"How about that UKIP, eh...

"How about that UKIP, eh? Aren't they a bunch of raaaciiists! *makes orgasming noises* Now here's some fucking YouTube clips because I don't actually have any other material!"

Other urls found in this thread:

roseyreport.com/waleed-aly-to-race-melbourne-cup-on-his-high-horse/
youtube.com/watch?v=BF3ond6OWDA
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I used to be edgy and genuinely funny, but now that people give a shit about me I've toned down all of my fucking jokes and perform mainly for Americans because they think just about anything is funny if it's in a broad Australian accent."

>its another little englander cant handle shitty bbc3 bantz episode

Is he actually blond?

He doesn't look it. I bet he colors his hair

>"Once people found out that my main act is seeing how many taboo subjects I can roll into one irreverent punchline, I disappeared from the public eye."

Macklemore is a television show host, now?

IDEA for a programme

Fly on the wall reality docudrama.

Russel howard + mikey Macintyre take a heroic dose of magic mushrooms.

howard tries to fly from London bridge.

mikey becomes the new "bill hicks"

this
theyre such babies

Well, sonny, you just go right ahead and show me the "flip side" of that charming lad OP posted. Go on. Take your time. Somebody whose television show has just as many views, and whose political opinion is the exact-opposite of Russell Howard's.

Take all the time you need.

Oh. You can't find anyone like that? Oh, why's that? Because the pro-immigration, pro-liberal agenda is extraordinarily biased towards fairy faggot snowflakes like Russell? Well, how about that? That's some mighty coincidence, isn't it?

>>>reddit

Idea for film extravaganza. Plot, thus: Malcolm McDowell is trapped in the future. He's being pursued by a cyberpunk from the past, played by Rutger Hauer.

Stewart Lee

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)

>disappeared from the public eye

But 8 out of 10 cats does countdown is insanely popular...

Stewart Lee is far more lefty than any BBC comedian. He's self aware though, it's part of his act.

youre really trying so hard to be funny arent you

>Jack Whitehall
>Russell Howard
>James Corden
Fucking S T O P producing the most annoying people on the planet Britain.

Whenever someone complains about Jack Whitehall my immediate thought is "well at least he's not Russell Howard".

Jack Whitehall might have shitty "ooh look at me I'm posh!" material, but Russell delivery is just complete and utter shit no matter the material.

UKIP do deserve to be ridiculed. That said, he is woefully ill-equipped to do so because he's so terrible. So we agree, OP.

You took one of them and gave him his own show.

Not really. That one was pasta. It's all shitposting cunts like you deserve, really.

The thing is he can actually be funny, as some of his appearances on Mock the Week have shown. I don't know why he chooses to be such a loud unfunny retard.

Plus they took PIERS FUCKING MORGAN! Amerisharts have no room to talk.

Not American you limey fags. You've forced these people globally.

>as some of his appearances on Mock the Week have shown

I fucking hated him on Mock the Week because he actively ruined other people's jokes with his mugging. I have never laughed harder than when he told a joke and looked at the audience in expectancy only to be greeted with complete silence, then someone else told pretty much the same joke and they all laughed because the dude actually had comedic timing. God I wish I remembered what episode that was.

Yeah but the exact opposite would be quite literally racism...

That's evil, dude. You're evil.

I'm really glad I don't know you in real life

I read that in his voice, only way I could get any mileage out of it.

Stop making them relevant outside of the UK then by hiring them, USA. Corden should be nowhere near USA Award Shows, yet, gollygee he is!

Whitehall really isn't that bad. Yeah he does the posh thing, but that isn't his only thing. He can act. Howard? Howard is a monkey dancing around. He reads what other people write.

His entire show, which wasn't too bad as background noise was

>Extreme clickbait article
>{Insert Title Of Article}
>Howard: {SHOUTS INSERT TITLE OF ARTICLE}

His standup isn't too bad as he doesn't talk about anything political, really.

We exported them because nobody found them funny/useful in the UK

pray for nuclear holocaust, within one minute.

Lets face it, the funniest brit in the world right now is Karl.

even Karl is a corporate pleb.

Britain has never produced its own "Bill Hicks"

>"I keep performing in Australia because I fucked off everyone in America. Now allow me to shout my atheist rhetoric at you in a condescending manner."

>in my opinion Britain has never produced [insert thing I like]

in my opinion, USA has never produced a band as great as the Rolling Stones or the Beatles.

DUDE BAN GUNS LMAO

The Beatles were shit and sang like fairy faggots, mate.

Jim Davidson

And the biggest and most well known band of all time. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they were shit.

And just because you like Bill Hicks, doesn't mean he was good.

Don't reply, we're done here.

>mate

I'm not your mate, pal.

The beatles the original corporate boyband.

fuck them.

the rolling stones fuck them too.

Which comedian would you rather listen too user.

?

>How about that UKIP, eh? Aren't they a bunch of raaaciiists!
This is 100% true though. It's a fact the only reason people for vote UKIP is because of xenophobia. They have no other platform.

What's the problem with that though? It's obviously quite a big deal, the makeup of your population will be the #1 determinant of your forward goals be they as they may

Took the bait regardless

He's putting on an act
He's actually far right irl

IJ is GOAT

Massive sweeping generalisation detected.

Who do you vote for user?????

Did anyone watch russel howards road trip with his mum.?

