cut me Arisu
murder me Sayori
are you dead me Sayori

Mine

Cute

good mornin

good morning
how'd you sleep

Heyya thread, I need you to describe and/or draw (even if it's shitty) your ideal man/woman/waifu/husbando/???. Also include your favorite monster/creature/animal. Adding in a base personality type would also be helpful.

What is the thing that most attracts you to a character? Be as descriptive as you want!

I need to draft up some character designs and need a wider view on people's preferences and taste's. Many thanks my dudes!

>it's for a game im developing
>The game has a core focus on relationships with character's similar to Animal Crossing, but much more in-depth and based around monster's instead
>i plan to have both an NSFW and SFW version
>not always will they be "monster girls/boys"
>but in most cases they will be humanoid (or maybe anthro) in some way

>image is just a quick concept doodle sorry

Sorry for jumping into the thread! I'm not a regular, but everytime I've been around it's been pretty nice, so I felt it'd be alright to ask you guys.

Who even are half of you

give me a (You) me Saypri
cut me Arisu
murder me Sayori
are you dead me Sayori
jill yourself~

Lilly claimed
satanic thread, nice
I know she's not lewd I'm just teasing.

Morning. Help me slep.

meanie ;-;
hi

Still here

Claimed.

Grazie~

Sleepy?

Not too bad thankfully, could've slept a bit more though. You?

Heyo.

Bonk your head very hard uwu

kind of yeah, 7am and haven't slept yet
you got plans for the day?

Niggers the thread

reserved and calm in public with a bit of timidness, but very affecionate and loving in private, would rather stay inside and loves spending time with you, and constantly wants to be by your side and be there for you, favorite thing to do is cuddling
scylla but that might be a bit weird cause she normally lives in the ocean
i can give some more details if you want though i guess

Sucy claimed

Evening thread, I'm new. Not sure how introductions go, but I hope there aren't many Sucy claims? Gonna hang out for probaby only one thread.

same, i woke up about an hour ago
hi
no sucy claimer to my knowledge

If you could give me a few physical traits that would be really helpful! Quirks or particular items (like glasses for example) would also be nice, but totally not required. :D

I'm sorry ;-;
try listen to this song it helps some people sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU

i think there might've been one when the anime was still airing
but none that still come around

OwO

Yeah I've lurked a while when I have the time and haven't seen any, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Hope you're havin a good morning too. It's late on my end and I'n getting read to chill with some vidya

give me a (You) me Saypri
cut me Arisu
murder me Sayori
are you dead me Sayori
hi

Yeah, Sucy is a rarity. I think there was one or more a few months ago but they didnt hang around.

That's a shame, and not really, I'll just get to work for now.

That's fair, going to play some games?

What's this?

Sup?

fucked up revising all the data I had and now have to restart. pretty miserable about it so im just going to go to bed. will be back to lurk tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be able to come around often? Probably won't be daily, but hopefully enough to maybe make a pal or two. Or just chill. Whatever happens

All cum Oreos OwO

^^

oh alright
good luck with work

good night

you're welcome to come around as often as you'd like

Rem claimed

I would buy them.

Thank you~
What about you?

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Haven't had the time to really go out and talk with people, so it's nice to have a little place to hang out.

hmm, flat chested, insecure about being flat (in a cute way)
a bit of an otaku, freckles, light freckles, noticeable but not too much, but i really dont have anything else
and also i guess as a generally personality trait she'd be considered as 'pure'

I bet you would.

i'm hoping to get around to watching some anime that i've been slacking off on

yeah this place is nice for little chats
you ever posted in other communities like this?

Great!! Thank you very very much for the input!! You've been really helpful! I completely forgot freckles were even a thing.

Hmm... Maybe a little? I'm a drawfag, if that counts? Outside of that though, not really? I've always been meaning to, but I've been in a weird social rut lately and just kept putting it off. Trying to make 2018 the year where I get my shit together though, so I'm trying to push myself out there.

Quite the savory snack if I may say.

The last thing I watched was Black Rock Shooter and it was almost a year ago >.>

im sorry for late reply
yea it shouldn't be that big of a problem
well it's also late for me but this is when i wake up
what're you going to play?
im not sure what im going to do
hi

>savoury
wew lad

>Trying to make 2018 the year where I get my shit together though
>Literally enters Sup Forums's ass hole

drawthreads kind of have their own little community right? i'd say it counts
if you want to get out of a social rut doing stuff irl is probably the best way to fix it
but if that's too difficult this is always a good first step

damn, lost interest in anime?

Cute

Hmm..Maybe you should ask for tips from who knows your interests and such.

And that was just the tip of the iceberg.
>

Kind of, I have so many shows to watch but never feel like starting them.

Oh baby.

I feel ya. Just a month or so ago I was waking up at around 4pm.
>What are you playing
Trying to decide between Pokemon Ultra Sun or Akiba's Trip, since it was gifted to me... Not sure if it's any good though, since I've heard almost nothing about the game.

Been on Sup Forums for about a decade at this point. Waifu threads seem the most tame of the bunch, really.

