There are too many fucking US states. This is how i would change it

There are too many fucking US states. This is how i would change it.

Oregon should be Washington cause Washington is better, but yeah looks good to me.

georgia would be georgia alabama is full of racist inbreds. also atlanta for capital. alabama is gross

Why would Mississippi take over georgia? Mississippi is the shittiest state in the union. All that area should Georgia.

So, eliminate the first colony and the first state?

Love how Florida is still just Florida

Agree. Oregon can fuck itself. Washington has seattle. Oregon has no major city of that size. Seattle makes Portland OR look like Portland ME.

Yes.

Florida should get the whole coast all the way to texas.

Seattle is shit

Texas needs more land, extend panhandle like it used to be

Why

Why do you think 50 is too many?

what makes you think there are too many states?
simply stating so doesn't make it true.. care to explain your reasoning?

i cant count that high :(

>Lumping PA into all of the liberal shitholes touching it

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

We'll give you Philly, that's it.

As a Washingtonian, if you associate us with Oregon again I swear to god

It would become a red state though

Washington is no longer a state

>muh inner texan is offended

Screw you. Gerrymand this to the extreme. Both sides.

>asked a one word question

Why the fuck would St. George be the capital of Navajo?

It's literally the Florida of Utah and where old people go to die.

I dig this idea. Except I agree to switch Oregon to Washington and dump Mississippi all together. Also remove all niggers.

I would make the entire country California and rename the country California just to piss off trump fags

Its central to the state and closest to Los Angeles

Are you implying that that is a negative?

Forget everything else, can we skip to the "remove all niggers" part?

>user should everything is bigger in Texas

51 million people in a red state is a good thing

I propose a better system: divide it up such that they all have the same population. Either that, or make some cities, preferably the bigger ones, their own states, and keep everything else you did the same.

Then the state lines would be all over the place and look ugly as hell. I feel like my design is pretty

Los Angeles should be its own state.

same population idea is retarded.

Separate cities, since metropolitan issues are vastly different from suburban/rural. Let these regions be mostly self-governing, but answerable to a higher regional authority, dictated by economic and geographical boundaries. Each region has equal weight in this higher governance such that a city has no hostage hold over the rural areas.

Let a limited federal government handle international trade, inter-regional commerce/crime, and national military and be done with the whole ordeal.

turn mississippi into georgia and change the capital to atlanta. atlanta has more population than montgomery, also fuck mississippi and alabama

Michigan is too big

It would have the makings for candidacy if every resident wasn't a weird criminal

If I wasn't on phone, I'd change the lines to best suit a proper division, to ensure that the USA survives.

Ohio > Michigan. We have Cedar Point and the HoF. They have Detroit.

yeah

describe more what you mean

First: Major population centers are their own states. Some cities have more people than Wyoming.
Second: The west coast states, except from the coast, just north of Sacramento, to Reno, and down to the border at Mexicali (all straight lines) are one state. Basically, Washington, North Cali, and Oregon are one state, Southern Cali is another.
Third: Combine Utah, Idaho, and Nevada, except Vegas, into a state. Vegas goes to South Cali.
Continued.

Sounds like a clusterfuck but im listening

Perfectly split, well done friend. I think we should reorder our country like this.

why?

Fourth: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, and New Mexico are one state. Split Arizona into 3 equal parts, going to South Cali, whatever Nevada is in, and Texas.
Fifth: The Dakotas, Nebraska, Iowa, Montana, Wyoming, and Minnesota are one state. OP's Michigan shall stay the same, but Detroit is it's own state.
Sixth: Pennsylvania, the Virginias, and Maryland are a state. New York City is a state, which includes Long Island, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Seventh: The rest of New York is a state, including Vermont.
Eighth: New England minus Vermont is a state, but Boston is a separate state.
Ninth: Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana are a state. The Carolinas, Kentucky, and Tennessee are a state.
Tenth: Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and North Florida are one state. Southern Florida is a state of its own.
Did I miss any?

what limp dick, snot nose dumbass made this? if you follow voting districts it's absolute insanity. god i hate it when the west coast has a thought.

Jesus fuck, Montana is god damn beautiful.

what do you mean? look at Texas

Im really confused what the fuck youre trying to describe. This is why i drew my map

It has nothing to do with voting

You got a blank thing I can draw the lines on?

it has nothing to do with intelligence either.

Michigan should just be called Chicago

Seattle is literally Eugene with a fucking space needle

Chicago is the least shit city out of Detroid Cleaveland and Chicago

>spics are awesome
No. At least our injuns are contained in their quarantine zones.

There are too few states; California needs to be busted into at least two states... Also, New York City should be broken off into its own state.

thats gross

>hawaii and alaska
Just call them frontier states, user. That's what they were.

All good cities

>Ohioan detected

Chicagoan actually

you fucked up new england. mason dixon is the md/pa border. everything south of that is the south.

Virginia is part of both i think

Cedar point is a fucking joke. M22 blows anything ohio has out of the water

Holland Michigan is really nice

Ohio has the Hocking Hills and Lebron James

You clearly haven't been to Virginia. It's almost entirely rednecks.

Maine is full of fish rednecks

Take the lake drive around the lower penninsula and your life will be changed. Lake Michigan is the Caribbean of the north. The UP is an outdoorsmans delight

0/10 the Iowa man is missing his boots

nah, that's maryland and delaware you're thinking about. the twelve mile cirlce kinda throws everything in a loop. if you follow the state borders from maryland, west virginia, kentucky, tennesee, missouri, oklahoma, and texas; you have the "official" south. nowadays people associate everything north of richmond to be the "north" due to political reasons, but the mason-dixon is the true border.

agreed

thats retarded

all them little states can fuck right off i say

Okay, there are rednecks of different flavors. I should have been clearer. VA is full of southern rednecks. Richmond was the fucking capital of the Confederacy. It's the south. Maryland is the one that doesn't know what the fuck it is.

truth hurts don't it?

His still has his hat and fried chicken plate though!

Please just give Ohio back to Ohio. Ohio is the only state that should suffer to be a part of itself.

maryland is the land of jews, arabs, and libtards. unless you're from western maryland, most people in the south won't recognize you as "country."

just a lil

maryland is literally 2 cities

Fuck you, there’s nothing wrong with Ohio. Michigan is far worse.

pretty much; greater dc metro and baltimore. somehow frederick stays relevant.

Why did you choose these names? why the fuck is most of the east cost just "new york" ?

Frederick is only 70k population though?

like i said, somehow.

>Assuming I'm not just bitter and from the shitty state myself

Ohio is fucking horrible

As a Montanan, I approve.

I love how even though it loses the old montana border, you still get the same sense from the idaho border that looks the same.