SO HOW ABOUT MY HANDS LADS
THEY SURE ARE DEFORMED
(thunderous applause)

>Jimmy Fallon's guest starts talking

Dave is class

I'm complaining about annoying Britfags but I forgot my country was responsible for Adam Hills.

Yeah just like niggers are 100% a bunch of criminals

UKIP?!

UUKKIIPPPPPP??!!!!

I WAS SPEAKING TO THIS LITTLE KID THE OTHER DAY

AND HE SAID

FUCK UKIP

WHAT
H
A
T

A

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

LEGEND
E
G
E
N
D

>DON'T BULLY ADELE!
He's such a fucking faggot

His whole show is based around his "voice of reason" messiah complex bullshit. It would make John Oliver cringe.

every country has that one bland cookie-cutter comedian

Charlie Pickering is our John Oliver

GUN CONTROL LMAO
(audience begins to chuckle)
IN AUSTRALIA WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY TO OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD
(laughter spreads throughout the room)
ALSO I HAVE ONE LEG
(cacophonous laughs shake the room, multiple audience members die of laughing too hard)

WATCH IT BEEB

>not waleed
roseyreport.com/waleed-aly-to-race-melbourne-cup-on-his-high-horse/

Adam Hills is worse at it. The constant segment of is show is "is it okay" where viewers write in asking him if something "is okay" and then he tells them if it was "okay" or not.

Waleed is such a fucking gay cunt
>Pertinent issue
>Generic middle ground response
>Everyone sucks his dick like he's had some groundbreaking thought

I can't see this guy without thinking of how awkward the introductions must be. Like, does he want his hand shaken? Maybe that puts too much focus on the hands. Nah, you gotta shake it, right? Otherwise you're excluding him. But HOW do you shake it? Do you grip it firmly like you usually do? Do you give it a dainty shake? I'm just imagining his life as an endless parade of meeting people and them immediately hesitating over whether to shake his hand and how. Maybe he just goes in for a hug to remove the doubt.

I stopped finding retards funny when I was about 12

You guys have these people, too?

This is the best one yet

kek, should of made his hand more spasticated though

As an Aussie, I can't stand Waleed Aly, The Project, Adam Hills, etc.

I miss The Chaser. They genuinely did not give a fuck (ripped on terminally ill kids for being greedy, dressed up as terrorists and snuck into a security summit, pissed on the graves of dead celebrities in the eulogy song, etc.). We could do with a Chaser right about now.

>Britcucks literally pay a license to hear these faggots tell them that they need to make their country less British

He's in that? I never even noticed, I just skip all parts that aren't Rachel Rileys tight body

*tips taqiyah*

Pure evil! Not even human anymore. If only we could just kill all the evil people things would be perfect.

>ripped on terminally ill kids for being greedy,
That wasn't the joke though, the joke was that the foundation had no fucking money because no one was donating to it. Which made it even funnier when everyone got outraged because they would have never made the joke if those same retards had of put up some money

Sauce?

Shaun micallef is pretty decent, if a bit on the 'lolsRANDOM' side of things

Never seen him.

It's a shame that we've got no up and coming comedians (or even musicians/actors/content creators of any kind). Most of our "comedy" comes from YouTubers. Who's meant to be our comedy kingpins? Lewis Spears? Alex Williamson? Marcus Dibble? Fark me. Australian culture is dead.

whatever happened to susan boyles brother ?

He's never on mock the week.

His act was paper thin and got old fast

I miss Myles Barlow, that was some quality shit
youtube.com/watch?v=BF3ond6OWDA

He goes on the News Quiz and isn't all about the shock value now

Falling out with the bbc executives because they kept cutting out his jokes. In some of his stand ups he says about it

Is it a dolphin in a bathtub?

Is Frankie the new Stehpen fry ??

Daily reminder that Brexit is irrelevant to U.S. politics

He turned full SJW.

how did you come to that conclusion? i know he's done some campaigns for guantanamo bay prisoners but thats not really the typical SJW type thing

Ahh, it was a while ago since I've seen any stuff

but he went full UKIP????!!! FUCKING RACISTS

>campaigns to have literal fucking terrorists that would behead your ass if given a 5 hour head start from cops be released

Why do they do this bros

Whitehall is only annoying when he starts talking about hashtags and selfies and shit. He's usually quite funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
Oh my God, the Daily Mail!

Catherine Shepherd is still top qt.

perhaps they aren't terrorists. perhaps they're normal everyday people, perhaps bounty hunters from whatever region they're from, kidnapped them and sold them to the USA as terrorists.

does anyone else want to give camilla long a good seeing to?

my mate bought some tickets to his round the world tour in 2017 for him and his girlfriend but they arent together anymore
he asked me if i want to go with him, should i? theyre pretty good seats, like front row

>"I wasn't even wearing my suicide vest, I dindu nuffin"

Yeah lad sure thing.

typical ukip voter

im having to leave because of you fucking brexiters

that was not an argument.

can you not admit that there is a chance that there are people in guantanamo bay who literally have done nothing wrong?

>im having to leave because of you fucking brexiters
Thank us later mate ;)

>listen too
>too

T O O
O
O

GOOD MORNING

>im having to leave because of you fucking brexiters
And nothing of value was lost.

love of your own doesn't imply hatred of the other.
Opposing suicidal marxist policies of the tory/labor party doesn't implying anything except not being insane.