HISPANIC JUDGE VS TRUMP

POL ALERT!

Is Trump right when he says Judge Gonzalo Curiel is inherently biased against him because of his Mexican Heritage?

We already know Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza and has supported giving scholarships to illegal immigrants. This alone, I think, would mean he has an inherent conflict with Trump, who is adamantly against illegal immigration.

But are there other factors as well which should preclude him from presiding over the case?

bump

look at that dude

(((hispanic)))

please elaborate

what specifically would make him biased against Trump

Trump doesnt like illegal immigrants "Mexicans"

Judge does. If judge feels like he can take Donald out here, that he can personally deliver a blow on his campaign.

SOURCE YOUR SHIT FAGGOT

>Trump never says anything racist, his followers say
>Meanwhile Trump states that a judge's race makes him ill fit to oversee a court case against him

Speaking plainly, Donald should have kept his mouth shut about the case.

Very poor judgement.

nationality =/= race dumbass

imagine if a white judge was part of a group called "The Race"

>he has an inherent conflict with Trump

The fact that he's a member of La Raza, an explicitly racist organization, and awards scholarships to illegal non-citizens means he has an inherent conflict with being a non-biased arbiter of the fucking laws of this country to begin with. It's downright insanity.

Isn't he a Jewish Mexican?

you fucboi, you don't know what you are talking about.

The La Raza you're trying to affiliate him with is not only totally different, but strongly denied and denounced by the LEGAL organization he belongs to. Just because it has the words "la raza" in it doesn't mean its the same fucking thing. They despise being equated to the same and are public about their disgust.

Get gud faggot. go swallow your fox news/cnn bluepill

yes

Trump will just deport him once he's elected.

u r right, please ignore my White Pride Legal Group, we disavow all those other white pride grups promise

I mean I don't really care either way, but this is retarded. It was whites that colonized and enslaved latinos.

i wish people knew how badly Mexico needs trump.
i really do...

>being this retarded

right, they're totally different organizations which both happen to be pursuing the same end goal.

Literally agreeing with him now, not even an argument lol

And it's no coincidence that they assigned that judge to the case, either. Probably got a call from the White House to make it happen.

Trump isn't being a racist - that's impossible.

> disavows la raza
> displays la raza on their shit
Your days are number spic nigger time to fuck off back to jungle where you belong, esse.