Untitled

-- .. .. ...- .- -. .-.. ...-- . -.. .... ... .. ----- .--- ..-. .. ----- --.. . ..-. --.. . - ..-. .... -.. .. .- .... - --.- -- .. -.. .--. --. --. -.. ..--- .-. -.-. --- -- .-- ... . .--- -..- .-- .-. - -.. .-.. ..... -.-- .-.. .--. .- -.- -... -.- ..- ....- .-.. .-. ..-. .--. ..-. -.- --.- ..--- --.- .-.. --.- -. ...- ...- -... -- -.. .--- .--- .... .. -.-- ..... . ..-. --.. . - . .... .... ..... -.-- .-. . - .-.. --- -.-- --. .. -.-- -.-- .-- --.. -. --. ..- . .. . ..-. -..- -- -...- -...- .-.-.. .-.-.. .-.-.. ..- . ..-. - ..- .---- -... .. ..- -.- ..-. - .-. ... -... ... .-. ..- --.- --. - ..- ----. .--. - --. -...- -...-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Decipher-a-Secret-Code
youtube.com/watch?v=GVzmlprWn0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not today Sup Forums, go fuck yourself

miivanl3edhsi0jfi0zefzetfhdiahtqmidpggd2rcomwsejxwrtdl5ylpakbku4lrfpfkq2qlqnvvbmdjjhiy5efzetehh5yretloygiyywzngueiefxm?????ueftu1biukftrsbsruqgtu9ptg??

Yeah. No thanks

>owo what's this ?

PASSPHPSE REDMOOL

Looks like trumps brains! Vast emptiness

??

meaningless garbage

>03.23.2778
That's what you get when you convert the text after the malformed morse chars in Base64. Probably means that "REDMOOL" is a passphrase for a vigemere cipher or even stenography on the image. looking into it now

fuck these bitch ass fbi niggas

It looks like there might be some hidden info in the image, but it's quite hard to make out

Keep me posted

don't want it to 404

Hex analysis of the separate channels don't produce anything useful, neither does sterography steno on the image, but I think I'm gonna keep looking into that strange patch. It looks almost like there is meaningful data there but I might just be looking too far into it. I should probably work on decoding the string before this

I can't identify what the string is at all, seemed like b64 originally

Oh btw Ceaser cipher doesn't do anything interesting to the code. It's possible that you need to run it through it for it to be meaningful after converted to base64 but that seems a bit conceited.

I mean I may be an idiot but the text string converted from morse code to plain text is this

Maybe that says something using some known algorithm

-.- -.-- ----. --.. -.. --. --- ----- - ..- .. .--- .- --.- .--. -- -- .--- ..- -. . ----- --. .-. .-.. --- -.-- -.-. .... .---- -..- ..-. --.. .--- -- .-. .--- - --. .--- -..- .-.. -. .... .--- .--. .-- ... ..- --.- -..- -.

Oh goody, more bits to play with. Thanks op!

Working on it.

KY9ZDGO0TUIJAQPMMJUNE0GRLOYCH1XFZJMRJTGJXLNHJPWSUQXN

Jews?

bump for interest

Where did you hide the corpse?

Oh FUCK ME. OP got my IP address.

This fuckers not playing

Following up..

Data I have gathered so far..
First Morse: -- .. .. ...- .- -. .-.. ...-- . -.. .... ... .. ----- .--- ..-. .. ----- --.. . ..-. --.. . - ..-. .... -.. .. .- .... - --.- -- .. -.. .--. --. --. -.. ..--- .-. -.-. --- -- .-- ... . .--- -..- .-- .-. - -.. .-.. ..... -.-- .-.. .--. .- -.- -... -.- ..- ....- .-.. .-. ..-. .--. ..-. -.- --.- ..--- --.- .-.. --.- -. ...- ...- -... -- -.. .--- .--- .... .. -.-- ..... . ..-. --.. . - . .... .... ..... -.-- .-. . - .-.. --- -.-- --. .. -.-- -.-- .-- --.. -. --. ..- . .. . ..-. -..- -- -...- -...- .-.-.. .-.-.. .-.-.. ..- . ..-. - ..- .---- -... .. ..- -.- ..-. - .-. ... -... ... .-. ..- --.- --. - ..- ----. .--. - --. -...- -...-