Yup! I'm only on occasionally though, so it's not like I'm really popular in the drawthreads probably? Haven't had access to a decent computer in ages, so I've only been able to draw a little bit each time I'm on. I use an android tablet and god it's a bitch...
But yeah, I have a small job and a few people I hang out with here and there. Just been in a funk and honestly, I've been craving more adventure irl. But it's always nice to just chill in a thread.

i dont really have any interests
i wake up at somewhere between 8 pm to 12 am
i've heard akiba's trip is good

ah, same situation as me then
except i sometimes have bursts of motivation where i suddenly feel like binging a whole bunch of anime

that sucks
hopefully your drawing skills don't deteriorate too much from the lack of drawing

what a shit thread

That's a cute Rory though.

Oh..

I used to watch them like that...I kind of dropped a lot of things last year now that I think about it.

I watched a couple trailers and, at the very least, it doesn't LOOK bad... So I'll probably pop it in and see where it takes me

Naw, I draw plenty in my freetime. I hope to make a living off of it at some point. Maybe make some merch items and some clothes? I plan on maybe drawing a few things for waifu threads here and there too... Not sure yet though.
>im also the game dev that posted earlier in the thread

sorry that came off really sad
pokemon is fun too though

All Rorys are cute. Except one which has an uncanny-valley style face.

do you remember what you dropped?

that's good, then
making a living as an artist seems tough but a lot of fun if you can figure something out
i've tried making games in the past whenever ideas popped up in my head, but being unable to draw or make visuals for it were always a major roadblock

We're both neko maids! Nya nya!

Oi Lily, I forgot to thank you for the mob boss last thread. So thanks.

oh I was wondering who that was. You're welcome!

How you toy with my indecisive heart... I've been binge playing the game lately though, so I'll give Akiba's Trip maybe an hour and see where that goes? It'll be refreshing at the very least. If I'm not really feeling it, I'll just continue Pokemon probably.

Yeah definitely. But the real way to do it is to just be really active online. Once I get that going up again (took a bit of a hiatus), it shouldn't be toooo bad. At least I have a few people willing to pay for some pieces.
I have the complete opposite problem with game development really. I can only do reeeallly simple coding and programming so the visuals are my major focus. I plan to look for a programmer or three when I'm a bit further along? Hopefully having a chunk of art, animations, and story will be enough to get a few.

It's okay, don't worry. I'll think about something maybe I can come up with some tips for you.

Hm, I see.

Anime, Meditation, Exercises, Guitar...
I think that's all.

UWU
good idea, hope you enjoy it
alright! most people would recommend anime but i dont like anime that much anymore
and also i guess im watching youtube right now so i dont really need a suggestion maybe idk

Yeah I just lurk mostly with small social bits. Lilly was best KS girl btw, by far.

nowadays making a game doesn't seem like something that requires a lot of programming skill
there's a bunch of "game maker" software out there that simplify it a ton i believe
things like RPGMaker and whatnot

oh i thought you just meant anime that you'd dropped
that's unfortunate though, all 4 of those things are fun

Yes she is! I'm glad that most people seem to agree with that.

Pretty nice so far! Simple fighting game with some cute gals.

Yeah, people really seem to pay a lot of attention to visuals and just the game working properly, which is pretty nice.
I've dabbled a little in RPGMaker and Renpy (I got another software a bit ago, but haven't touched it and forget the name- GameMaker Pro? Somthing like that?), but the current game I'm working on will prooobably be done in Unity? I plan on making a 3D environment, so it'll probably be my go to for practice at least.
Most I've done with game development though has been a little bit of Renpy... Since VN's and dating sims are the easiest to make.

Oh, jumping into your convo a little... What are you watching? Was drawing with some YouTube earlier. Was pretty relaxing to even just have some chatter in the background

666 GAYS MUST DIE KILL NIGGERS

RAPE IS FUNNY AND SO WAS THE HOLOCAUST

RAPE WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER IF NOT FOR THE HOLOCAUST

I RAPE PIGS TO DEATH FOR FUN (AND THEN EAT THEM)

Toodles¬ hehe...

Damn, user are we the same

sounds like my type of game :o
youtube.com/watch?v=bkKLkFhEHUE

I guess you can go on with random videos like I used to every once in a while.

Yeah. Kind of..lost the will to care about myself at a certain point last year, I guess.

lol I cucked you hehe

hey cutie

Same as in new? Or ??

Has a light dating sim element. The fighting is a liiittllee generic, but not horrible. Considering the goal is to strip people, it's fun so far if you don't take things too seriously. And apparently the game is modeled closely to how Akihabara looked in Japan when the game came out, so that's rad.
>Youtube
Dark Souls, yeah? I'm on mobile and can't see the full title. Been meaning to start playing the series, but I keep putting it off.
I was watching some Chilled Chaos earlier. Surprised he isn't more popular on Sup Forums honestly. He's a chill dude into dark humor. Definitely suggest him if that's your thing.
>but god I hate the art style his thumbnail artist has

It's ok, I'm here.

Heyo Jill, having a nice evening?

tired still. drawing a crappy picture for a friend. you?

Having a nice evening?

Stop letting your waifu kill herself

>jill will never draw a crappy pic for you
why even live?

Alright, I suppose. And yourself?

It's ok, she eats healthy and gets plenty of exercise.