ITT: Post music that makes you wish you were a better person

ITT: Post music that makes you wish you were a better person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kHqIQVxIuA
youtube.com/watch?v=TZmMbun7F8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/7kHqIQVxIuA

Most trap and braggadocious hip hop. I just want have drugs, nice diamonds, a girlfriend, and money.

Good choice. I havent listened to Slowdive in years so it's nice to remember that I like them too.

Haven't listened to either of these but they seem interesting enough. I'll give them a shot.

That image is what prompted me to listen to Commissions the first time. The last song kills me every time, especially the incredible climax.

Have you ever listened to the original rendition by The Flamingos?

Same.

You guys like Commissions I or II more? I think Suite for Magnetic Rose alone makes it II for me.

i hadnt heard the original wow this is sick. I always thought it was a female vocalist pitched down. it's kind of surreal to hear that the image that i made actually influenced somebody haha

im a new age thot so i like the textures in I better. II is a little harder to listen to and I have had religious experiences with the former so i lean towards that one

I haven't listened to II yet unfortunately. I will soon though.

Yeah I was amazed too. Couldn't believe how modern it sounded the first time I listened.

What so you mean by religious experiences?

This hit me like a fucking truck.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZmMbun7F8s

you're a cool guy when you want to be, unty

I love unty's flaws, transgressions and all. It's refreshing and assuring to see someone so honest, so emotionally in tune and articulate.

>albums that make you want to be a better person
>posts album that makes him want drugs and money
I don't think you understand this thread.

I don't think you understand him or Playboy Carti.

Never listened to it. Don't care to either because it's not my thing.
The guy literally said it makes him want drugs and money. He also said most braggadocious hip hop. I've never heard this term before but it sounds like hip hop where the guy is bragging about how many bitches n hoes, n racks on racks on racks he's got.
That inspires your darker side. Your lust for wealth, power and women. Not your good side.

I'm standing by what I said.

>And all he asks of us is we give each other love