Which converted results in : MIIVANL3EDHSI0JFI0ZEFZETFHDIAH
TQMIDPGGD2RCOMWSEJXWRTDL5YLPAKBK
4LRFPFKQ2QLQNVVBMDJJHIY5EFZETEHH5Y
RETLOYGIYYWZNGUEIEFXM###UEFTU1BIUKFTR
SBSRUQGTU9PTG

the tags are chars that couldn't be translated due to what seems like malformed morse
(These in particular '.-.-..' ) (Repeated 3 times)

Interestingly, the whole message produces giberish in base64, but only converting the part after the malformed chars produces "PASSPHPSE REDMOOL" which actually has an unprintable char in the middle of RED and MOOL. I take it this means that there is data that will need to be put through a cipher like a Vingenere cipher, But any of the original code just produces nonsense.

The second morse: -.- -.-- ----. --.. -.. --. --- ----- - ..- .. .--- .- --.- .--. -- -- .--- ..- -. . ----- --. .-. .-.. --- -.-- -.-. .... .---- -..- ..-. --.. .--- -- .-. .--- - --. .--- -..- .-.. -. .... .--- .--. .-- ... ..- --.- -..- -.

Translated: KY9ZDGO0TUIJAQPMMJUNE0GRLOYCH1XFZJMRJTGJXLNHJPWSUQXN
is meaningless in base64 but I don't expect the encoder to have used the same second level cipher/encoding twice because they seem to like to be cryptic and look clever.

(1/2)

Kill me father. If I commit suicide, this devil-god will send me to hell.

Only if I die by the hands of the holy can I reach the promised land.

It looks like Morse code

And about the pictures, here's what I can tell so far without really diving into it

1. There is no hidden metadata in the text or Hex values
2. There does seem to be a naming scheme going, (1st pic being 03-23-2778, 2nd being 03-24-2778) Which might be in refference to a far off date, possibly from some sort of sci fi.
3. They are both of jupiter, the first one appears to be taken from one of it's moons. I want to say europa for some reason
4. There does seem to be some hidden data in the pictures but I can't manage to squeeze it out just yet
5. I don't think stero stego is involved in either but I could be wrong

What about the devil-god and the promised land?

Interesting, I might be wrong about the hex being meaningless...

Also, the second code isn't a vigenere cipher unless it needs to be shifted or I have the key wrong. Both likely things, but I'll figure it out eventually..

So is it safe to assume misleading and homosexual?

Beginnerfag guide:
m.wikihow.com/Decipher-a-Secret-Code

Remember to drink your Ovaltine.

in case anyone else is messing with this, I don't think image addition is the solution either, at least not yet

I'm not the user who did all the shit so far, but I'm screwing around to see if I can't bullshit my way to an answer

Bump for interest, this post lacks of logs and autism

RED MOOL aka Red Moloch.

It has something to do with the hex of saturn

Update:
It turns out that they were going to do the thing I said they would do. If you decipher the second code with "REDMOOL" and run it through base64 is produces this:

MOVE 4 18 ATTACDPPORT RETURLSTANDBY

Also Yeah sorry I'll try to keep all my bigger discoveries in a bigger post to keep smaller blurbs from looking like they're coming from a different person.

Aw, man, please don't let this be some new age bullshit. This is actually a fun puzzle

I'm taking a tendie break, keep the thread alive guys

Bumping bullshit to keep this thread alive...

"New Age" this is old as time itself. Read the book of enoch.

Read the book of freeze nuts you faggot

never 404

Solved already.
Just gotta use the QR code reader on your phone.
I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment when you figure out it's just a coded logpost.

No wonder why they want him dead. Kek bless him.

This really does have me thinking about this hex more... I must be missing something..

spotted the dumb newfag

Bump

"Passphrase Red Mool (Moloch)" "Ritual Stand By" obviously bohemian grove related.

