Caught this bubble butt beaner on my way out of target, thoughts ?

Caught this bubble butt beaner on my way out of target, thoughts ?

Say hi faggot

Bump

I wonder what her butt smells like

Whatchu think?Probably shit... But I'd eat it anyway

nice nice

I wanted to stick my phone between those cheeks. I couldn't control myself...

is that charles manson in the magazine?

Yuuup I acting like I was checking those out to get half the pics haha

god fucking damn I wanna grab that ass so bad

Ik! I was gonna jam my finger up there or stick my face in it. The pics don't even do it justice etiher.. those shorts were struggling

You are so fucking cringe. You can't get some pussy so you creep shot girls and still hate them for their race? Just BE LESS REPUGNENT. Work out, shower, SOMETHING, you unfuckable weirdo. Fucking incels are just everything wrong with humanity.

Pic related, probably OP.

Relax freak...first You can have a girlfriend and take creep shots. Second me calling her a beaner mean I hate her race? Mexian girls are probably my favorite and I wouldn't say that irl(unless I'm pounding that ass). I was just saying it like it is she was a bean with a bubble butt I like how it flows off the tongue

Bump the Dumper

Last bump, no love? I have a few more

nice OP

Get any of her face?

Damn she's hot, any face?

>OP is right. cheers OP

Don't hate me guys... I didn't get her face. If she was extremely hot I would have made more of an effort but she was kinda dorky. I'd def wife that hoe tho, her ass was the best I've seen in awhile

was that her son? were you creeping on a MILF you little perv?

Its good m8, I just always like a face shot, adds something to the set

This the best I got famo, it doesn't do justice to that ass

I don't wanna let you down but that was mostly definitely her little bro. She was with moms

Not too much but damn is that an was. Great work dude

An ass* autocorrect is being a cunt

Is she wearing any underwear? I think she's not

That's a gross flat ass. Yuck. Why did you bother to take photos of that?

God damn she needs some pants

That's fucking hot af I didn't even think about that. She prob isn't and if she is it's a thong. If she was pantiless tho don't you think the shorts would be a little more wedged in her cheeks?

Kys

Trash bait... Her ass was tryna bust out of the spandex while she was standing flat footed

She's definitely not wearing panties. Maybe a tiny thong

She should wear my dick in her pussy

with an ass like that I would go for her butthole

She looks gross. Small legs, small ass. She is ugly as fuck.

Not an ass guy, but her legs are great

the fuck did u just post

Nah, thats what my tounge is for, make her fun once then rail the shit out of her

>charles manson magazine

Right? I was bouta follow her into the bathroom and hollow that ass out

Can see where she gets it from. Look at the bubble butt on Mum.

You wouldnt stick your dick in that asshole?

bubble? More like a flat ass with a tiny hump.

Damn dude, that woulf have felt like fuckin heaven. Also her legs just look so smooth

OP what's your guess on her age? honest best guess

She's def in high school on the volleyball team. It's obvious but the shorts and school sweater.

Eat it like groceries!

How can Instagram models even compete? She was fucking flat footed

Fuck, volleyball players were always hot. Imagine having a room full of them that would do whatever you wanted

And Fuck it like...?

>Texas State University lanyard

of course I would. I mean I don't go crazy over ass sizes

of course I would. I mean I don't go crazy over ass sizes

braaaaaaap

>different socks
>flip flops
disgusting

Bro, she's highschool, I only know because of her colors, sweater, and necklace. I went to the same school, which had those sweaters, colors were red and white, and we had to wear our student IDs on red lanyards. most likely she is under 18

Do you like mummies?

That makes it hotter tbh, she didn't even bother getting dressed. Those shorts might as well be panties too

Do you know how many school have those colors

only that i wish my penis belonged there

Fuck off of Sup Forums you disgusting normie piece of shit. Go to reddit. Go to the gym. Go fuck one of your whore friends. But if you don't like what you see here shut the fuck up and leave. Your name is probably Kevin.

Any tips for getting shots like these?

Facts! When I first pulled up I stood there and thought about pounding that ass for a few sec and realized I should probably take a vid for later

Always have your ojone out and look like a normal guy. I'm only 19 and think I look decent so girls really don't bat an eye. But I always have my phone in my hand so I can just switch to the camera when I pull up on an ass like this(low brightness ofc)

Bump the butt

Post vid

How? And it's trash honestly I screen shotted the best angles

im mexican and that was funny. that bean does habe a nice butt. cheers OP. good shit

That face does not deserve that ass.

Im glad you like it, I was drunk when I made the title. Maybe it was a little aggressive haha

got any more photos? damn that ass is fire

She was kinda cute irl, Nerdy cute tho. Her face was 6/10 and her ass 11/10

Idk what I have posted but I'm sure I got a few more

wwyd would be appreciated

I work at target and i'm here to say stop this right now.

I work at walmart, you're lucky

mexican girls are banging. more azzzzzzzz plz

Do you like apes ?

9/10 would deport

Got tons of creepshots hmu

From what she's wearing I would say 100% trailer park, Wamart . Those clothes and fucking ugly shoes. Would not touch this.

charlie manson cking out her ass too...KEK

FUCK YES 10/10
MOAR

Chill she's just going to the store real quick,I sure she didn't think much before putting that on

You're an autist

bump for more fat latin ass

Wwyd with the beans butt

bump for vid!!

As a fellow Mexican, I would make sure she came a lot. To the point of sweating and then I'd impregnate her to keep her around forever, as my own

That's nice of you... Cuz id only use her asshole, she'd prob cum from that tho

This thread genuinely is a perfect way to start my day. Thank you
And as a Mexican, I would've offered to help the mom and just began bullshitting w the mom. Let her know my career path. Blah blah blah and eventually shed be telling her daughter how much of a good man I am and this and that A. Because I'm also Mexican and B. Because I have a good job.
The rampant racism in Mexican culture is immense but can absolutely be used to ones advantage.
Ive done exactly what I've mapped out multiple times. You can Always rely on mexicans being racist (in this case, wanting their daughters to be w other Mexicans)

>All 3 get deported

Hahaha I always enjoy a good wall/deportation joke.

I was born here and have dual citizenship but I do love baiting white folks into thinking someday, ill be deported

Why are you still here? You posted this same thread last night.
Hurrr I'm drunk
Hurrr I take pictures of underaged girls when they aren't looking

I was just fucking around. I'm Mexican too.

99% of parents are racist, when it comes to their kids. My parents would disown me, if I had a relationship with a black or arab chick