Does a name tell a lot about a person? Do people with strong names eventually become strong people?

Does a name tell a lot about a person? Do people with strong names eventually become strong people?

I'm expecting twins with my wife, both girls. She's told me I can name one and she'll name the other. We're both white with Slavic heritage although we and our parents were born and raised in Canada.

I kind of like the name Catherine and she likes Teresa. These are strong names, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/0_most-common-baby-names-in-mexico_10341179.bc
babble.com/baby-names/filter/baby-girl-names/any/origin-slavic/any/
youtube.com/watch?v=5yX6pakPFo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about Cyka and Blyat?

Thinly veiled Dan Schneider thread?

Strong names are a must. You need to name your kid with a view that name could be leader of your country. Paying homage to your heritage is important too.

There's hundreds of decent names out there, too many kids have unspellable names now that will fast track them to prison.

t. Croatian heritage but German surname. Gave my son traditional names that look the part in Zagreb, Berlin and also any English speaking country.

And yep Catherine works. Harks back to Russian monarchy.

Teresa reminds me of a Catholic saint.

roll for Adolphine and Adolphette

Women don't need to be strong.

Call them Arabella and Praxedes.

>Does a name tell a lot about a person?
I mean, if it's a normal name then no. If it's some sandnigger name like Muhammed or Jamal, then it tells me to never relax. And also that they need to be purged as soon as possible.

what's your son's name?

> report-child-abuse-slide.jpg

Hmmmmm

Anyway, from a real mutt of an American (Irish, Hungarian, Slovak from the old Czechoslovakia day), those names are good. Expect to have a few tears in your eyes over seeing them graduate college, not crying because Trayquan left them knocked up.

i am typing this post with my dick

>Catherine and she likes Teresa. These are strong names, right?
Those are wonderful names, I couldn't suggest anything better.
Congratulations on the good news and best of luck in the time to come.

Holy fuck, OP are you me?
TODAY I was thinking about when I get pregnant in the future and if I would have twins.

I also wanted to name one daughter Katherine if I have one.

>mfw

Aleksandar Luka

>Teresa
My Spanish-speaking, tamale-making, tequila-drinking Grandma's name was Teresa. Every Teresa I have ever known, young and old, were Hispanic. And I live in a predominantly White city and mainly hang out with Whites. Your wife's daughter will have the 19th most popular name in Mexico. Don't be cucked, gringo.

Most common baby names in Mexico

Stick to your roots, Slav Man.

Baby Name Filter: Girl / Slavic Origin
babble.com/baby-names/filter/baby-girl-names/any/origin-slavic/any/

The most beautiful girl in the world is Slavic and her name is Kristina.

What does Sup Forums think about non-Whites taking traditionally White names?

Let me guess: Your name is Dick.

fuck you Theresa is a white name.

How does one get from Richard to Dick?

William > Will > Bill
Richard >???? >Dick

>tfw named Alexander

just have to ask nicely

Keep Teresa, but name the other Claire. Very strong pair.

Teresa sounds Spanish.

maybe "ricky" somewhere along the way.

also recall in the 1930's, a "dick" was a slang term for a Private Detective. "Dick Tracy's" first name was not Richard.

Mickey also evolved from Michael.

Mookie came from the 1986 NY Mets.

>boom

See! The Russian, a true Slav, agrees.

Are their last names hyphenated? If so, it really doesn't matter because everyone will know their father's a pussy.

Call them Thelma and Ella.

Feed them lots of raw chicken.

>their father's a pussy
Is your wife and your wife's daughters taking your last name?

>white
>slav

Basically you want to give other kids at school the least amount of ammunition, every kid with a weird name gets hassled about it, and every insult will effect their confidence which will shape their future. If you want to give your kid a 'cool' name make it their middle name and they can go by that when they get to collage.

>wife
fucking beta

Anna.

This meme pisses me off even though I'm not Slavic. They are obviously White.