Get Alex Jones on the phone now!

It was to good to be true...

WE CAN'T LOSE HIM YET
(bump)

So far, seems like some role player's dick juice. Just lot of sci-fi shit.

On that note, MOVE 4 1?8 ATTACK PORT RITUAL STANDBY Is when I attempt to de-autism the text, and make it legible. The only characters changed are DPER

never let it die

Yeah I honestly kinda lost interest when I started to realize what this is actually about. Usually I'm all for metafiction stuff but I can't be fucked to learn all the history in order to decode this further. Been good bois, hope someone takes it further

When you're burning in a Lake of Fire you'll be the real faggot

Wait you're leaving after all of that?

It's a log post isn't it.

So you would rather fap to traps then discover the truth of the universe.

Its saturn and possibly one of it's moons? Why OP just tell us what the meaning of this is. We don't want to work for the NSA.

Trips of truth

Checked

This is probably OP, if so, I would say A for effort on the puzzle but the moment I get the hint that's it's trying to push some sort of agenda (at least one that isn't at least hinted to in the OP) I'd rather not waste my time on trying to solve it if it's just going to be some dude trying to convince me that my shakras are out of alignment or some shit. Cheers, though.

The hexagon aka pentagram aka the pyramid aka Star of David its all the same

Chakra fucking moron

That's true. Bullshit around user is out to. Go apeshit and bring it to first page if developments are made.

>samefagging this hard

It's probably the Obelisk on saturns moon like the one on Mars moon.

Lmao none of you truly desire knowledge you just want to condemn others thoughts

usually.

this is Sup Forums and all the occult shit is stupid and I have been researching it for at least 7 years. It all leaves you with a feeling that this entire universe is stuck on repeat and goes on forever and ever and theres no end point which is ultimately insanity.

This is what I got when passing a morphological operation.
Right is the original

looks like a banana...

look man, I'm not trying to get my worldview expanded, I'm just trying to solve fun puzzles on the internet. If you're gonna do that sort of thing, you should 1: Not expect people to do research into your texts in order to progress, and 2: at very least, if you're going to hide some sort of deeper meaning, keep it hidden until the end of the puzzle

How about now?

Nice trips

Im not OP I just already know these things

still looks like a banana.

Can someone identify what constellation that is?

Exactly thats why we need to find a way to end the loop

The first part of the first code, decrypted with REDMOOL and run through base64
TAI175SETGEAL8012 TAIS65 sEPINT 3A>90Qe FG(�]T5S@>U@]@($2Q3

This

That's the year this is.

No shit? Cool.

I know the code is scrambled 2018 is part of it.

TAI175SETGEAL8012 TAIS65 sEPINT 3A>90Qe FG(�]T5S@>U@]@($2Q3

He denied saying that.

I contributed. What have you done today?

it does seem a bit out of character for him, based on the limitted interviews I've seen/read/heard.

realistically this is probably gibberish. I havn't found the meaning of the first part of the first code yet. I've been running it for a little while. It's possible that part of the code is what's keeping the images from being looked at properly. The hex of jupiter is promising as a hint to there being some hidden hex value in one of ( or both of ) the images, but I can't see anything so far looking at either individual layers or combinations, though there isn't much I would be able to pull from it that wouldn't just show up as regular ascii when opening the files normally, which I've briefly scanned through and havn't found anything. Thinking about running grep with a dictionary to see if I can find any words that way, though.

also yes I got bored and came back

I watched you post your recognition of the current year and remarked on your contribution. I also did the dishes got bit by a little son of a bitch of a rabbit. Can't stay mad though, he's awesome.

Bro. Cool. I kind-of want to hang out with you now.

Also I'll be looking into the malformed morse code in a bit, I suspect they are just meant to be dividers for different parts of the code, but it's possible that they hold some sort of meaning on their own

its either morse or binary

The picture is obviously of a monolith on one of saturns moons. but which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=GVzmlprWn0Q

so what? Tons of weird vids on that channel. now I'm starting to think this whole thing is BS if this is OP