Does anyone have pictures of big dicks being measured or compared to objects or body parts? Pic related...

Does anyone have pictures of big dicks being measured or compared to objects or body parts? Pic related. I need them for... Research.

Is that one of Andy Sixxs logs?

Bump

Where did you find that?

Bumping

Ick. Nigger dicks. Look like pooooo.

his fucking foreskin is ripped

Ouch

what does you mean ripped? looks fine?

who cares about the .1% with big dicks but them 99.9% with average size dicks

You're not even inches in circumference

You do know the average black guy is not that big right.

You do know what a circumference is?

I meant you're not even 6 inches in cricumference

The reason that most of this crime is relatively to the US is because African nations can't even pave their roads or run water, much less record crime statistics from hundreds of nations. And then, consider what cities blacks have built across their continent. Then look at Europe, Asia, North and South America, and Australia. Yes, they do have some shitty cities on those continents but overall, they are developed. The problem is, Africans have smaller brains. #science. Africans also have a much higher, greater than 10x any other race, of the "warrior gene". #science. Developmental psychologists have theorized that blacks, through generations of infighting different tribes amongst themselves, have devalued the life of those not in their group, or tribe, and that sometimes to lead a tribe you must kill those weaker than you. #psychology, not quite a science but close enough. Blacks of African descent have been proven by crime numbers, science, science, and psychology to be more violent. And more to the point of the thread, their dicks LOOK big but are soft as butter 90% of the time. It's called vascular, corpuscular volume potential and again, science.

I mean, I'm eight inch shy, but yeah.

eighth inch*