>extremely generic bread and butter white first and last name
>people keep thinking its fake

Fuck this multiculti melting pot shit where muhamanalala dingdong is more expected than my name

Very bad surnames can also help if you don't care about some 3rd graders laughing at you

Nobody forgets you if you are called Johnny Faggot

I nominate Masha, named after the funniest cartoon girl on YouTube.

Maшa и Meдвeдь - Пoзвoни мнe, пoзвoни! (Cepия 9)
youtube.com/watch?v=5yX6pakPFo0

Why not family names? Look back in your family tree and find a good name

Good show.

What defines a strong name?

Last name yes, first name not anymore.
Last names along with physical characteristics can tell you about someone's family of origin, who they're descended from, and where they're from. Except in African Americans, but it can sometimes tell where their forefathers slave owners are from. First names used to mean something, but now they're worthless, as people throw them around. Using names from different cultures, once again African Americans are constant offenders.

My poo in loo name is Sukhdeep but I tell everyone to call me Morgan. I feel whiter already.

Do you plan to ever change your name or even add "Morgan" as a middle name?

Give them names with the same first letter.

And dress them up with the same colors but with each girl with a particular pattern that you force them to wear for their developing years. And you and your wife will each wear one color that makes the color of the twins. For example, if you choose purple for the twins then you wear red and your wife wears blue.

Catherine and Anna are nice names. Adding Maria to the list.

>These are strong names, right?
No. They are shit-tier. Try Kathryn instead of Catherine, and something completely different than the shit-tier name Teresa.

>capitalizing white

>Swedish derived first name and look like a poster boy for nu-males
Well fuck.

>Maria
Gringo, why?

Most common baby names in Mexico

Give them a boys name that vaguely sounds like a girl, like Riley or something.

my mom is catherine.

she stole my SS# when I turned 18, ruined my credit, does meth, and also engages in many other identity fraud activities.

Nobody knows where she is at the moment.

Just saying. Really makes you think.

Fuck me then, I like Elizabeth, Rosa and Silvia as well.

Whats the russian equivalent of "Maria" I think it was something like "Masha"...

Also, coincidentally my first name is Israel but im a spic.

I think names are very important and people seem to rarely think through when they chose their kids names. German names are dying out in Germany and it makes me sad.
Your kid would probably get bullied by Kevin, Justin, Pascal and Muhammad in Kindergarten if youd give him a German name like Reinhardt, Wilhelm or Richard.
But Catherine and Teresa are very nice names.
Just don't give your kid a non-name.
>Daily reminder: bob, Sam, Rick, max, Leon, will, bill, Ted, lenny, Chris, Andy, Matt etc. Are NOT names. You can't name your kid with a nickname or short Form of a name. If you want your son to be a Ted, name him Theodore and call him Ted. If you want him to be a rick, name him Richard and call him rick.

Have you thought about Sieglinde/Siglinde or Sieglinda/Siglinda for a girl, it's strong and beautiful germanic name and if you want to you can just go by Linda.

>what Is phoneposting?

How about moving out Cuckland Ivan. That if anything will lead to stronger children.

I like Ashley and Chloe for girl's names, but I'm a faggot.

Anastasia for girl
Roman for boy

Wha? Strong names? I don't even

> > >

This is Sup Forums related. OP wants strong names to help create a red pill identity.

Scinfaxi and Hrimfaxi

W E W
E
W

Gault and Galm

Bogdan and Sveta.

Alexandrina is a very strong name in my opinion.
Just make sure you murder anyone who calls her Alex.

I think names definitely affect you.
Me and many other Ryan's I know are just average in every way. Not a particularly powerful name. We're all reasonably intelligent though

Most Ryans are also cute, desu. (No homo.)

ornstein and smough, can't go wrong there

>have two sons
>Named them Lucius and Avidius
>Third one is already on the way
>Already have the name: Tiberius

I can only see these names working for the bearer if they are handsome and charming.

Well I'm German and Scottish, the wife is Swiss. So they are very fair and should be good looking when they are older.

This. Stop raising women to act like men.
>pictured catherine and teresa off to their honeymoon in the year 2046 when the degenerates have made lesbian incest marriage the new in vogue social justice cause