have been like if russians had minded their own fucking business

this is what latvia would have been like if russians had minded their own fucking business

why are there 2 moons over latvia now

it is a monument dedicated to the brave Estonians who liberated them from the Baltic-German yoke, as they themselves were too limp-wristed for it

A planetary size organ?

They were two before the russians blew one up.

They could have had two moons if it weren't for Russians.

gee Andrievs, why does your cunt let you have TWO moons??

Well, that's fun, but if it wasn't because of Russia, the Baltics would be economically and sociologically undistinguishable from Denmark or the Netherlands.

Finland was basically a Baltic country in the interwar. Their population isn't that much bigger (5 million) and the habitable territory probably isn't either (I might be wrong on this).

Shhhhh....
Silence, Giuseppe. The oderns don't need to know.

How do we save the Balts?

Continue doing what you're doing and don't abandon us militarily.

You can't just "save" countries with a single decision. Recovering will take us a lot of time and hard work.

Ok. God speed

This is what Latvians try to not awknowledge. They failed horribly so Estonians had to liberate themselves and Latvians

Even today Latvia has by far the weakest military in the Baltics.

Thanks, Amerika.

Life in Estonia is already pretty fucking neat (unless ur a Russian lol). Latvia and Lithuania are lagging but they are growing fast as well.

We have done more in 25 years than some European cunts have in 100

How did you guys do it?

Telluric harmonies, perhaps?

By not being lazy cucks and purging all the commie niggers

Finland was part of Sweden for much longer and they were pretty poor till 60's

I don't understand why commies still exist when it's been tried and failed so many times already

why u post meme map?

It's not a meme u butthurt Greek
Greedy lazy people

it is you slavic subhuman

Some people just don't want to work but still want to get free shit so they think that they can take it from those who actually worked hard

Your map is an actual meme map.

why slavshit?

Greece is actually an incredibly shitty country. Sorry to break it to you. You can't claim that something is fraudulent just because you refuse to accept the truth.

millions of tourists from around the world do not think that you slavic subhuman

Because it is not related to social-economical well-being anyhow, furthermore slavs on your map are the best folks of europe

Is your government fairly right-wing economically? I didn't really get that feeling.

Or do you mean you got rid of all the old politicians?

They just come for the sun and beaches just like in Turkey and Egypt. You can't say Egypt is a nice country.

he wrote butthurt
and it is funny to post it

Greece is better than estonia
prove me wrong subhuman

Greece is not egypt
turks fuck russian women every summer

But you said Greece is a good country because many tourists visit it, and Egypt is also visited by many tourists so by your logic Egypt is not worse than Greece

The last Russianboo commie fuck "lost" his leg and was arrested by the secret service.

We made sure to kick out all the commie politicians l and replace them by actual Estonians.

How is that Turkish faggot not banned yet?

They go for cheap prices, not quality

Don't bother arguing with an Arab. They cannot comprehend logic

i dont care about egypt you subhuman

Greece is better than any slavic country in the world

I am a Greek

its a fake story
besides that
czechia is prostitute capital of the planet

estonians are slavic subhumans

Hmm really made me think, thanks OP

Lmao that's what you get for being a commie nigger

Hold your horses famalam, there is still a long road ahead until we reach that Taara-worshipping, futuristic-tech equipped fanatically nationalist Estonia that we all wish for in our hearts

It's not, I fucked a Greek prostitute for a sandwich

it is
ask the Greeks in the Greek thread
you will get a link you slavic subhuman

czechs are degenerate slavic subhumans

Yes but objectively speaking all the communists have been purged from politics. It's still not perfect but far better than any other ex-ussr.

Btw Taara (Tooru) was Thor

Won't estonians extinct in next 50 years?

>ask the Greeks

Greeks are liars, they would never admit you can fuck Greek girls for sandwich. The story is true and Greece is an indebted shithole.

Your flag doesn't look like greek one, so I guess I better ask in /tr

you are jealous of Greece you slavic subhuman

I am a Greek

But your flag is german

Its clearly from our Uralic past, see the Nenets Num-Tõõrõm for example.
Interestingly, the position of Thor was until the 5th century AD occupied by an earlier and much more IndoEuropean god Tyr. The non-IndoEuropean characteristics with Thor are quite spectacular.
Also Germanics are literal niggers lol

Proove you are greek

Lol, you don't even live in Greece because it's such a shithole that's going to be bought up by German turks soon.

yes and its an ugly one

i look human

I live in Greece you slavic subhuman

Do you?

yes
i hope for you that you dont look like a slavshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what?

Check the flag above your post, turk

It is an ugly one and I am a Greek.

It also says you don't live in Greece and henceforth are not Greek

I am a Greek and live in Greece.

Saying it won't make it true

But Kuldiga already looks like that

Kek, it's that fucking butthurt Tatar from Estonia again. Aren't you tired of getting btfo in every thread?

>Let me - a 15 year old living in my mom's basement - tell you about your country

I removed many non-Greek things from my life. You should do that too.

you can leave the thread my brother

i have enough data to prove him wrong

>Budget Pole talking about Prostitutes

There is literally not A SINGLE brothel website without a czech whore in it, I will probably fuck Marta from Plzen in Metaxourgeio this Tuesday

>my brother

Wow, the Sup Forums intellectual learns about the world through Sup Forums and assumes everything le 4channers say is true. godspeed my man, refuse to travel and instead claim you know about everything

you can post some german videos of slavic whores on the german border
maybe it will keep them quiet next time?

Too bad you can't change your flag

Shh, it's iki bait, just play along

the Greek flag looks better than your flag

Too bad you have a German flag

alright alright, but Iki gets more mad if you insult Georgia or Lazs

btw, have you been to Prague?

>if you insult Georgia or Lazs

Why?

>been to Prague

Living here

this is how south brazil looks like

It's proven fact that greeks are subhumans, and this retard living in deutschland only strengthens this

Because Ikibey is from Lazistan, a region of Turkey that a lot of them identify themselves as Georgians

What are some good non tourist places for food/beer in Prague? I will visit late July

Poles rule Greece

There is Slovanská lípa, the prices are ok, great choice of beer (not that I'd care, I don't like the stuff) and the food is good too. It's somewhat further from the centre though.

You or the prostitute?