It's Been A Hard Day's Night. And I've been working like a dog. It's Been A Hard Day's Night...

It's Been A Hard Day's Night. And I've been working like a dog. It's Been A Hard Day's Night. I should be sleeping like a LOG OF FUCKING SHIT THAT I JUST WANNA SUCK OUT OF ANDY SIXXS DELICIOUS ASSHOLE. SO FUCKIN CREAMY I WANT IT... NEED IT. NEED IT NOW. GOVE ME THAT LOG ANDY. I NEED THAT WARM LOG SLIDDING DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

made me kik

sixx/10

this shit is at the top of the list of worst of the worst forced memes

>hi im autistic to the point of legally clinically retarded and i found an outlet to which i can seek attention and this is legitamently the best i can do

>bonus points im also underage and samefagged my own thread

Amazing

Go to bed Kawlin

I'm Kawlin Andy Sixx right now, better prepare for a shitclogged throat

Oh look, OP is being a faggot again.

>op is a faggot
>has webm saved of a dude sucking himself off

dreamy

steamy.

I love dream

Dump

Jesus fucking christ can gookmoot fix this fucking piece of shit website? Numerous times a day the shit breaks and shows constant "connection error" and sure enough, it shows everything is down on the blog...

>shit
>bLOG

logging in................

hitting creamy levels not seen before on Sup Forums .....................

If you will listen, a song I will sing

About my daddy who drove a log DEEP INSIDE MY FUCKING THROAT. OH MY FUCKING SWEET LORD I JUST WANT TO SUFFOCATE TO DEATH ON HIS THICK, RICH, CREAMY, DREAMY, OOEY, DARE I SAY GOOEY LOGS OF HEAVENLY BLISS

mmm logs

Dumping

clogged

flogged

Dumpss