College sluts thread

College sluts thread

this outfit is PERFECTION

keep going

Those women are amazing. Any more?

Only of right

WRITING: PURPOSE

I tend to break things down categorically and relatively. It is simply my method of trying to understand the topic better and how it relates to other things. Here however I just wanted to, well, write. These are supposed to be ‘rants’ after all: Unstructured constructions with only a simple guiding blueprint of a thought or feeling. You craft something from that, then whittle it away, add more words to fix up the bits now too diluted, then whittle away; ad nauseum. No different than when chefs make a ‘reduction’, where you thicken or intensify the flavor of a soup or sauce by boiling away all the water then add some more and boil that away too until you have what you want.

Now at the time of writing I know there is no fan club, nobody beyond those who I explicitly inform that it exists, to read this. So in terms of why I write at the moment it is not to communicate to a public, or a customer, or a fan. It is more to write to myself so that I know why I write; the purpose is essentially that I need to write, and I am currently the only willing and expectant audience. However maybe if I know this is out there, whether or not it is ever seen, it will bring some peace to me. Perhaps later in life, if I am blessed enough to be able to look back and read this, I’ll be able to marvel at the distance since then.

Writing is just an action. All actions (running/painting/fighting) can serve any purpose, that’s the beauty of life. It is how a stone could be anything from something you skip on a lake to an altar priests sacrifice animals on. You have a point in the world, whether it be a noun or verb, and then you have ‘your’ perspective. It is how we as living creatures can get so much, so many DIFFERENT things, all from one simple point. Most of the times I write because I like to outdo myself or impress someone else, or wish to instill something in another, or x, y, z.

You see there is a need I have to get this ‘S. Vagus’ off the ground. I have people who I love that I wish to take care of, I have this need to be a crafter of worlds, I have a mind that explodes if it doesn’t talk to someone; it doesn’t have a middle-gear or an off-switch. Validation too. There is a LOT that happens in my mind that has to come out either verbally or scripturally for reasons both practical and (bleh) as an artist.

It is sort of amazing actually, writing that is. The amount of time I spend on a sentence is usually more than they spend going to the shops.
Tenses
Repeated syllables
Perspectives
Reader preferences
Social taboos
Me getting bored with an expression or action
How many characters in the sentence
Length of paragraph
Density of page
Syllable complexity
Character styles
Font choices
Kerning
To be honest that list could go further. This document would have probably as much deleted and added as the final product possesses. That is the thought I put into writing, but then again I am an obsessive so I put that much thought into EVERYTHING.

//
People however tend to read not to know another, but to know a part of themselves ‘through’ another. Knowing that person is real or has too many real world consequences makes it harder to relate. When most people read it is an isolated relation they experience because it is more manageable, less overwhelming. Some like to be challenged and have their morals/ethics brought to light, to be beaten into someone better. Many want an escape. Being both and having to cater to both as an audience means that I can at least say the following:
It is far more often a writer puts thought into a sentence than a reader gets from it
That is obviously not an absolute (see: Shakespeare) but holds true for the most part (hence my use of the quantifier ‘often’).

Anymore of the right then?

Even BETTER, I wanna feel her body and under her skirt!!!

The above statement is not really one of pride because, well, putting that much thought into what most people discard takes a certain kind of ‘extreme sanity’. As it is for most artists. There however is that artist’s dilemma: the stress from being creative. Your body can get stressed from physical labor or repetitive movement, even if it was intentional like a workout. The mind/soul of an artist does the same thing but with their chosen medium. For myself I have tried (unsuccessfully) to calm my creative stresses with alcohol and weed, I have attempted one night stands or purely surface relationships. The only thing that seems to soothe is a lover, someone to talk to and be intimate with when my own heart is too full.

Sadly that is an ongoing battle in my life, to find someone. As it is for most I suspect. I am intense, have a very high sex drive, and have that sort of honesty/bluntness that people say is admirable but don’t wish to have it directed at them. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to cut enough of myself away so that I can fit inside the arms of another; maybe one day I’ll have to learn.

But writing is still my purpose. Everyone needs something where they can go, “Hey, I hope I get to do this tomorrow!” I can wish for it to be easier and for my mind to be calmed, but I don’t wish to be less than what I am. A good lover provides all of that for me. They make me able to write more, better, and with less demons.

And this is what I like about rants and writing. I simply sat down with a feeling, and wrote. I have retyped many a thing and tried to simplify/curtail stuff that might be excessive or off-point, and I am left with what you see before you. This is what my mind constructed with words from a simple feeling that grew and spread through my mind, and hit a spot I did not intend to hit.

Moar

What I ended up with what now feels like something I want to give to whoever my lover might be. To help them know who I am, what they mean to me, and why I need them beyond whatever sweet nothings I whisper.

And that’s writing.

Any USC bitches?

lindsaymariebrewer on instagram
her friends are all fit too.

UDelaware anyone?

APhi

APhi at any school really...sluts.

Anyone have girls with braces?

Any Pi Phi or Phi Sig?

>any win itt
sad

Can anyone get win?

Is this guy serious?

he's a DJ tho, bro.

>Sup Forums in one picture
>super high standards, zero selfcare

Why do 90% of girls that look like this have the exact same vapid personality/style/aspirations?