And that is all there is to life in the end
Drink to everyone who has died
Drink to everyone who was born
Drink to all the world peace
Drink to all the world's war
And everything here on this hollow earth and everything out there in space
Drink to all of our directions just to get to the same place

Kansas 785 fag lurkin.

That swollen and used donut reminds me of Faggotry.

I lived in Woodstock for awhile years ago, it wasn't too bad. This is if the Georgia furs are still following the thread.

Says the donut king

Nah, not used enough to be Faggotry.

Yee, I'm still here. My brother lives in Woodstock, it's pretty decent.

I like this

I do like the north Georgia suburbs, its peacefull, and crazy at the same time.

Definitely. I'd probably going to live somewhere around Woodstock honestly, closer to my bro. Then to the north I go, in a nice little cabin or on a farm. I enjoy the quiet, peaceful nature away from everyone.

Everybody's posting dicks

What's happening

Playing bass and staying up way too late. I should probably sleep soon. How about you?

Nice, I wish I had my drums still.

Heroin junkie pawned 'em :^)

Damn, that really sucks. I may love my opiates, but I'm glad I'm not at that point.

Trying to figure out something that's driving me nuts.

Blown away i found another fur on a g/fur thread that lives less than 3 miles from me. What are the odds lol?

Found my BF in these threads.

No kidding? That is actually really cool. :)

Nice rod. Get up to anything scandalous with it?

I wish there were girl furs in the sfur threads. Not lesbians that is...

Who knows? Maybe i found a real life fur friend to be deviant with lol. Only time will tell.

Please don't let it get to that point. Opiates are a real double-edged sword.

Is it the ship's steering wheel?

That's rad dude, I actually met my recent ex in these threads. Have y'all met up yet?

Yea good luck with that kek

dont forget larpers and trannies

No meet up yet, we just had a chat for awhile geeked out we were so close. Its crazy lol.

Yeah, I know. I've promised to stop, but the cravings are a bitch.

Luck is never on my side. By the way, don't fall in love with lesbians. It'll kill you.

Yep.

Go with the trans.

Opiates are fun. I'm glad I don't have an addictive personality

carpe noctem

Yep, that's what everybody says. Just be brave enough to endure the withdrawls

Yea i will see how things go before we really meet lol.

Nah, they're crazy. Some are hot, but I'm already crazy enough, so I don't need more. I need a nice woman.

I'm not super addictive, just a bit impulsive. I can control myself most of the time though.

I was withdrawing pretty bad just on 30mg hydro every couple days. Headaches, nausea, fatigue. Shit sucked, but I cannot imagine how bad heroin withdrawal must be. They say it's hell, and I believe it.

Not to mention its not even H half the time but F or some RC

Man I love shark tits. I want to dry her off with my tongue.

Yeah, fent is definitely a big problem now.

take kratom man. it stops opioid WDs and its a very good legal buzz/medicine. i took it to stop being an alcohol. it works even better for opioid problems

i love sharks too, if someone have more antro sharks pls share them with me unu

or to whomever here takes opis i wasnt reading the whole convo

God damn thats hot and yea junkies dont even look for anything else anymore. Its sad.

Why you no dead?

That would have to feel incredible lol

im not dead im a lurker

but if u want to come make me the dead, come do it already

I've actually been looking into it, it seems pretty neat. I love the warm, calm feeling of opiates way more than I should, so I'm tempted to try Kratom.

Well this is actually a gfur thread, but I'm always down for some shark tits.

The depressed and apathetic part of me really wants to say "fuck it" and try H, and I was even thinking about finding and shooting up a fuckload and overdosing a couple of nights ago, but knowing me I wouldn't take enough to kill me and keep doing it. It's really hard to avoid drugs when you don't really give a fuck about anything in life.

This is for all you depressed dingdongs

>I'm depressed too it's fucking terrible kill me

do it! kratom is like a safe, mild, LEGAL opi. no one ever died from it alone, stops WDs/cravings for any drug or alcohol, very cheap, and great for depression. it makes happy and motivated to get shit done in my life

i dont care if the shark is male or female, i just want sharks unu

Kansas 620 fag here

Yea it can be. Im glad you didn't do that, pretty permanent solution for what is usually a temporary problem. I dont i.v. though. I just rail it, and that's good enough for me.

wholesome boi

Horse cock is best cock

Should've showed up sooner. Now I'm off to bed.

Goodnight, Matty and the rest of you fags.

The thought of getting heroin and shooting up a ton to kill me is still lingering in my mind. I just want some fucking drugs, man. If I kill myself with a ton, or keep doing it and ruin my life, I don't care, I just wanna get fucking high. I really never should have started hydro.

I feel like I would abuse the shit out of it if I tried it. My impulsive BPD nature makes me do some really dumb shit sometimes, and it's hard for me to control myself with drugs.

I probably wouldn't be able to keep myself from shooting up if I tried it. Should I ever get to that point, I'd probably have given up already and be trying to get as high as I can.

Night Snarf, sleep well.

gn

i'll come around tomorrow, just 4 u

night

Yeah I dunno that sounds too good to be true

it has a ceiling effect, you get sick if you try to take too much. in other words, you cant chase a high with it. and it doesnt really intoxicate you, just makes you happier and really mellow. its very unique in its effects, not really like a 'drug' very much

Amen!!
We need more horse cock!

Yeah, it definitely seems interesting. I'm trying to save my money and not put it towards drugs so I can get on with my life, but I'm certainly going to consider it.

I don't think I've ever seen sounding beads before

Nice

Gonna go get some trash food